Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='hwmusic']Anyone bought a strategy guide used? What does "Very Good" mean?[/QUOTE]

Are you buying one for collector purposes? If not, why would you buy a guide when there are tons of them on youtube and wiki guides? Always blown my mind. For a penny? Sure, why not. But for $35-40? No way.

[quote name='johnmirra']sort of off topic but if i can get a mario xl bundle brand new for retail with no tax or shipping should i jump on it or try and hold out and spin the roulette wheel that is trying to get on here on AWD?[/QUOTE]

I would, if for no other reason than to have peace of mind and save yourself some time. Is saving $30 really worth sitting on here all day, hitting refresh and cursing yourself when you miss the deal by minutes?

[quote name='KneeKnee']Just got my "like new" copy of Just Cause 2 for PS3. It really is "like new," just had a sticker on the back that peeled off without effort.

Great buy![/QUOTE]

damm it...anyone know when they get more copies of PS3 games? Just Cause 2 for the PS3 is not available in AWD. I ordered Modnation Racers "like new" today, I want to see how it arrives.

[quote name='johnmirra']they are available on newegg free shipping for anyone who wants one[/QUOTE]

I'm tempted to go this route just because this is a limited edition DSi XL and Amazon no longer carries fresh stock. Yeah, you're paying $30+ more(which hurts), but it guarantees you a bundle instead of waiting for one to show up in the warehouse and possibly be left with nothing in the long run.

actually some GS stores may have the bundle.
and it you have enough credit...no tax in most states...

and a store can transfer but it's at the manager's discretion...never hurts to ask!

Received my 2 Sharp Shooters from Half. One doesn't have a box and the other is brand new in box. The package was big that look like the seller bought the whole peanut styrofoam box then put those 2 guns inside.

Received my Like New xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle today. Box was in ok condition. Console had fingerprints all over it but otherwise looked brand new. Manufacture Date of December 2010 which makes me happy. Kinect had fingerprints and some minor scratches on it, but otherwise looked fine. Played a game of Black Ops and it seems to work fine.

Idk if its just me but the DVD drive on this 250GB slim is way quieter than the one on my 4GB slim. That one had a manufacture date of May 2010 so maybe they are putting quieter drives in them or maybe it is just the glossy finish masking more sound than the matte. I was pleasantly surprised.

Edit: Nevermind. It was just black ops it was a lot quieter in. I put in Mass Effect and it is as loud as the 4gb. Just need to install it to the HD and it will be whisper quiet again.

[quote name='colton1106']You Don't Know Jack is most likely the 10pm EST deal on AmazOn Gold box so I'd wait and see the price then before buying.[/QUOTE]

I thought the same, but apparently someone jumped on it lol.

[quote name='CountChoculitis']Received my Like New xbox 360 250GB Kinect Bundle today. Box was in ok condition. Console had fingerprints all over it but otherwise looked brand new. Manufacture Date of December 2010 which makes me happy. Kinect had fingerprints and some minor scratches on it, but otherwise looked fine. Played a game of Black Ops and it seems to work fine.

Idk if its just me but the DVD drive on this 250GB slim is way quieter than the one on my 4GB slim. That one had a manufacture date of May 2010 so maybe they are putting quieter drives in them or maybe it is just the glossy finish masking more sound than the matte. I was pleasantly surprised.

Edit: Nevermind. It was just black ops it was a lot quieter in. I put in Mass Effect and it is as loud as the 4gb. Just need to install it to the HD and it will be whisper quiet again.[/QUOTE]

Weird, since all call of duty games for some reason makes systems work extra hard. Like Call of duty 4 on the xbox, it made my xbox sound like a jet engine, and so all the other call of duty games after that. Black ops on the PS3 as well makes my slim work harder than Killzone 3 for some reason.

[quote name='DudeImGodly']Should also note AWD is on the beginning of its cycle ie: Prices are higher than usual on games.[/QUOTE]

When does a cycle begin and end?

[quote name='colton1106']You Don't Know Jack is most likely the 10pm EST deal on AmazOn Gold box so I'd wait and see the price then before buying.[/QUOTE]

YDKJ for $16 for :ps3::360:

[quote name='DesertLeo']just got my like new ghost trick. opened already, but absolutely nothing wrong with it.[/QUOTE]

I've always felt comfortable buying used DS games sight-unseen. It's pretty hard for something to be wrong with one. And they're almost always complete (except for when Gamestop trashes the case and manual, but that's another story).

[quote name='Vegan']I've always felt comfortable buying used DS games sight-unseen. It's pretty hard for something to be wrong with one. And they're almost always complete (except for when Gamestop trashes the case and manual, but that's another story).[/QUOTE]

The only defective DS game I've ever run into was from Gamestop.com. You just have to watch out for bootlegs online (someone on here received a bootleg DS game from Warehouse Deals, but that seems to be a very uncommon occurrence and it has never happened to me.)

[quote name='edson13']Just bought a buzz quiz world bundle for 48.99. Sold my quiz tv one for 85.00 so woot.[/QUOTE]
Where did you sell the Quiz TV? I have both TV and World but dont really play them anymore. I will now go see if these thngs are still in demand. Thanks

[quote name='edson13']Just bought a buzz quiz world bundle for 48.99. Sold my quiz tv one for 85.00 so woot.[/QUOTE]

Let us know if it comes with the buzzers. Last time I bought one of those bundles it was game only.

Anyone have any problems with the PS3 Move Sharp Shooter?

While playing it seems to reload as soon as I let off the trigger which is weird. I hope it's not defective. Hmm.

My PS3 Family bundle (Ratchet & Clank and Singstar Party Pack) in Like-New condition is supposed to arrive today so I will be sure to let you all know what it's like. Unfortunately from many people I have heard a wide variety of conditions that these consoles actually arrive in.

Amazon offers 30 day return, right? For unused consoles (open box, if that is what mine turns out to be) does Sony offer any sort of warranty? I don't really want to pay for a Squaretrade one.

[quote name='egonpax']Anyone have any problems with the PS3 Move Sharp Shooter?

While playing it seems to reload as soon as I let off the trigger which is weird. I hope it's not defective. Hmm.[/QUOTE]
That should not happen. I bought one at launch and haven't any issues like that.

[quote name='TheGamingChef']My PS3 Family bundle (Ratchet & Clank and Singstar Party Pack) in Like-New condition is supposed to arrive today so I will be sure to let you all know what it's like. Unfortunately from many people I have heard a wide variety of conditions that these consoles actually arrive in.

Amazon offers 30 day return, right? For unused consoles (open box, if that is what mine turns out to be) does Sony offer any sort of warranty? I don't really want to pay for a Squaretrade one.[/QUOTE]
That depends on what the packing slip for the console says. As long as it doesn't say 'used-like new' anywhere on it you might be able to swing getting warranty service from Sony by using that slip.

Some people on here have reported receiving packing slips listing the item as used and some have not. Albeit the packing slip for mine does say it's from Amazon Warehouse Deals, so if someone at Sony were to investigate that should I have to send it in and find that they send out returned merchandise after first checking it(supposedly) then I might be fucked.

But if for nothing you could always try registering the console with Sony and seeing if they'll allow warranty service should you need to do so within the first year.

But be forewarned that you WILL NEED a copy of the packing slip/receipt from the console to send in with the console in order to get in warranty service.

Moreover, you should immediately check the console to be assured that the prior owner didn't remove the warranty seal(which is on the bottom of the slim consoles).

[quote name='Vader582']That should not happen. I bought one at launch and haven't any issues like that.[/QUOTE]

Hmm thanks. Now I'll have to test to see if it's the Motion, Nav, or the SS... Dang it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back