Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
Well scored a $40 360, $4 Halo 4, $6 Dark Souls Collectors Edition, and $2 LBP2 Special Edition. Also some cheap $1 games.

Not a bad two days. Let's see what tonight brings.

Sorry for the "flip" comment

Halo 4's were a great deal.  3.50 for them and they flip to Best Buy for $16 per ONE due to the 100% TIV

My gears of war 360 bundle just shipped. I hope its not just a box >.<

I never owned a 360 before so i'm pretty excited to play some exclusives I missed out on. The $4 halo 4 is just icing on the cake.

Wished that the vita bundle would come back. I really want to play killzone mercenary, tearaway and a bunch of rpgs I missed on the psp and vita. If there is a price cut at gamescom I may just pay full price fot it. 

So, now that I have my paycheck. What time have these deals been going down, I'm sure this has been asked a thousand times. But, heres the thousand and first.

I only picked up a $4 Halo 4. I had a chance on a vita but I already have one so I left it to people who might actually want to play it.

Edit: I did get Shadow of Destiny for $3, but that's easy to forget in the wake of thrift store console prices.

Tonight I'm set to one click buy, I'm stocking up on Amazon cards, and preparing like I'm doing a raid on wow.
I think everyone's changed to 1-click. I switched during the crapstorm last night. Dicking around with a cart doesn't help in this manly game of speed.

Wished that the vita bundle would come back. I really want to play killzone mercenary, tearaway and a bunch of rpgs I missed on the psp and vita. If there is a price cut at gamescom I may just pay full price fot it.
I don't think any of those items that were sold are coming back. I have been monitoring them for a while and the only item that came back for a moment were the vitas only becasue a CAG had a change of heart and cancelled 2. Those seemed to have been clearanced out so unless Amazon finds one sitting on a shelf collecting dust, I won't count on seeing one unless someone here cancels or returns one.

What a night that was last night. I was catching up on this thread to see what else was going on during the insanity. Finally read through it all. That's half the fun. :lol:
tonight will either be nuts or a total letdown, but I expect the number of people participating to be even higher. was just glad to have picked up a cheap Halo 4, don't need any more consoles (although I'm not above getting a 360 again having just traded mine). so I'm rooting for more cheap games!

Slickdeals guys probably did.

I got a few Halo 4 to flip and share with others.
SD only knew about the Halo 4 deal. There was no mention of the console deals last night in their thread so I'm pretty sure 100% of the system deals were claimed by cags.

Both my Vita's are now 'shipping now' :)
If you want to sell one cheap (more than you paid). Let me know.

Congrats to all those that got in on the deals. I've watched the thread for a while but just couldn't stay up any longer :( Maybe tonight I'll force myself (of course the deals won't show then :rofl: ). Who needs sleep after all.

I just got my mw3 hardened with just a steal case and game wasn't in the box or have the additional book with it.. Should of been called mw3 steel book. Probably will send it back.

Even though I didn't get in on the madness, I do also have to say thanks to everyone pointing out these deals. DS2U and Eldritch, you guys deserve a medal

If you want to sell one cheap (more than you paid). Let me know.

Congrats to all those that got in on the deals. I've watched the thread for a while but just couldn't stay up any longer :( Maybe tonight I'll force myself (of course the deals won't show then :rofl: ). Who needs sleep after all.
Debating on keeping it or using as a gift.

Yeah if anyone has a spare vita they wanna sell please let me know...  Im sure we can work something out.  Im hoping for the best tonite.  Wasnt expecting to see vitas drop like that lol...  I was a couple minutes to late because I was talking to my gf about getting a xbox

Amazon wouldn't give the most back for the Vita or Xbox. Personally, I would trade them on Craigslist. They are both down in TIV at Gamestop.

Wouldn't Amazon ban their accounts? Or do they not care?
If you mean back to Amazon, they can always reject them but the companies that take in are affliated with Amazon, not Amazon itslef. At the same time they are very miticulous about console trade ins. Miss even a pouch and instant rejection.

If you mean back to Amazon, they can always reject them but the companies that take in are affliated with Amazon, not Amazon itslef. At the same time they are very miticulous about console trade ins. Miss even a pouch and instant rejection.
But if they sold as 'like new' and you send in as 'like new' with the stickers + labels still attached, I find no reason to reject.

Debating on keeping it or using as a gift.
I would take it as a gift too....LOL :rofl: .

Seriously though, thought I would offer a quick opportunity to sell one to someone on here. If you decide to get rid of it the offer stands. I also have some stuff I am willing to trade for it, though PayPal isn't a problem either.

After months of lurking, I finally made an account. Missed the Vita's but snagged a Dark Souls CE. Also snagged a Gran Turismo 5 CE for $15.90 + tax during the first day of the crazy deal madness. Arrived today and includes everything except the DLC code. Thanks to DealSeeker and everyone else who post deals here.

After months of lurking, I finally made an account. Missed the Vita's but snagged a Dark Souls CE. Also snagged a Gran Turismo 5 CE for $15.90 + tax during the first day of the crazy deal madness. Arrived today and includes everything except the DLC code. Thanks to DealSeeker and everyone else who post deals here.
Welcome aboard and feel free to post more :). We just hate lurkers.

Welcome to CAG :) And the craziness of this thread :lol:

Great pickups and welcome aboard the crazy train. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back