Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread VIII

Status
Not open for further replies.

poker360

Banned
Amazon has some great warehouse deals, and most of their used games are in like new condition. Please post specific deals you find via Warehouse deals in this thread. Check latest posts for the newest deals, or click the link below.

Link:

Amazon Warehouse Deals Storefront - I usually go here just to check out things.

**All titles are available for FSS with orders over $25**
**There is no guarantee how long these will be in stock, so if you see something, better grab it fast**

Link To Items By Price:

$0-$24 Deals
$25-$49 Deals
$50-$99 Deals
$100-$199 Deals
$200-$499 Deals

Browse Games by Console: (These are somewhat broken now, as Amazon has updated their search system and made it even worse)

:3ds:Nintendo 3DS

PS Vita

:psp:Sony PSP

:360:Xbox 360

:wii:Wii

:ps3:PS3

Wii U

PS4

F.A.Q's

What is Amazon Warehouse Deals?
Warehouse Deals is part of amazon that has open box, generally like new items.

Is the Amazon Warehouse Deals return policy the same as Amazon's return policy?
Yes, All purchases are eligible for Amazon customer service and 30 day return policy.

I'm using the games sort by console link, and the games will not sort by price properly. What is wrong?
You aren't doing anything wrong, the sort by price feature on Amazon is broken

I'm waiting for a 360, ps3, 3ds, or PS Vita to pop up.. What time do they usually appear?
They can show up any time, the best way to find it is have the item tabbed on your browser, and download an auto refresh app and frequently check it... Sometimes they will not pop up on amazon warehouse deals storefront, you will need to check the "used" section of the item

Why did all the prices of games randomly jump up?
Games on warehouse deals generally go on a cycle. They will get extremely low, great deals.. Then they will jump back up and restart the cycle of falling in price again.

I have a gaming credit and/or an Amazon gift card. Can both of these be applied to Warehouse Deals orders?
Gift cards can be applied to orders made on warehouse deals, however video game credit is only good for items shipped and sold by "amazon.com", warehouse deals does not count as this.

What was Penny Deals?
In early September of 2011, tons of newer release, more expensive games popped up for 1 penny each. Many CAG members placed orders, expecting them to get cancelled. Some were cancelled, however many CAGS got a large amount of games for a penny each. There has been no confirmation what exactly happened and why these games were sold for a penny.

What condition are products from Warehouse Deals generally in?
Usually, games are re-shrinked wrap and almost in perfect condition. Any game i have personally ever bought has in like new condition. However, some people have reported that games were scratched with stickers on the insert. Consoles are also usually reported in like new or new condition with box damage. Rarely, a console may be missing a key component such as a power brick. Games listed in "acceptable" condition likely have very beaten up cases, or are missing cases, and are in not so great condition, but generally have a working game disc.

Here is an example of a like new handheld (PS Vita) - Thanks Slixshot
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3JoNLqd0lqk

Previous Threads:

I:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=256610
II:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7717783#post7717783
III:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=291329 - The penny deals craziness
IV:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=303172
V:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=313299
VI:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=325923

VII:http://www.cheapassgamer.com/topic/307758-amazon-warehouse-deals-thread-vii/

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometimes bad prints get out of games its not common but it does.
I had the same issue with Wind Waker and someone else also did. I assumed it was the same disk as the other person posted but now with a third post in AWD thread we know there are multiple disks. Seems likely that a few bad pressed disks may have made it to stores since mine also looked brand new.

Lucky for me, they let me buy a brand new one for the exact price I paid for the VG one from AWD-$33.xx. They also offered 1 day shipping and I didn't ask for either. I'm also a Prime member.

I picked up a PX5 for $90ish summer before last on AWD. Like new and that's how they arrived, in the package and just with dents and scrapes in the box. I don't know if I can tell that they're 7.1 or not but I like to think I can. I got them alongside Farcry 3 and I *think* I could tell when there were tigers sneaking up behind me. I've used them for a lot of stuff: PS3, 360, Android phone/tablet, optical out on a PC, bluetooth on a Mac. Got some eneloops because they eat through batteries like no one's business.

They do crack, but generally just when I move a lot, which is basically when I'm walking. I watch movies and play games with them all the goddamn time (I'm at work doing it right now weeeee) so it's pretty rare when I'm sitting but it is a high pitched crack so it can hurt. Oh and when movies get really quiet but there should still be some sound they won't pick it up and you can hear that sound pick up/drop off.

I think that makes sense.

Yes you should. Game would not load. On inspection is was more new than brand new. Attempted loading close to 10 times with cleaning with microfiber cloth sometimes. Disc was dead. Has never happened to me. ever.

Wind Waker HD. So I wait 2 weeks for a 33$ copy to show up on amazon. 3 if you count digital download. DOA. Wait another week for another to show up. Ships late and wrong. I should have just bought the digital download 6 weeks ago for all the time i've wasted. sooo not worth 17$ in savings.

i think i'm getting these great deals by playing the AWH exchange and frankly its just a waste of time.
Yea, I bought a madden anniversary edition the day after release from AWD and it didnt work. Thought it was odd as well. Also there's no USPS 3 day, priority mail is 1-3 days. I bet you get the item in 2 days and just got a $5 promo, for no reason.

Damn, just saw a Blue/Black 3DS XL (A) for $118, but by the time I clicked on the description it was gone. Anyone see the condition?

Saw that too lol I posted then removed it because I was going to try to snag it. Not gonna happen.
I'm not sure how I managed it because my internet connection was crappy all day, but it popped back up and I managed to snag it with 1-click.

Yea, I bought a madden anniversary edition the day after release from AWD and it didnt work. Thought it was odd as well. Also there's no USPS 3 day, priority mail is 1-3 days. I bet you get the item in 2 days and just got a $5 promo, for no reason.
yeah happened to me when I bought mass effect 3 brand new and disk 2 wouldn't work . That's the only time it's ever happened

Guys I woke up from a dream where I got Blops 2 for 10 something on AWD. But the dream turned into a nightmare when I saw it said ACCEPTABLE. Does this mean it might not even run?

Guys I woke up from a dream where I got Blops 2 for 10 something on AWD. But the dream turned into a nightmare when I saw it said ACCEPTABLE. Does this mean it might not even run?
No, acceptable usually just means it might be missing the case/art/manual. The disc should be fine. If not, return it.

No, acceptable usually just means it might be missing the case/art/manual. The disc should be fine. If not, return it.
I've gotten a complete "acceptable" PS3 game that didn't play before. The original packaging and manual were in good shape, but the Blu-Ray was scratched to shit. Who in the Warehouse accepted that disc? :dunce:

i don't think im ever getting a wind waker hd for 30 bucks

missed the last and only (at least i think) 3 that have shown up...

ready to give up and hope for something on BF

You know what usps stands for?

*Shakes his head......*

Yes amazon sends sometimes by usps takes 1-4 days max. Prime slowly going down...

I had the same issue with Wind Waker and someone else also did. I assumed it was the same disk as the other person posted but now with a third post in AWD thread we know there are multiple disks. Seems likely that a few bad pressed disks may have made it to stores since mine also looked brand new.

Lucky for me, they let me buy a brand new one for the exact price I paid for the VG one from AWD-$33.xx. They also offered 1 day shipping and I didn't ask for either. I'm also a Prime member.
Darn. I just returned it. Dumb of me for not contacting Customer Support first. F. I should have.

I've had Prime for the last four years...never one issue. In fact, for the last month, I seem to be getting stuff at an unreasonably fast pace, almost a day in some rare instances. Other instances of getting a quoted delivery and getting it a day sooner than expected.

You know what usps stands for?

*Shakes his head......*

Yes amazon sends sometimes by usps takes 1-4 days max. Prime slowly going down...
United States Postal Service. Do you have prime? Have you ever had something shipped via priority from them and take more than 2 days? UPS has a 3 day select option, USPS has no set 3 day shipping option.

With Prime I get stuff faster from USPS then any of the other methods of shipment.
At least they deliver on a Saturday, plus if you're on Prime and the item doesn't come when it's supposed to go and bitch at Amazon CS, you have a legitimate gripe and will probably get something out of it.

and people thought I was stupid when I said 2 day shipping isn't guaranteed..........
I'd bet a quick chat with support would ensure it didn't continue to happen and would likely net you credit for your troubles (it is Amazon and they give credit out for almost any type of inconvenience). Prime is easily worth the money for anyone who uses Amazon somewhat frequently and for 99% of the people they won't have an issue with shipping delays if the order is placed on time. Nobody is perfect.

Around 12:30 Central time, I ordered a VG 500 GB GTA V PS3 for $186.42. It was the only one, and I didn't have time to post it, because I had to run to GS to get $150 worth of Kindle cards to pay for it ASAP. The funny thing is, for the past several weeks I had the item open in a tab hoping for it to show up again - yesterday, I decided to give up and remove that tab. It showed up on the main warehouse deals video game page.

Around 12:30 Central time, I ordered a VG 500 GB GTA V PS3 for $186.42. It was the only one, and I didn't have time to post it, because I had to run to GS to get $150 worth of Kindle cards to pay for it ASAP. The funny thing is, for the past several weeks I had the item open in a tab hoping for it to show up again - yesterday, I decided to give up and remove that tab. It showed up on the main warehouse deals video game page.
You could have purchased it and immediately go to get the cards. It shouldn't ship that quickly, and you could still have made it back to apply it to the order.

So I just got that Halo 3 Xbox I ordered a while ago everything was in great shape besides the box lol.  The box looks like it could have possibly been a soccer ball.  Anyways everything works except the play and charge kit which I expected anyways those batteries tend to die out if they havent been plugged in for a certain amount of time Ill fix it anyways.  A score in my books for $19 plus some change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back