Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='CAGALICIOUS']Less worthless chatter, More deals, Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Roger that moderator....oh wait.

[quote name='ProAnon']Eh, I see Sony doing bundles at best, and not bundles that cater to actual heavy gamers, like bundles with 32GB memory cards. Rather, they'll just do like a 4GB + X game bundle, and it'll hardly seem worth it.[/QUOTE]

PS3 doesn't have any 4GB Consoles, you must be referring to the :360:

[quote name='Rosterking']PS3 doesn't have any 4GB Consoles, you must be referring to the :360:[/QUOTE]

i believe he's referring to the PS Vita.

[quote name='Rosterking']PS3 doesn't have any 4GB Consoles, you must be referring to the :360:[/QUOTE]

Nope, I'm pretty sure he is taking about the PS Vita.

[quote name='finstersucks']Black people hate the word bro. They use brother but that's only if they are referring to one of their own. Use bro to a random black dude and he'll get irritated.[/QUOTE]

I have friends that say "bro" all the time.

[quote name='Mookyjooky']Yeah, it's funny to think how kiddie the forums have gotten through-out the years. This whole page is wasted by no deals, and useless chatter.

That and the deals are few and far between and usually aren't worth the time anymore. When I started, places still mislabeled prices and honored the mislabel or misprice online. That doesn't really happen at all anymore... sigh. $$:-({|=[/QUOTE]

This. :( Seven years and too much Dubya later, and here we are.

There is a "Like-New" Xbox 360 4 gig w/ Kinect up for $224.xx. Sorry can't post a link right this second. Would've jumped on it as my old one is near death, but I want a 250 gig.

[quote name='kevinc23']Has anyone ordered from SourceMedia before? Is their description accurate?[/QUOTE]
Checked my order history, the only thing I've bought from them is a copy of Lost Odyssey. It was missing a disc so I had to return it (which wasn't their fault, since it had 4 discs and would be easy to not notice one was missing). It was in great condition though. So I'd recommend them.

[quote name='kevinc23']Has anyone ordered from SourceMedia before? Is their description accurate?[/QUOTE]

Picked up a 'very good' COD:BO Prestige edition in March 2011 from them for $60. It was practically new + had the zombie map code unused. They're legit.

[quote name='Coltin']Checked my order history, the only thing I've bought from them is a copy of Lost Odyssey. It was missing a disc so I had to return it (which wasn't their fault, since it had 4 discs and would be easy to not notice one was missing). It was in great condition though. So I'd recommend them.[/QUOTE]

I dunno...I would consider that to be their fault....If I buy something and not everything is there I consider the seller to be at fault for the issue unless it came 100% sealed and then it's the manufacturer's fault.

[quote name='slidecage']so freaking tempted to get that pS3 320 gb too bad cant get a cheap warranty with it ..[/QUOTE]

Don't do it! As soon as I get my credit refunded that thing is mine!
Also Star hawk was $42

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I dunno...I would consider that to be their fault....If I buy something and not everything is there I consider the seller to be at fault for the issue unless it came 100% sealed and then it's the manufacturer's fault.[/QUOTE]

Well you also want to consider how the game originally comes packaged. The actual case has room for 3 discs and the 4th disc is in a sleeve and stuck inside the case. But yea, I agree to a point. If you want to sell a product, at least know how it comes from the manufacturer. I personally don't like how it comes packaged in the first place.

[quote name='Coltin']Checked my order history, the only thing I've bought from them is a copy of Lost Odyssey. It was missing a disc so I had to return it (which wasn't their fault, since it had 4 discs and would be easy to not notice one was missing). It was in great condition though. So I'd recommend them.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='XF Gator']Picked up a 'very good' COD:BO Prestige edition in March 2011 from them for $60. It was practically new + had the zombie map code unused. They're legit.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the feedback guys.

[quote name='Saix_XIII']I dunno...I would consider that to be their fault....If I buy something and not everything is there I consider the seller to be at fault for the issue unless it came 100% sealed and then it's the manufacturer's fault.[/QUOTE]

That's true. But it was the disc that came in the sleeve that was missing. I know if I were in their position, I would have just assumed it was a 3-disc game. So I was understanding of the problem, and they accepted my return with no hassles.

To whoever bought that ps3
FFFFFUUUUUUU-.png

[quote name='Royal High Knight']Has anyone bought Scene It? Box Office Smash from AWD? If so are 4 controllers included when you buy the item. I always used to see this from $11-14 but skipped it, until recently. Would be nice to have for parties and such.

http://www.amazon.com/Scene-Office-..._1?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1337807790&sr=1-1[/QUOTE]

If I were you, I'd just buy the ones from the 3rd party sellers that have prime with it. It's cheaper than an "Acceptable" from AWD. I know that's where I bought mine from, it was worth it and came quick!

[quote name='KtMack23']Don't do it! As soon as I get my credit refunded that thing is mine!
Also Star hawk was $42[/QUOTE]

ALSO if the rumor PRICE DROP HITS i rather spend the extra 50 and have a 2 year warranty on it

I picked up some LN :ps2: games Source media fulfillment amazon and they came in said condition, discs looked like they were never played, instructions creaked upon opening them.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='slidecage']ALSO if the rumor PRICE DROP HITS i rather spend the extra 50 and have a 2 year warranty on it[/QUOTE]

meh
never had a ps1/ps2/ps3 ever break on me...

[quote name='akir']meh
never had a ps1/ps2/ps3 ever break on me...[/QUOTE]

Never hurts, considering Sony still charges ~$150 plus tax for repairs and that what not, despite the price of a new console.

[quote name='burz88']Probably a dumb question, but can you buy a used pc game (diablo 3) and use it like if it were new?[/QUOTE]

Problem will not be the game, the problem may be the chance it may or may not come with the key as is the risk when buying used. Otherwise you are golden.

[quote name='Rockinjs']has anyone seen star hawk on AWD since it came out?[/QUOTE]
Popped up once for $42.99 Like New. I was tempted, but there's an online pass to consider...

[quote name='Lucian']Popped up once for $42.99 Like New. I was tempted, but there's an online pass to consider...[/QUOTE]
Yeah if your buying Star Hawk you really want an online code. For what its worth GS gives you an online code with the used version. I took a flyer and picked it up the other day while I was doing some trades.

My mainest dudes DealSeeker2U and [california angels logo avatar guy] need some help! So, here I present to you... OLD GAMES UNDER TEN EARTH DOLLARS. These are all Like New:

:360: - Timeshift - $7.74

:360: - Army of Two - $9.39

:360: - Call of Duty 3 - $9.50

:360: - Oblivion (Plat Hits) - $9.70

:360: - Halo 3 ODST - $9.76

*Don't complain - I said they were old and cheap. Post links instead.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Problem will not be the game, the problem may be the chance it may or may not come with the key as is the risk when buying used. Otherwise you are golden.[/QUOTE]
I bought a Like New copy of Skyrim for PC and the key was unused. But that might well have been luck of the draw.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back