Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread V

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

PLAYSTATION VITA LINKS:
(Check here frequently for Playstation Vita's. Please, everyone stop posting how they are in stock every five minutes. The links are located here, so when someone wants to check, they can. Feel free to continue posting about Vita games and accessories that come in stock.)

Wifi Vita
3G/Wifi Vita
FEB Vita

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172

Last edited by a moderator:
There was a third part seller selling a WiFi Vita with a memory card (Not sure of the size), traveling case, and UMVC3 for $200+$4 shipping yesterday. That's a pretty nice deal for whoever bought it.

I probably would have bit on that instead - but eh, I hear Little Deviants isn't very good and I can get a case somewhere else.

i just grabbed the like new for 209 but might cancel it. the has only ever sold 2 things and has 50% feedback. they have a new one for 226 and the extra 20 might be worth the piece of mind.

[quote name='argyle']Any Vita case recommendations? This one stands out to me just from glancing at what Amazon has available:

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-V...41Q8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333400541&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

I have that one and it's BULKY. It provides a small amount of cushioning to the system. Don't be fooled into thinking that you can fit the system and the entire AC adapter in there though. It can comfortably fit the USB cable and the brick, but forget about both of those and the AC cable at the same time because even it you manage to fit it all in you'll be putting a lot of pressure on the system.

If your just looking for a case to store your Vita while at home it more than does the job, but if you're looking for something to put into your pocket, assuming you have big pockets, you might want to look for another, slimmer case.

Got my acceptable copy of ME3 CE for $47.99 today and the only flaws were a crease on the slip cover and a surface rip on the bound of bonus material case where the tape was to seal the box. Everything else was there and in flawless condition. The best part was that the CE DLC was not redeemed (is now :D). Very happy with it.:bouncy:

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']Got my acceptable copy of ME3 CE for $47.99 today and the only flaws were a crease on the slip cover and a surface rip on the bound of bonus material case where the tape was to seal the box. Everything else was there and in flawless condition. The best part was that the CE DLC was not redeemed (is now :D). Very happy with it.:bouncy:[/QUOTE]

And this is why Amazon is #1! I wonder if Mass Effect 3 Ce will be rare like the first two???

[quote name='argyle']Any Vita case recommendations? This one stands out to me just from glancing at what Amazon has available:

http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-V...41Q8/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1333400541&sr=8-1[/QUOTE]

I personally use my old PSP pouches for travel since everything fits into them.

The at home case I use is this one:

http://www.amazon.com/HORI-PS-Vita-..._5?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1333403850&sr=1-5

The back stays exposed, but I combine the use of full body protective screens on the front and back like these:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Clear-Front...t=LH_DefaultDomain_0&var=&hash=item20c468f8c5

While looking through Toys R Us clearance this weekend, I found the following case on clearance for $1:

http://www.amazon.com/Gear-Monkey-Z..._3?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1333404643&sr=1-3

It is technically made for the PSP, but it has more than enough room for the Vita. For $1, I couldn't say no. It is actually well made and has decent padding as well.

I just got this one in the mail from a seller on Amazon. It was a $0.01 + $2.95 shipping. The quality is actually very good. The packaging said "PSP case" and kind of had me worried, but the Vita fits snug inside. It's perfect. The ONLY issue I have with it is the smell. It smells something funky.

I picked up the $187 wifi Vita, and used a $10 coupon. I was debating going the best buy route this week since they have the triple reward r points promo. But this is less up front, plus I love Amazon.

I didn't realize 3g units got so cheap though! Very tempted to return/cancel, but not sure how much I'd use 3g. It would be cool (and cumbersome) if I could tether to my phone for wireless internet, but I highly doubt such flexibility it's possible since this is Sony.

You can tether any device that has wifi to your phone. Doesn't matter that it is Sony in this case. I do it all the time with my HTC EVO to my laptop, ps3, 360, DS, ipad, ipod touch, etc.

I am sure this has been covered before, but for Firefox is there a decent way to check when items come in stock for warehouse deals beyond check4change?

[quote name='storino03']You can tether any device that has wifi to your phone. Doesn't matter that it is Sony in this case. I do it all the time with my HTC EVO to my laptop, ps3, 360, DS, ipad, ipod touch, etc.[/QUOTE]

Right after I posted,I did a quick google search and saw it is indeed possible. But what I meant is not wireless tethering, but through a USB cable and Android app. Wireless tethering either requires rooting or an extra monthly charge on the phone bill.

If I'm wrong on all this though, sorry. And sorry to be off topic! I appreciate this thread a lot for the chrome extension tips to catch the deals.

I got this:
http://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-V..._4?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1333410510&sr=1-4

I really like it since you can use the vita while its in the case... so when I want to close it up and bring it somewhere I just close the case as opposed to handling the vita and zipping pouches, etc. It also has a little stand that, when not being used, is added protection

[quote name='storino03']You can tether any device that has wifi to your phone. Doesn't matter that it is Sony in this case. I do it all the time with my HTC EVO to my laptop, ps3, 360, DS, ipad, ipod touch, etc.[/QUOTE]

Just letting you know they'll cancel your contract if you keep it up. They'll give you around a month and way too many phone calls to get you to stop.

I was looking for used laptop at AWD and guess what I found... :D

ASUS A53E-XA2 15.6-Inch Versatile Entertainment Laptop (Black) for $217.39 shipped in Like New condition.

Includes:
* Intel Core i5 2410M
* 4GB DDR3 1333MHz, 2 SODIMM Sockets, up to 8GB Ram
* 640GB Hard Drive
* SuperMulti Optical Drive
* 802.11 b/g/n
* HDMI out
* 15.6-Inch HD (1366x768) LED Display
* 0.3M Webcam
* 3x USB 2.0
* Windows 7 Home Premium

Retails $679.99, saves $462.60!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00568V8S4

n1ur69.jpg

I really need to stop visiting CAG.
I always end up buying stuff I don't need because of the cheap prices and sales
Just picked up a like new Vita for $187. It's something I wanted not something I need.
I might just sell here (for $187) so someone here will have a chance to get one since they're always sold as soon as they're posted on Amazon.

I think I bought this one
[quote name='zizo79']Vita Wi-Fi "Like New" $187.49[/QUOTE]

I received my "Like New" MW3 Xbox 360 320GB that i got for $262.49. Which is far from Like New and much closer to acceptable.

It came in a brown box, everything Opened except the game which was smushed (No Biggie, going to sell or trade in). Missing most of documentation/manuals. No 3 Month Live Code or Exclusive DLC (again never quite expecting but used to getting on "Like New" Returns). Controllers both Hard Marks and Scratches and one Clearly had food on it in a couple places. And the Other Controller had a Non-Clicking/Worn RB Button, but tested both and they work. Console had never been setup so it was still "Like New" along with the power and AV that were never unraveled and only opened.

Now The "Like New" White Special Edition 4GB Kinect Model i picked up for $224.97 last week as well came Brand New in box with it only being opened on the bottom but nothing being removed.

So I wrote Amazon CS knowing they are usually awesome, and explained my case and they offered me a $55 refund on it bringing it effectively to $207.49. Which is a great deal and basically the cost of the controller, but i still dont feel like it is enough. Has anyone ever been able to get a larger refund back on something like this that doesn't meet expectation.

[quote name='RoMee']I really need to stop visiting CAG.
I always end up buying stuff I don't need because of the cheap prices and sales
Just picked up a like new Vita for $187. It's something I wanted not something I need.
I might just sell here (for $187) so someone here will have a chance to get one since they're always sold as soon as they're posted on Amazon.

I think I bought this one[/QUOTE]

So you want the Vita but you don't "need" it?

Could you give me an example of a video game or console that you "need"?

[quote name='SelmaBlair']If you're going to buy Twisted Metal buy it new for the online pass.

The singleplayer is weak, the multiplayer is amazing.[/QUOTE]

I will say this. I bought it a few weeks ago on WD. It was like new and the only problem it said it had was that it had a slight mark on casing. I received it. It was flawless but no code. I got on chat, let them know the reason I got it was because I thought it'd have that. Got a $10 refund which was the cost of the online pass. Obviously YMMV on whomever you get in chat.

[quote name='Namelessloser']I will say this. I bought it a few weeks ago on WD. It was like new and the only problem it said it had was that it had a slight mark on casing. I received it. It was flawless but no code. I got on chat, let them know the reason I got it was because I thought it'd have that. Got a $10 refund which was the cost of the online pass. Obviously YMMV on whomever you get in chat.[/QUOTE]

You know the code is on the back of the manual right?

[quote name='Namelessloser']I will say this. I bought it a few weeks ago on WD. It was like new and the only problem it said it had was that it had a slight mark on casing. I received it. It was flawless but no code. I got on chat, let them know the reason I got it was because I thought it'd have that. Got a $10 refund which was the cost of the online pass. Obviously YMMV on whomever you get in chat.[/QUOTE]

lol on thinking you would get a code. double lol for contacting CS about it..

I traded in some old controllers and they sent them back because they were missing the packaging. Who keeps the packaging for controller?

Worse, they plastered stickers on BOTH hand grips, was sticker glue all over. Ended up just chucking them since I had more than gotten their value from them. Wonder if I should complain

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back