Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
anyone ever bought a used system off amazon ? kinda hesitant to pull the trigger
I have and it really depends on the condition. In my case I have lucked out on both good and acceptable ones but people have had mixed results with theirs. Verdict is out that usually anything between good and like new is a safe bet.

I have and it really depends on the condition. In my case I have lucked out on both good and acceptable ones but people have had mixed results with theirs. Verdict is out that usually anything between good and like new is a safe bet.
thx the seller description says very good, i just really want a cheap 4 gig

Worth picking up now that they have patched the game (ps3 only for now) and it looks like a HD release.

:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (LN) $22.25

... and some other finds:

:360: Perfect Dark Zero Limited Collector's Edition (LN) $3.86
:360: Call of Duty: Black Ops Hardened Edition (LN) $15.35
:360: Fallout 3 Collector's Edition (LN) $37.27

:ps3: God of War: Ascension Collector's Edition (VG) $35.04 (LN) $37.55
:ps3: The Sly Collection (LN) $19.33
:ps3: Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (LN) $18.94
Picked up PDZ, thanks for the update! Glad I passed on buying the Digital Copy. Couldn't pass up for $3.86 w/ Prime. Time to go back and get all the cheevos I missed many years ago.

thx the seller description says very good, i just really want a cheap 4 gig
I see the seller that you are talking about (only one that has everything included) and looks good. He has good standing reputation so I say it is a safe bet even if it is a 3rd party seller.

I think I'm completely done with Warehouse Deals...or at the very least, for electronics. It's beyond obvious now that they don't even look at the items they're sending out. Within the past month alone, I've received a "like new" pair of 3D glasses that supposedly just had damaged packaging, that arrived with a freaking cracked and blacked out lense.

Now, today, my "repackaged" stick of RAM is completely faulty. Seriously, they just need to shut this program down. I feel like people are just raping the naivety of Amazon at this point. When there's no way to ensure that people aren't just buying new items to replace their broken ones and sending those broken ones back in as a "return", this crap is going to just happen more and more. It also doesn't help that WD has basically no accountability. When you do a support chat, they just tell you how a "3rd party" handles Warehouse Deals...and that it's just "fulfilled by Amazon". Ok, that's fine. But considering most item pages now have ads on them encouraging you to "save some money" by buying on Warehouse Deals, it's kind of crappy that they can't even guarantee that you'll receive what you ordered.

Meanwhile, Amazon's service is dropping lower and lower. Once full sales tax hits in 2014, they might be in for a rude awakening if they don't fix some of these issues. I feel like they've almost grown complacent just because they've always been the cheapest store to buy from thanks to mostly being tax free.

Grr...sorry for the rant...just frustrated with this crap. My brain is saying "Why do you keep putting yourself through this just to save a couple dollars?" But old habits are hard to break. I almost want to snap this stick of RAM in half just to make sure they don't stick it back on the shelf and send it to someone else. Oh, worth noting too is that they sent it in a bubble mailer. It's a miracle it wasn't snapped to begin with. ARE YOU KIDDING ME, AMAZON?!?! lol

I think I'm completely done with Warehouse Deals...or at the very least, for electronics. It's beyond obvious now that they don't even look at the items they're sending out. Within the past month alone, I've received a "like new" pair of 3D glasses that supposedly just had damaged packaging, that arrived with a freaking cracked and blacked out lense.

Now today, my "repackaged" stick of RAM is completely faulty. Seriously, they just need to shut this program down. I feel like people are just raping the naivety of Amazon at this point. When there's no way to ensure that people aren't just buying new items to replace their broken ones and sending those broken ones back in as a "return", this crap is going to just happen more and more. Meanwhile, Amazon's service is dropping lower and lower. Once full sales tax hits in 2014, they might be in for a rude awakening if they don't fix some of these issues. I feel like they've almost grown complacent just because they've always been the cheapest store to buy from thanks to mostly being tax free.
I do feel like they've gotten worse lately. I end up returning 90% of older games I buy in "Like New" condition because they usually come cart only now. It wasn't always like this but their popularity (at least here) has gone WAY up in the past few years so the increased volume probably doesn't help.

Lol! No way man! I am CAG first and a collector second. I wouldn't have room to house the statue given all my other gaming stuff so even if it were $90 or less I would pass on it and post it for a CAG here to buy.
I'd like to think it was actually taken down... and not that someone actually pulled the trigger on it.. but who knows! lol

It does pop up for both PS3 and Xbox, but it's not too often that I've seen. It usually is like $9-10 for VG and $12-14 for LN.

There's actually one up right now (Mirror's Edge PS3), but it's almost $17 for a "Good" copy - the prices have definitely gone up since I last saw one listed a month or two ago.
I'd definitely buy it for about 10 but 17 seems pricey for an old game that isn't very rare.

What reload tool do you guys use to let you know if there have been any changes to a page?
F5.

I got a Good Shin Megami Tensei IV. I hope it's good. There's another one so I hope Amazon doesn't do that thing it does when it sells my item to someone else then cancels my order without notification.

This is such a massive list that I will list it first and link it thereafter so people have a chance to score some deals.

Edit: Done linking!

:360: Xbox 360 4GB Console (A) $118.79
:360: Xbox 360 Wireless Speed Wheel (LN) $16.34
:360: Halo 4 Limited Edition (A) $28.55 (G) $30.93 (VG) $33.31 (LN) $35.69
:360: Metro Last Light (LN) $29.69

:360: Saint's Row: The Third (LN) $18.79

:360: Sleeping Dogs (LN) $17.86
:360: BioShock Ultimate Rapture Edition (A) $17.70
:360: Defiance (LN) $14.84
:360: Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Grand Theft Auto IV & Episodes from Liberty City: The Complete Edition (LN) $14.84
:360: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (LN) $14.84
:360: Resident Evil 6 (LN) $14.84
:360: Doom 3 BFG Edition (LN) $14.67
:360: Assassin's Creed III (VG) $13.85
:360: Lollipop Chainsaw (LN) $13.11
:360: The Testament of Sherlock Holmes (G) $11.2
:360: Sonic Generations (LN) $10.39

:xbox: Sid Meier's Pirates! (G) $7.61 (LN) $8.78

:ps3: PS3 500 GB Assassin's Creed III Bundle (LN) $222.72
:ps3: Defiance - Collector's Edition (LN) $29.69
:ps3: Mass Effect 3 Collector's Edition (G) $15.07 (LN) $17.39
:ps3: Metal Gear Solid: The Legacy Collection (VG) $34.62
:ps3: Resident Evil: Revelations (VG) $26.77
:ps3: Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance (VG) $26.26
:ps3: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch (LN) $22.27
:ps3: Tomb Raider (VG) $20.78
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (VG) $20.78
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD Collection (A) $17.80
:ps3: Persona 4 Arena (LN) $14.84
:ps3: PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale (LN) $14.84
:ps3: Port Royale 3: Pirates & Merchants (G) $15.66
:ps3: Dragon's Dogma (VG) $14.31 (LN) $15.34
:ps3: Heavy Rain - Greatest Hits (LN) $15.16
:ps3: Twisted Metal (LN) $13.88
:ps3: Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine (LN) $12.86

:ps2: Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 3 FES (LN) $14.84
:ps2: Castlevania: Lament of Innocence (LN) $12.37

browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  The Legend of Dragoon (G) $19.96 (LN) $23.03
browse-icon-pstation._V192599299_.gif
  Dino Crisis (LN) $11.76

:psp: Soul Sacrifice (LN) $22.27
:psp: Jak and Daxter Collection (LN) $14.84

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Wii U Deluxe Set (LN) $339.45
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Game & Wario (LN) $29.67
Wii_U_platform_icon.png
  Nintendo Land (LN) $13.36

:wii: Mario Party 9 (LN) $28.24
:wii: The Last Story (LN) $20.39

:gc: Battalion Wars (G) $12.72 (LN) $14.68
:gc: Phantasy Star Online 3 Card Rev. (G) $13.29

browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  Pokemon Stadium (LN) $15.23
browse-icon-nin._V192599300_.gif
  Pokemon Snap (LN) $13.23

:3ds: Project X Zone (LN) $29.67
:3ds: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D (LN) $24.18
:3ds: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner: Soul Hackers (VG) $23.20
:3ds: Paper Mario: Sticker Star (LN) $21.78
:3ds: Kingdom Hearts 3D Dream Drop Distance (LN) $21.73
:3ds: Scribblenauts Unlimited (G) $12.81

:ds: Warioware: Touched! (G) $6.71 (LN) $7.74

browse-icon-dcast._V192599300_.gif
  Shenmue (LN) $18.09
  Jet Grind Radio (G) $14.59 (LN) $16.83
  Crazy Taxi 2 (LN) $7.79
  Max Steel (LN) $7.05
  Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 2 (LN) $6.07

Someone took my UFC Undisputed 3.

I'm going for the Project X Zone and Shin Megami Tensei. I'm surprised by the amount of the Shin Megami Tensei IV.

Someone took my UFC Undisputed 3.

I'm going for the Project X Zone and Shin Megami Tensei. I'm surprised by the amount of the Shin Megami Tensei IV.
I wouldn't be, a lot of people were buying it with the intent to redeem the Club Nintendo code (for the $30 credit) then immediately send it to Amazon for $35.

Grabbed a LN Tomb Raider for the basically free rental and 999. Need to stop splurging on these things, got to pre-order Xillia still. >.<

just wondering what you guys do to look for restocks as most of the stuff just posted here is stuff i saw when i looked through the entire warehouse 2 nights ago trying to find something to buy 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back