Amazon Warehouse Deals Thread X

I was going to sell a regular edition to a shop but I kept getting Anniversary Editions so I kept ordering until I got a regular edition. I don't know.

[quote name="HitmanPham" post="11548307" timestamp="1393034832"]Anyone want a sealed pink 3ds for the 60gb ps3? Lol since we are getting OT :([/quote]

Is it a 3ds xl?

Kind of surprised that Lightning Returns have been lingering so long at $20 off.  Yeah the reviews aren't great but they're not that bad either (and seem to mostly rip it from the story standpoint while praising the new gameplay) and the demo was fun if different.

Kind of surprised that Lightning Returns have been lingering so long at $20 off. Yeah the reviews aren't great but they're not that bad either (and seem to mostly rip it from the story standpoint while praising the new gameplay) and the demo was fun if different.
Eh, I'm just waiting for $19.99 since I know it'll get there eventually--I'm still working on XIII-2, anyway. :razz:

I bought a LN copy of Chrono Cross and while it was still sealed the case has a decent sized crack in it. Shouldn't that have been called Good or Acceptable?

Eh, I'm just waiting for $19.99 since I know it'll get there eventually--I'm still working on XIII-2, anyway. :razz:
Yeah, that's why I'm selling mine from not Micro Center while the getting's good.

Formula 1 is FN AWESOME! I can't wait for this years F1 season to start in 3 weeks time
I bought the good one that was up for like $5. It is available new for $8 or $9 from Amazon as well if anyone missed it.

Why would he trade them in to Amazon when he could sell them online for $35
Because they were offering nearly $60 for the one with the Direct TV thing in in a week or two ago.

I wanted to get F1 2010 but I was reading and it's better displayed on the Xbox, & I think it read it had some other problems.

I would like to try the game soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back