Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

--------------------------------

A BIG thanks to the CAG community for continuously posting specific deals!

WIKI: (Feel free to update OP in this section ONLY)

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

Last edited by a moderator:
PS Vita 3G Unit 13 Bundle - LN - 222.72

Edit: Gone; good thing too or I was about to make a stupid decision

For those not in the know RE: Revelations HD bombed big time commercially on all 3 consoles. It's going to keep dropping, don't rush it and draw the line at $20, it has DLC anyway so don't feel too bad for waiting.
Capcom has no one to blame but themselves for this. I know I've waited for a full/gold edition of the game, like all of their games, so I am pretty sure everyone did the same.

who trades games in i mean the used still sells for more than that new price and with amazon backordered i doubt the price stays there for long
What?

Why wouldn't you trade in games that you beat and sell for more than you paid.

Also: AWD where's my restock?!?!

Capcom has no one to blame but themselves for this. I know I've waited for a full/gold edition of the game, like all of their games, so I am pretty sure everyone did the same.
Bought RE Rev day one ps3 90 hours plus and still love it. The old school feel on abyss rules and GS. Sales low cause it is a 3ds port and people mock it even tho they never played or played a tiny bit. It aint re6 style or cod so epic fail on it... It is what it is more going back to what made re awesome. All game prices drop fast now end of old gen to... wish others think more before they say a game failed. not saying you but person you replied to.

oh well cod is god but not my god. rofl

Bought RE Rev day one ps3 90 hours plus and still love it. The old school feel on abyss rules and GS. Sales low cause it is a 3ds port and people mock it even tho they never played or played a tiny bit. It aint re6 style or cod so epic fail on it... It is what it is more going back to what made re awesome. All game prices drop fast now end of old gen to... wish others think more before they say a game failed. not saying you but person you replied to.

I'm not saying it failed b/c its a crappy game, far from it. I have not played it and want it. But its Capcom, so everyone that is familiar with that company thinks/knows it will do a gold edition to milk it more. I bought MvC3 near launch, I will never buy another Capcom game again that is not a gold/ultimate edition. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me trwice, shame on me.

Hey now, there was a ton of stuff added; although mostly useless. Mostly vita games which disappeared fast
Ah, I guess by the time I looked five or six minutes later it must have been almost all gone since I saw almost nothing new. Keep hoping for Muramasa or 9,9,9 to show up.

I rented it from RedBox and that was as much as I'd pay for it. For you to think people didn't like it because it didn't play like Call of Duty is ridiculous. It's a clunky port from a handheld, plain and simple. I thought the setting on a broken down ocean liner was pretty awesome, but that was about it. If they really wanted to give you a survival horror experience, they would have dropped the wonky RE third person shooter angle. You can have a great TPS survival horror game, but just giving you less ammo doesn't equate to survival horror. There was no sense of dread, because again you're playing these almost unstoppable trained killers. It takes away from the feeling of desperation and dread. It's a game I could recommend to somebody who says they have had a little fun with the past three RE numbered games for $20, but that is about it. It's just really not that great.

I see you wish their was a restock per your last few posts but it hasn't happened yet. Inventory did not go up.

Guess I just fail

:ps3: PS3 500 GB God of War Ascension Legacy Bundle (LN) $259.63
Either it went down or something happened as there was 3 vitas on there that were not before. Also a bunch of vita games. They must have changed what page they were on then :/

Guess I fail (useless mobile website crap)

Either it went down or something happened as there was 3 vitas on there that were not before. Also a bunch of vita games. They must have changed what page they were on then :/

Guess I fail
Lets hope this is a sign of a pending restock ... maybe. We shall see!

Wii_U_platform_icon.png
Injustice: Gods Among Us (LN) $33.16

How'd it turn out ? My best buy is about 30 minutes away is why I ask didn't want to make a trip for nothing
I still haven't gone, low priority right now -- but I've seen many replies in the forum that it will work. Look for the Kindle cards in the Tablet section.

I just received my Sony Wireless Headset and the thing keeps unsyncing every 30 sec to 1 minute.  Has anyone experienced this before? I have tried resetting it and I have hooked up the dongle to a USB extension cord to see if that helps.  

like new 500 gb ps3 came with no game, scratched console, wrong box, and 320gb.

so much fail. returning and waiting for the newegg deal again. This is 0 for 2 with amazon warehouse 

Lord of the Rings War in the North Collector's Edition Xbox 360 $45.65

http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B005EP0MOK/sr=/qid=/ref=olp_tab_used?ie=UTF8&colid=&coliid=&condition=used&me=&qid=&seller=&sr=

This is most likely 1 of the copies I traded in. If so the box may be a little dinged up but everything is complete and the game is sealed with the included Ranger Avatar Dlc unused.
Actually, probably mine, just got accepted today :) although I would recommend still checking GS for one of these, they are $19.99 new and still in some of the stores.

Yeah I decided to go ahead and ship it back. Even if I did get it to work temporarily I didn't want to risk it crapping out on me later on.

I had a similar issue shipped a headset back and got a new one.

The same thing is happening again, and I believe it is wireless interference using my iphone near my headset. It's reproducible so I believe that's what it is.

Be careful with your router next to the PS3 as well. There's some other topics online about this interference.

I had a similar issue shipped a headset back and got a new one.

The same thing is happening again, and I believe it is wireless interference using my iphone near my headset. It's reproducible so I believe that's what it is.

Be careful with your router next to the PS3 as well. There's some other topics online about this interference.
I think that might have been part of the issue. But on a brighter note I rigged my Turtlebeach X12s to work with my PS3. The mic doesn't work but the game audio does which is the main reason why I was wanting to use a headset anyways.

Actually, probably mine, just got accepted today :) although I would recommend still checking GS for one of these, they are $19.99 new and still in some of the stores.
I've gotten 3 accepted today and that's where I got them from. For some reason Gamestop took the 360 versions out of the system because you can't store locate them and the sku wouldn't come up when I went in the store.

I've gotten 3 accepted today and that's where I got them from. For some reason Gamestop took the 360 versions out of the system because you can't store locate them and the sku wouldn't come up when I went in the store.
Where the HECK did you find a box big enough! I literally had to make a box out of parts of other boxes... that or pay ups $4.50.

Keeping a eye out for animal crossing new leaf. My local gamestop is sold out, Amazon only has third party sellers.

I should of grabbed this earlier. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back