Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II - Wikified

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
***Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread II Hit 1,000,000 Views on March 28th, 2011***

Nintendo 3DS Links:

The first nintendo 3ds consoles have appeared on warehouse deals, so far only cosmo black. The price listed was $186.99 and "Like New". Although they are currently out of stock, you may want to check back frequently.

Nintendo 3DS Cosmo Black

Aqua Blue (Check and see if there are used listings with this link)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Post All Links / Deals Via Wiki Edit HERE:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition.
Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Links:

Items costing $51 - $9,999 (Usually consoles appear here)

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

Lastchance Deals - Ultra discounted!

Deep Discount Deals

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items(Check here for handheld and console deals):

$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console:

LINK -- Just go here and click on system of choice for other systems besides 360 / ps3 / wii

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for the 360 slim, or ps3 to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

Previous Thread:

http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='zizo79']Did anyone ever buy a TV from WD ? If so, how was it ?[/QUOTE]

I'll let you know Wednesday, I have a 42" Panasonic plasma coming in from Warehouse Deals ($329)

slightly worried about the "cosmetic flaws" but free shipping on returns until 1/31 made it zero risk

[quote name='zizo79']Did anyone ever buy a TV from WD ? If so, how was it ?[/QUOTE]

We got a Samsung 55" LED 8000 from AWD for 1200, freaking epic deal considering they list for what they do. Nothing bad yet....might not have kept it, but the year warranty wasn't registered, so who knows...

[quote name='gospelman']I'll let you know Wednesday, I have a 42" Panasonic plasma coming in from Warehouse Deals ($329)

slightly worried about the "cosmetic flaws" but free shipping on returns until 1/31 made it zero risk[/QUOTE]
That is exactly what I am looking for at the same price...Please do let me know !
Thanks

[quote name='lito88']Full game is included, but bonus downloadable content may have already been redeemed. Manufacturer shrink-wrap missing. Item not in the original case. Small wrinkle or bend on cover art.[/QUOTE]

How the hell does all of that stuff happen to a game that has been out for 4 days? Did they drop a piano on a box of them during shipment or something?

[quote name='Mixer236']How the hell does all of that stuff happen to a game that has been out for 4 days? Did they drop a piano on a box of them during shipment or something?[/QUOTE]

A box got crushed during shipment and the game case broke. Simple. It's not that difficult of a thing to happen.

[quote name='Mixer236']How the hell does all of that stuff happen to a game that has been out for 4 days? Did they drop a piano on a box of them during shipment or something?[/QUOTE]

yeah it happens.. my ps3 version of black ops from WD came in a black dvd case.. was very strange with the ps3 artwork that didn't fit the case.

Last edited by a moderator:
my favorite part of black friday is going to be when all the change of heart ps3 bundles sold find their way to the warehouse

[quote name='gospelman']yeah it happens.. my ps3 version of black ops from WD came in a black dvd case.. was very strange with the ps3 artwork that didn't fit the case.[/QUOTE]

How much you end up getting it for?

[quote name='lito88']How much you end up getting it for?[/QUOTE]

40.99 I think, was close to launch. Didn't care for it, sent it back for a $42 gift card through trade-in

i'm pretty sure the one I received in the dvd case was listed "very good." by far the worst condition I've seen from WD (including some "acceptable" listings)

Do XBOX 360 S Hard Drives ever pop up in the warehouse? Got the XBOX 360 S 4gig on w/ $60 credit and would be sweet to get a deal on the hard drive!

[quote name='Gboon']my favorite part of black friday is going to be when all the change of heart ps3 bundles sold find their way to the warehouse[/QUOTE]

Yes, because no one has ever regretted buying a Wii or Xbox 360 before. Score one against team $ony LOL.

[quote name='biggie2123']Do XBOX 360 S Hard Drives ever pop up in the warehouse? Got the XBOX 360 S 4gig on w/ $60 credit and would be sweet to get a deal on the hard drive![/QUOTE]I got a brand new one for $90.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Yes, because no one has ever regretted buying a Wii or Xbox 360 before. Score one against team $ony LOL.[/QUOTE]

I think the implication was that he wanted to buy one of the PS3 bundles at a reduced price, braintrust.

At any rate, the PS3 is probably the least-regretted console. A massive percentage of Wiis just sit around collecting dust, and the 360 has atrocious reliability. Over half of 360 owners have been stuck with a dead system at some point and a moderate percentage have been stuck with a useless HDDVD add-on. The PS3 has blu ray, the best exclusives, and above average (but not amazing) reliability. My only complaints on it are the absurd amount of time to download/install updates and the ridiculous practice of allowing developers to lock saves to consoles/PSN IDs.

[quote name='blitz6speed']Yes, because no one has ever regretted buying a Wii or Xbox 360 before. Score one against team $ony LOL.[/QUOTE]
dipstick1.jpg

[quote name='UltraMysteryDopplega']I think the implication was that he wanted to buy one of the PS3 bundles at a reduced price, braintrust.

At any rate, the PS3 is probably the least-regretted console. A massive percentage of Wiis just sit around collecting dust, and the 360 has atrocious reliability. Over half of 360 owners have been stuck with a dead system at some point and a moderate percentage have been stuck with a useless HDDVD add-on. The PS3 has blu ray, the best exclusives, and above average (but not amazing) reliability. My only complaints on it are the absurd amount of time to download/install updates and the ridiculous practice of allowing developers to lock saves to consoles/PSN IDs.[/QUOTE]

I use mine as a Blu-ray player ...

[quote name='tmly']Have there been any 360 deals lately. I passed on some good ones last week.[/QUOTE]

I got a kinect 250GB bundle for $298. There was also a couple of 360's the night of BF. If you can stay up until 2-3 AM EST you might get one

[quote name='zizo79']I got a kinect 250GB bundle for $298. There was also a couple of 360's the night of BF. If you can stay up until 2-3 AM EST you might get one[/QUOTE]

Thanks, I'm on PST so I'll be checking.

[quote name='zizo79']I got a kinect 250GB bundle for $298. There was also a couple of 360's the night of BF. If you can stay up until 2-3 AM EST you might get one[/QUOTE]

YEAH -Zizo im happy for you man-- every time i checked for the last few days i was seeing that you were having bad luck finding one--happy you finally got 1 :applause:

reread it you windbag, I meant so I can buy a cheap ps3 bundle. even check my previous posts in this thread and you'll see I bought a PSP from warehouse. outside of the minority, there is no console war.

[quote name='youenvy']YEAH -Zizo im happy for you man-- every time i checked for the last few days i was seeing that you were having bad luck finding one--happy you finally got 1 :applause:[/QUOTE]
Thanks a lot man ...I am supposed to have it delivered today. Hopefully, I got a nice one !

[quote name='zizo79']Thanks a lot man ...I am supposed to have it delivered today. Hopefully, I got a nice one ![/QUOTE]

Yeah hope the best for you too zizo. I've seen you waiting patiently. My Kinect is supposed to be here on Tuesday, I'm hoping it's a good one too.

[quote name='mr_bungle']Yeah hope the best for you too zizo. I've seen you waiting patiently. My Kinect is supposed to be here on Tuesday, I'm hoping it's a good one too.[/QUOTE]
I appreciate it...Mine said the same thing but it is out for delivery

[quote name='zizo79']I appreciate it...Mine said the same thing but it is out for delivery[/QUOTE]

Snap, mine might be too dude. I don't know yet. It has a scheduled delivery date for 11/30 on amazon, but 12/1 on UPS.com, but as of 11:00 PM it's in my state. About 4 and a half hours away...think it'll be here today?

[quote name='mr_bungle']Snap, mine might be too dude. I don't know yet. It has a scheduled delivery date for 11/30, but as of 11:00 PM it's in my state. About 4 and a half hours away...think it'll be here today?[/QUOTE]

Mine says that it is out for delivery as of 12:30 AM EST. I had no idea that UPS trucks started this early

[quote name='zizo79']Mine says that it is out for delivery as of 12:30 AM EST. I had no idea that UPS trucks started this early[/QUOTE]

Usually they don't start delivering that early, but they have trucks that go around daily. I actually have a holiday part-time job helping the driver :lol: So I may start tomorrow. Hoping I don't until Wednesday though, 70% chance of rain tomorrow and Tuesday, I hate to learn the ropes by starting in the freezing rain:applause:

and here i was just picked up the 120gb for $252 and as soon as i do the move bundle shows up for $238 what a great way to start off cyber monday

so my ps3 i ordered wedns night still has an estimated delivery of nov. 30 (tom), but checking ups it still only shows billing information received. all my other orders made in the 2 days afterwords all already shipped and have status updates of at least being in transit. should i expect this ps3 to actually arrive tom?

[quote name='y2jasper']so my ps3 i ordered wedns night still has an estimated delivery of nov. 30 (tom), but checking ups it still only shows billing information received. all my other orders made in the 2 days afterwords all already shipped and have status updates of at least being in transit. should i expect this ps3 to actually arrive tom?[/QUOTE]

I don't know...if it hasn't showed anything other than billing info received, I doubt it. Have you gotten the 'your order has shipped' email yet? Then again, it may arrive sooner.

My Kinect first had a delivery date of 12/1, then 11/30, and just arrived 30 minutes ago.

yeah i got the "your order has shipped" email on friday. its kind of annoying- i got 3 of my ps3 games on saturday, the 4th game i ordered and hdmi cables/switch should get here today, maybe tom (already in the state), and my extra controller will be here tom...but i have no idea when i'll get the actual console!

[quote name='y2jasper']yeah i got the "your order has shipped" email on friday. its kind of annoying- i got 3 of my ps3 games on saturday, the 4th game i ordered and hdmi cables/switch should get here today, maybe tom (already in the state), and my extra controller will be here tom...but i have no idea when i'll get the actual console![/QUOTE]

Well best of luck, hopefully you get it soon :D

Geez, that's a big dent. How much did you get it for again? Mine looks like it was opened, plastic removed from KA, then sent back. Haven't tried it yet but hoping it works.

o sweet update just now, ups is now showing the "origin scan" to be right here in new jersey! lol guess it was just never scanned going out. at this point im guessing it will arrive tomorrow. yay!

[quote name='mr_bungle']Geez, that's a big dent. How much did you get it for again? Mine looks like it was opened, plastic removed from KA, then sent back. Haven't tried it yet but hoping it works.[/QUOTE]

Not too bad..everything inside is new and the 360 is still wrapped. I got it for $298

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back