Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VI

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

Sony PSP

Xbox 360

Wii

PS3

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Suggestions:

Do you have any suggestions that could improve the Amazon Warehouse Deals thread, whether it be the OP (including FAQ's) or the thread in general? Feel free to pm me suggestions!

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vigilante']Don't you mean $11.20? :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

:lol: Not when I posted. It was $8.20 for sure. In fact, the sub $10 price and the fact that the PS3 version was still $14.xx was the only reason I decided to post the 360 version. There were multiples too. Funny that they raised the price up $3 so quickly like that...

My Black Ops 2 order has been sitting on the "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date" message too.

just go my good $162 assassins creed vita bundle.

FAIL.

its a black vita with the assassins creed sleeve. Also, no memory card, no game. Dont know whether to complain and try and have a really cheap vita, or just return it. I actually really wanted the white one, and im about to finish ac 3, and wanted to get right into liberation.
Decisions.

[quote name='edson13']just go my good $162 assassins creed vita bundle.

FAIL.

its a black vita with the assassins creed sleeve. Also, no memory card, no game. Dont know whether to complain and try and have a really cheap vita, or just return it. I actually really wanted the white one, and im about to finish ac 3, and wanted to get right into liberation.
Decisions.[/QUOTE]

Ouch, I'd definitely complain first to see what kind of discount you can get. I'd only accept a huge discount though. That's just weird. No game or mem card AND it's not even the white AC Vita?? lol that's something else.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Ouch, I'd definitely complain first to see what kind of discount you can get. That's just weird lol. No game or mem card AND it's not even the white AC Vita?? lol that's something else.[/QUOTE]

Sounds like somebody did a swap and return and the return wasn't checked properly. That's pretty awful; I hope they don't end up trying to pin it on you trying to pull something.

Don't try to haggle over it. Just be outraged and disgusted and request a return. If you try to haggle it will look more suspicious that you might be trying to scam them.

[quote name='ShockandAww']Ouch, I'd definitely complain first to see what kind of discount you can get. I'd only accept a huge discount though. That's just weird. No game or mem card AND it's not even the white AC Vita?? lol that's something else.[/QUOTE]

on the positive side, atleast this one works, the last one I ordered was a madden bundle that had a dead screen.

FAIL.

Decisions.[/QUOTE]

Damn, and they even call that "Good" and not "acceptable"?

I might just go with a $200 brand new bundle instead of possibly dealing with this extra hassle.

[quote name='Vigilante']Gah, I couldn't resist. Thanks for posting. :)[/QUOTE]
np thought about picking it up myself for my upcoming vita, but a little to rich for my blood.

[quote name='DaShaka']Did anyones PS3 Assassins Creed III 500GB Bundle ship today? Mine hasn't yet...[/QUOTE]

Mine got canceled. It never showed an estimated delivery though.

[quote name='thefurrypanda']np thought about picking it up myself for my upcoming vita, but a little to rich for my blood.[/QUOTE]I just hope it comes complete and that it's only "Good" because of a dented corner or some other kind of slight box damage. :whistle2:#

[quote name='biggie2123']Mine got canceled. It never showed an estimated delivery though.[/QUOTE]

Yeah mine had an estimated ship date for today but was just canceled. :cry:

I almost want to jump on that Vita myself, but ever since Amazon has started charging taxes (TX) it's harder to take the risk on Warehouse Deals. I'll pass but thanks DealSeeker!

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']My Black Ops 2 order has been sitting on the "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date" message too.[/QUOTE]

yeah, still nothings changed as of a few minutes ago. My copy of Prometheus ordered last night shipped, though. Damn, was hoping to have this before Thanksgiving.

[quote name='eXiON']I almost want to jump on that Vita myself, but ever since Amazon has started charging taxes (TX) it's harder to take the risk on Warehouse Deals. I'll pass but thanks DealSeeker![/QUOTE]

I know thats why I want newegg to offer this bundle on black friday so there's no taxes! Still waiting to hear their deals!

[quote name='Vigilante']I just hope it comes complete and that it's only "Good" because of a dented corner or some other kind of slight box damage. :whistle2:#[/QUOTE]
i think it literately said there was a medium scratch on the box or something. But, you never know for sure.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']My Black Ops 2 order has been sitting on the "Delivery estimate: We need a little more time to provide you with a good estimate. We'll notify you via e-mail as soon as we have an estimated delivery date" message too.[/QUOTE]
I just received a cancellation notice. I'm not sure if I screwed myself by just changing my payment method a few minutes ago. But, I had a weird day with fraudulent charges on my account.

[quote name='sadboy']I just received a cancellation notice. I'm not sure if I screwed myself by just changing my payment method a few minutes ago. But, I had a weird day with fraudulent charges on my account.[/QUOTE]

Nah awd just didnt have that much stock. It was just a glitch that showed it as available.

FAIL.

Decisions.[/QUOTE]

I'd be scared of that mystery Vita. Keep an eye on it for a few days, try some games.

[quote name='DealSeeker2U']:360: Xbox 360 Wired Controller - Black (Like New) $25.84
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Controller - Glossy Black (Like New) $29.37
:360: NBA 2K13 (Good) $36.11
:ps3: PULSE wireless stereo headset - Elite Edition (Very Good) $87.77
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Black) (Very Good) $29.70
:ps3: DUALSHOCK3 wireless controller (Urban Camouflage) (Like New) $34.82
:ps3: PlayStation 3 Dualshock 3 Wireless Controller (Blue) (Like New) $34.16
:ps3: Resident Evil 6 (Acceptable) $23.99
:ps3: Dishonored (Acceptable) $33.76
:ps3: Devil May Cry Collection (Very Good) $11.89
:wii: Disney Epic Mickey 2: The Power of Two (Acceptable) $29.99
:3ds: Pokémon Black Version 2 (Very Good) $24.47
[/QUOTE]

glad pokemon 2 is gone already have white

[quote name='Scouter']grr no bf deals on wired controllers yet. i don't know if i should bite on it right now or not.[/QUOTE]
Might as well the charging cable isn't expensive at all bought one for $3

[quote name='kouleefoh']Nah awd just didnt have that much stock. It was just a glitch that showed it as available.[/QUOTE]

still nothing, does this mean I still have a decent chance at getting one....just later than expected? never had this happen with AWD before.

edit: cancellation notice finally. will use the $20 credit I get for Halo 4 on a copy of Black Ops 2 so no big deal I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='DaShaka']So many cancelations, AWD is really blowing it lately.[/QUOTE]Well, it's not Black Ops 2, but my Good Mercenary Edition of Ragnarok Odyssey shipped. :)

[quote name='Jackie Chandler']:360: Resident Evil 6- Very Good. $28

I've been waiting on a deal for this all day so I could use my $5 off $25, but as it would turn out, the promo credit doesn't apply to AWD. Don't forget you'll probably need to buy an online pass with it, so that would make the final cost $38.[/QUOTE]

No online pass for RE6.

[quote name='bigloser']No online pass for RE6.[/QUOTE]

Wait, what? I specifically checked-... *Checks* ... I stand corrected.

SORRY GUYS, THAT RE6 IS MINE NOW. MWAHAHAHAHA.

Thanks for the info. :lol:

[quote name='DarkSageRK']Just a heads-up on Ragnarok Odyssey, it's a *very* bad Monster Hunter clone. You've been warned.[/QUOTE]

a very insane tough clone if you solo

game is very easy until Mission chapter 5 -9 and then expect to get your ass handed to you

[quote name='slidecage']a very insane tough clone if you solo

game is very easy until Mission chapter 5 -9 and then expect to get your ass handed to you[/QUOTE]
It was not that bad..

Received my "Like New" Madden 13 Vita bundle and it really was like new. Everything was scratch-free and still packaged like it should have been. I don't even think anyone had even removed Madden 13 from it's packaging. Updating my Vita as I type this.

I agree on RO. Very boring game, not worth any more than $15. Once Chapter 5 comes around, all the missions consist of just fighting old bosses over...and over...and over. So essentially the second half of the game is just a slightly harder repeat of the first half.

[quote name='captaintek3304']I agree on RO. Very boring game, not worth any more than $15. Once Chapter 5 comes around, all the missions consist of just fighting old bosses over...and over...and over. So essentially the second half of the game is just a slightly harder repeat of the first half.[/QUOTE]

and dont forget replaying all of the same maps 1000's of time to get the right drop you need to upgrade your weapon to level 10 to turn it into a card and then restart the entire process over again

I paid 30 for it via gamefly (well then i got a year of ew for free what i was going to buy for 25) so was like getting it for 5. i say

20 bucks Very good buy
30 bucks okay buy if you like these sort of games and if you can take it online (solo is very hard in some spots)
40 bucks way over priced

too bad their would not be some DLC missions though i did hear once you beat chapter 9 you get 50 missions in chapter 10 sadly those all need co op cause they are like 8 stars and will kill you solo

just ordered Ninja Gaiden 3: Razor's Edge Wii U for $35.98, paid an extra $3.99 to get it Friday instead of Monday as well. :D

also has anybody seen any of wii u games on AWD, this is the 1st one ive seen since the wii u came out. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back