Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
man prime hurts your wallet.

Picked up

TIGER WOODS PSP for 1.49 just to complete my tiger woods collection on the psp :) got them all dirt cheap *5 and under#

Just picked up

EA PLAYGROUND DS for 2.99 complete

anytime i see a half way good game for the psp or ds under 3 i have to buy it....

[quote name='DieGo2SHAE']I just checked and I didn't use any (took an item to the checkout screen and had it all), it's not like I have a reason to lie about it.[/QUOTE]

You normally wouldn't be able to use promotional credit anyways. I just never seen a price ending in x.05 LOL Sorry to make it sound like you were lying, I was just surprised :p

[quote name='ral1121']is that a good price for a ps3?[/QUOTE]
It depends. If you buy a 20gb you'll have to a run an ethernet cable to the PS3 as it doesn't have a wifi adapter built in.

But it's one of the best model PS3's(besides the 60gb which also has the PS3 chips in it) out there since it has the PS2 chips right in it, so it's fully BC unlike the Motorstorm and other BC models which have only software BC which isn't 100%.

Albeit I guess quite a few don't care about BC but DO care about wifi. Otherwise like I said they would've been gone before now.

[quote name='VaultDweller']picked up killzone 3 for $32, it said it came with everything but was listed as "good" condition...what does that mean???[/QUOTE]

Good: The video game shows wear from consistent use, but remains in good condition. There may be clear external signs of wear and damage to the original packaging or instructions, but the game plays perfectly. The video game may have identification markings from its owner.

[quote name='VaultDweller']picked up killzone 3 for $32, it said it came with everything but was listed as "good" condition...what does that mean???[/QUOTE]

it said: Clear external signs of wear or damage to the packaging or instructions may be present. Game may have identification markings from its previous owner.

It means you can complain to Amazon customer service and get $5 in Amazon credit
13.gif

Good condition varies. It could come in excellent condition or not so great. I've got one Good condition PS2 game that had the UPC cut out and a PS1 game that the disc was in awful shape (top was scratched up bad, bottom was resurfaced but my console had a ton of trouble trying to read it). I've also gotten a few PS2 games in great condition and a GameCube game that had fairly heavy wear but worked fine.

Since Killzone 3 is a new release I'd probably guess you'll either get something in really good condition or with a damaged case.

[quote name='slidecage']man prime hurts your wallet.

Picked up

TIGER WOODS PSP for 1.49 just to complete my tiger woods collection on the psp :) got them all dirt cheap *5 and under#

Just picked up

EA PLAYGROUND DS for 2.99 complete

anytime i see a half way good game for the psp or ds under 3 i have to buy it....[/QUOTE]
How is that tiger woods? (if you know) I guess fora $1.50 it isnt really a big deal. I dont own any TW games for my psp. Should I pay the extra few bucks and get a newer version?

[quote name='Brother Daz']How is that tiger woods? (if you know) I guess fora $1.50 it isnt really a big deal. I dont own any TW games for my psp. Should I pay the extra few bucks and get a newer version?[/QUOTE]

i like tiger woods 2010 for the psp the best out of the ones i own... i got it for like 7 bucks off gamefly few months back

i mostly just paid 1.50 for the case :) and to keep the game in my colection (dont know if i ever play it)

[quote name='Martin237']hey fellow CAGs i just want to report that i finally got my MK XL today and i personally think its brand new, there were no signs of the box ever being open (but i could be wrong i never know) the actual xl didnt have any fingerprints or any sign of dust anywhere that i could see even under white light. contrary to what some people were reporting with messed up boxes mine was in pretty pristine condition there was a slight bend on the corner but ive seen worse at retail stores. anyway maybe i lucked out or maybe they just cleaned everything extra well and perfectly sealed the box. anyway first time buying on AWD but it sure wont be my last, and in case anyone was wondering i got the "like new" condition[/QUOTE]

Awesome. Can I ask what the price was on yours?

received my MK DSi XL today (Like New) and I couldn't be happier the the condition of the system. Mario Kart was still sealed, and it looked as if the system was never even removed from its original packaging. The hinge has no wobble and feels quite sturdy to boot, overall I am extremely satisfied. Not too shabby for ~134

So I'm assuming that if you buy a console from Amazon that says used like new, does that mean it won't have a warranty? Or, will I still be able to register it on the microsoft site as a new xbox?

[quote name='3peen']received my MK DSi XL today (Like New) and I couldn't be happier the the condition of the system. Mario Kart was still sealed, and it looked as if the system was never even removed from its original packaging. The hinge has no wobble and feels quite sturdy to boot, overall I am extremely satisfied. Not too shabby for ~134[/QUOTE]

Same here but with a Kinect. Bought a "Like new" one and it came in today. The seal was still in tact and the only thing I could notice was the packaging had a few small dents. Other than that the unit looked like it had never been opened and Kinect Adventures was never opened. Great deal for 103.

Does anyone know of a way to keep track of when amazon warehouse gets ps3 slims? I've been looking for a 160gb or 120gb for a while, and no luck. I don't want to keep checking and feeling like i'm gambling most of the time. Another question, what exactly does acceptable or good mean when it comes to these consoles?

Finally took the plunge with Warehouse Deals for the first time on 3/18 and ordered a like new Kinect for $102.99. Looked it over when it arrived. Seal was broken, but otherwise looked pristine. Kinect Adventures was still sealed. Score!

I just got around to setting it up this evening, and my satisfaction was crushed. The AC adaptor and wifi extension cables were both missing. Just got off the phone with Amazon, and they are providing the return label for a full refund. "Try again when it is back in stock!" AHH!

Not sure if this was a one off, or if I will be disappointed again.

[quote name='darkitachi']Does anyone know of a way to keep track of when amazon warehouse gets ps3 slims? I've been looking for a 160gb or 120gb for a while, and no luck. I don't want to keep checking and feeling like i'm gambling most of the time. Another question, what exactly does acceptable or good mean when it comes to these consoles?[/QUOTE]

Check Amazon warehouse FAQS. I've received good condition items that looked new besides the box/case.

Just ordered a 160GB bundle (Singstar/Ratchet and clank) bundle free Prime PS3 for $197.xx for a buddy of mine.

He's thrilled.

[quote name='darkitachi']Does anyone know of a way to keep track of when amazon warehouse gets ps3 slims? I've been looking for a 160gb or 120gb for a while, and no luck. I don't want to keep checking and feeling like i'm gambling most of the time. Another question, what exactly does acceptable or good mean when it comes to these consoles?[/QUOTE]
There's 53 in stock at $223.99 in used-like new condition:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-list...d=&me=&qid=&sr=&seller=&colid=&condition=used

[quote name='JustinTheGamer']what kind of condition we talking about for a ds lite in "good" condition? is it worth it to just put in the $16 extra?[/QUOTE]

Semen stains on the touch screen and barbecue sauce on the buttons.

Are those MK XLs that good? I mean they look kinda neat, but that's pretty much been the most sought after item on here, and I've been following this thread forever :lol:

DAMNNN!NN!!!! so its on tuesdays at 3:00am when this bundles pop up!! this is my chance!!

but My trade ins havent arrived yet...

FML.....thank you anyways!!!!

[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']put some random cc # & date and your order willl be on hold for 3 days.[/QUOTE]

nope on wherehouse deals it doesnt work that way. I tried that once when I had a bunch of trade ins processing the next day, but as soon as I got the order revision email I saw my item was posted back up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back