Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

There's nothing left, lol
Exactly, I'm awake now so there isn't any more restock. That's how this works now.

Sad to miss the cheapo games but I did get the $26 Zoo Tycoon (which will make my kid happy) and one of the Pokemon Colleseums so not a total loss (until they cancel both).

We had an acceptable restock and a good restock. I was expecting two more but then you had to show up.

And I don't think I have a reason to leave the house all day. :whee:

Notice how it ramped up like 20 minutes after I fell asleep? I think cj and I are going to have to exchange numbers so that if at least one of us are here we can call the other.

Last edited by a moderator:
I still find it interesting that there have been next to 0 XBones on AWD. I've been watching for a week now and I believe 2 have popped up.... conspiracy theories without Mel Gibson are forming....
Yeah, my friends been watching for one to be able to play some of the games with me and there's basically none, kinda sucks :/

Exactly, I'm awake now so there isn't any more restock. That's how this works now.

Sad to miss the cheapo games but I did get the $26 Zoo Tycoon (which will make my kid happy) and one of the Pokemon Colleseums so not a total loss (until they cancel both).

Notice how it ramped up like 20 minutes after I fell asleep? I think cj and I are going to have to exchange numbers so that if at least one of us are here we can call the other.
So... question: Why do you watch AWD all day? Do you buy/resell for a living or something?

This is why we can't have nice things. :whistle2:|

Ooo, missed a $21 MK7.

Im wondering too I ordered one but I have never done a boomerang
You open it, test it, repack it with the slip and drop it off. Don't even take the stickers off the consoles since it will just screw up the SN stickers. I haven't had any issue with getting consoles accepted on boomerangs or normal trades but others have had awful nightmarish times. High risk for high reward and it just depends if you want to mess with that.

Boo just a ghost.

grabbed a not as cheap madden at 15 missed that dirt cheap halo anniversary also note for the record i left to go buy a car (i succeeded in that) so both me and eld were out furthering the evidence of the curse

grabbed a not as cheap madden at 15 missed that dirt cheap halo anniversary also note for the record i left to go buy a car (i succeeded in that) so both me and eld were out furthering the evidence of the curse
OH well no wonder. You left your post on the Wall and so a restock snuck through. Gotta wait until I come back next time!

Ooo, missed a $21 MK7.

You open it, test it, repack it with the slip and drop it off. Don't even take the stickers off the consoles since it will just screw up the SN stickers. I haven't had any issue with getting consoles accepted on boomerangs or normal trades but others have had awful nightmarish times. High risk for high reward and it just depends if you want to mess with that.

Boo just a ghost.
Thanks for explaining yeah I hope no problems arise and my boomerang goes well its a nice flip

bread's done
Back