Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess my local Best Buy is just better organized than the ones you guys have been to. I've never had a problem with a store pick-up; including my Smash bundle. The stickers always peel right off so they don't bother me. Also my stuff has always been in pristine condition. How many posts have we seen about people who have received damaged boxes? As an OCD collector this is absolutely unacceptable. Not worth the ship to home risk of it being damaged and/or lost.

My point was I have nothing to worry about and I keep seeing post after post about people panicking that their orders haven't shipped yet. I'm not worried about mine because I know it'll be there.
oh yeah, that's another thing! Ship-to-home there is at least one or two less parties handling your merch which = less chance of damage. You're far more likely to pick up a dinged up box in the store.

I get what you guys are saying. I know there's always that remote chance that something could go awry but I could also be hit by a bus on my way home from work today too. I try not to worry about things that have such a low probability. I've had far more problems with stuff that has been shipped than picked up. Everyone's experience is different and mine is no less valid than yours. Like I said before, people worrying about whether or not their stuff is being shipped is not something I have to worry about. If concern for your item being shipped is a worry then in-store pickup resolves that doesn't it?
Employees taking your orders or placing them on the floor accidentally is far more likely than a shipping error.

Dedede, Mega Man, Ike, and Sonic all show as online only on Gamestop now. Just a few hours ago I was able to check in store availablity...hmmm.
Yeah that is something to pay attention to. I'd be refreshing those pages, people who are trying to score.

All the chatter on the web about GS not honoring some POs until Spring/Summer is making me nervous. Also making me realize that its SO easy to troll us amiibo fans -- feeling overly vulnerable to whimsical posts with these things is making me angry.
spring is only 1 month away, it's not that long of a wait.

oh yeah, that's another thing! Ship-to-home there is at least one or two less parties handling your merch which = less chance of damage. You're far more likely to pick up a dinged up box in the store.
Really? Completely opposite from what I've seen. I've had lots of stuff damaged in shipping but my pickups are almost always in great condition. Maybe the girls behind the counter have been hitting on me...

I got one for Pit and Cap Falcon (stickers intact and everything)... I wonder if they're worth anything? :whistle2:k

Oh fuck... really? I might be SoL on MK and Dedede then. :whistle2:x

I wasn't trying to sound negative, but thats how it was. YMMV at any BB store, but the complaints were consistent. A majority of them were, they got them in some random dude just put them all out or another person convinced (easily) the associate to sell the one i had on hold to them.

The last funny one was the female neckbeard and her son. If it were true.

It seems like you take a risk at Best Buy no matter shipping of in store pick up.

Ask 3 Fox "trade" guy, can't miss that pic, it was plastered in the last thread.

We're starting to see a trend with B&M retailers moving away from stocking them on the floor and shifting towards online sales.  I find that interesting. 

The reasons for this could be plentiful but I suspect it has a lot to do with wasted employee time, too many phone calls, customer dissatisfaction, foot traffic not leading to greater sales, and the lack of profit margin on figures certainly doesn't help.

Last edited by a moderator:
i got in on the Meta knight preorder (the one that last 5 minutes lol) and i got a shipping confirmation now i have one in store and a king dedede instore ill be heading there friday at opening to get both and than to gamestop to get my other preorders

My mailman is going to love my house over the next four days:

Today
Sonic from Wal Mart

Friday
House Martell cover of Game of Thrones Season 4

Saturday
Ike from Wal Mart
PS Vita City Slicker case

It's going to be like Christmas with packages almost daily!

On top of that, DeDeDe pickup Friday at Best Buy and hopefully Mega Man from GS this weekend.

Really? Completely opposite from what I've seen. I've had lots of stuff damaged in shipping but my pickups are almost always in great condition. Maybe the girls behind the counter have been hitting on me...
I've had better luck with In-Store Pickup at Best Buy, myself. They've had every one I ordered, and when Pit was a day or two late they gave me a $10 gift card for the inconvenience. The one thing I've had shipped from them (Sonic) came damaged. The box was beat to hell and missing cardboard in one place, while the packaging for sonic was slightly separated in one corner.

Still no shippibg confirmation on my MK that was ordered way back on 12/20....its still sitting in "preparing order" status. Seeing as people who ordered these things 2 days ago are already getting them shipped, im starting to worry a bit.

Weekend-Wednesday afternoon roundup:

Preordered meta knight figures are now shipping alongside 3b figures from best buy, check your email

Dedede popped up last night for 20 min on target w a greyed out but working button.

Gold Mario is likely going to be a Wal-Mart exclusive between 3/20-easter

Ike, sonic and mega man popped up briefly on target site over weekend.

Since target is not planning in store sales of 3b I expect this to continue while most of us are sleeping.

Meta knight popped up for 5 min on Sunday (iirc)

3b will be in store this Friday at best buy and possibly TRU.

Lucario was lightly restocked at TRU earlier this week.

I'm sure I missed something but I'm getting old and can't remember stuff so well.

Stay thirsty my friends.

Still no shippibg confirmation on my MK that was ordered way back on 12/20....its still sitting in "preparing order" status. Seeing as people who ordered these things 2 days ago are already getting them shipped, im starting to worry a bit.

Did you see that guy that posted his Monster Hunter 4 pre-order and order on release day pic? That was a sad truth......

I wouldn't, at least not until the end of the day. I know mine was still preparing when I saw people saying theirs shipped, and then it shipped several hours later.

This bad weather's making things fun. Ike's not going to be here until tomorrow at earliest despite shipping on Sunday with one-day shipping speed, and my N3DS from BB's in the same boat. I just hope nothing happens to them in transit.

Remember stop in the Bike department before going to the video game section to increase your chances of obtaining Gold Amiibo.

I've had better luck with In-Store Pickup at Best Buy, myself. They've had every one I ordered, and when Pit was a day or two late they gave me a $10 gift card for the inconvenience. The one thing I've had shipped from them (Sonic) came damaged. The box was beat to hell and missing cardboard in one place, while the packaging for sonic was slightly separated in one corner.
One of the employees at my store hid my Pit somewhere in the store (unbeknownst at the time). When I arrived to pick it up I was told there was nothing they could do. After speaking with a manager, they told me there was nothing they could do and they didn't offer anything in recompense.

Meanwhile, online orders that weren't fulfilled properly got $25 gift cards. I drove 90 minutes round trip for a figurative middle finger.

BB just canceled my Ike too (ordered 12/9). He was on my nice-to-have list. Not a necessity.
As long as they don't cancel my Mega Man, I'll be just fine.

I was at GameStop at lunch. Phone rings. "No we did not get King Dedede amiibos in yet." Employee to me: "I wouldn't tell him even if we did. I'll only tell people in the store."

Why was yours so much cheaper than mine??? -_- Mine ended up being 20
Don't know. As soon as I saw the link I clicked it and I have that 1 click buy thing set up. After I purchased it I got my total. Said figure was euro 8. When I look at it now it says euro 10. O_O

Arrgh my Sonic and Mega Man from Target are in my state but estimated delivery is Saturday. Hopefully they come before that. My son has been asking every day for them as well as Shulk and Meta Knight, which haven't even shipped yet. Sadly he's convinced that Mr. Game And Watch will be in his hands soon too even though I've told him several times that they haven't made him yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back