Status
Not open for further replies.

litepink

CAGiversary!
Feedback
37 (100%)
**DO NOT POST TRADES HERE** Please use the amiibo Master Trade Thread
amiibo.gif

GOOGLE DOC WITH PRODUCT INFO (SKUs, Target DCPIs, etc)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1uOZKhVW1S25GDETsqinf0Qzl1trbKcw2wT2swfcTAfE/edit#gid=0
(via redddit)

Retailers

Amazon
amazon.com

Toys R Us
Toysrus.com

Best Buy - 20% off with Gamers Club Unlocked Membership
[background=#202229]bestbuy.com[/background]

Target | 5% off and Free Shipping with REDcard
Target.com       In-store inventory tracker: http://brickseek.com/

Gamestop - Use promo code SAVER at checkout for free shipping over $25
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibo,28zu0

Walmart
walmart.com

Other retailers:
goHastings | goHastings.com
FYE | fye.com | Store Locator
Meijer | In-store only. Stores in MI, IL, IN, and OH | Store Locatorhttp://www.meijer.com/custserv/store_locator.jsp
Fred Meyer | In-store | Store Locator
Nintendo World Store (New York City) | In-store only

Currently Available:
Wave 1 [Released Nov 2014]
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor

Wave 2 [Released Dec 2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon

Wave 3 [Released Jan/Feb 2015]
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
Mega Man
Sonic
King Dedede
Ike
Lucario (TRU Exclusive at launch now available elsewhere)
Rosalina (Target Exclsuive for now)
Shulk (Gamestop Exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)

Super Mario Series [Released March 2015]
Mario
Peach
Luigi
Bowser
Yoshi
Toad
Silver Mario
*Gold Mario | exclusive to Walmart LINK

Wave 4 Super Smash Bros. Series [May 29th, 2015]
PacMan
Charizard
Wario
Robin
Lucina
Ness (Gamestop exclusive fo now)
Greninja (Toys R Us exclusive at launch, now available elsewhere)
Jigglypuff (Target exclusive for now)

Splatoon Series [May 29th 2015]
Splatoon 3-Pack (Boy, Girl, Squid)
Splatoon Boy
Splatoon Girl

Wave 5 Super Smash Bros. Series [July/September 2015]
Dark Pit - Best Buy Exclusive for now
Palutena - Amazon Exclusive for now
Bowser Jr.
Gannondorf
Zero Suit Samus

Olimar
Dr. Mario

30th Anniversary Mario [September 2015]
Classic Color
Modern Color (in North America, only available in Walmart console bundle at launch).

Animal Crossing Happy Home Designer Cards [September 2015]
http://animal-crossing.com/amiibo-cards/

Chibo-Robo [October 2015]
(Figure exclusive to Chibi-Robo Zip-Lash bundle for 3DS)

Upcoming
Yoshi's Wooly World [Oct 16th, 2015]
Yoshi (Green, Pink, Blue, Giant Green)

Falco, Mewtwo [2015]
Shovel Night [2016]
---
amiibo Feature: amiibo Tap
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25367]
[sharedmedia=gallery:images:25372]
Unlock 3-minute segments of classic Nintendo games with your amiibo and the amiibo Tap free download released April 30th, 2015.

Confirmed Games:
Nintendo Entertainment System
  • Super Mario Bros.
  • Super Mario Bros. 2
  • Super Mario Bros. 3
  • Super Mario Bros.: The Lost Levels
  • Kirby’s Adventure
  • The Legend of Zelda
  • Zelda II: The Adventure of Link
  • Metroid
  • Yoshi
  • Dr. Mario
  • Punchout!!
  • Mach Rider
  • Excitebike
  • Ice Climbers
  • Kid Icarus
  • Donkey Kong
  • Donkey Kong Jr.
  • Balloon Fight
  • Wrecking Crew
  • Pinball
  • Clu Clu Land
  • Wario’s Woods
Super Nintendo
  • Super Mario World
  • Super Mario Kart
  • F-Zero
  • Kirby’s Dreamland 3
  • Kirby’s Super Star
  • Kirby’s Dream Course
  • Super Metroid
  • The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, lots of damaged Dark Pits... some BBY employee was probably salty he had to work and missed getting one in store/online. 

Holy crap, get wrecked lol! Best Buy, must've been spiteful because, you ordered more than 1. They were probably like, "wanna break the 1 per house-hold rule, alright". They then proceeded to beat the shitt out of the 2 packages.
No rules were broken.

They were ordered at different times of the day through different names . This one is for our upstairs neighbor/ friend, ordered by my girlfriend.

I opened it in hopes of it being in better shape than mine since my neighbor friend opens and doesn't care about the packaging.

Do your delivery carriers hate you? I can't see those packages getting damaged like that in the manner that they did, smalls get handled differently through shipping couriers than bigger boxes to the point that damage like that shouldn't have happened. Look at the air bags, those take a lot of pressure to pop, it's one thing to have a bent card or a bit of damage elsewhere but both your parcels were destroyed.

Do your delivery carriers hate you? I can't see those packages getting damaged like that in the manner that they did, smalls get handled differently through shipping couriers than bigger boxes to the point that damage like that shouldn't have happened. Look at the air bags, those take a lot of pressure to pop, it's one thing to have a bent card or a bit of damage elsewhere but both your parcels were destroyed.
TBH, I don't believe it was damage during shipment. The box mine was in was fairly large and had air bubbles and at worse, I could see the cardboard getting a little bent.

Given how similar some of these look, I feel like these were damaged before shipment.

TBH, I don't believe it was damage during shipment. The box mine was in was fairly large and had air bubbles and at worse, I could see the cardboard getting a little bent.

Given how similar some of these look, I feel like these were damaged before shipment.
I was referring to spoonmans, the one you received looks mint compared to the demolished ones he got.

How long does it take to get back to you? I did mines this early morning. Mines was damaged as well.
I don't fill that form out, I email [email protected] and they get back to me in 1 day. That form goes to the same email support people, though. Why I send emails from my personal email account is I can attach images of damage or deals in a weekly ad or from the website.

No, we're very friendly with our mail carrier, and I get parcels on a regular basis. Those air bags leak pretty easily. I do blame the flimsy cardboard which Best Buy uses it seems to turn into a cardboard accordion get easily.

AmiiboSeries1-vgo-01.jpg

I've ordered every single one of my Amiibo online and 90% get here in perfectly mint condition. Best Buy also delivered an air conditioner with had a huge dent in it.

I hope so. They emailed me telling me that they are going to get back to me soon.

So then I get my 2nd Dark Pit and it's even worse than the first shipment. I swear they must have a disgruntled shipping department or something.

It's just ridiculously packaged. For example, instead of having the Amiibo fit length wise, which it would have perfectly, the top of the card was bent up to fit the other way and had a bit of the air bag on the empty side, deflated of course.

Another bang up packing job by our friends at Bestbuy.com

Damaged-Amiibo_Dark_Pit_2-01.jpg

Damaged-Amiibo_Dark_Pit_2-02.jpg

Damaged-Amiibo_Dark_Pit_2-03.jpg
Looks like King Kong packaged this & afterwards used it as a seat to enjoy a lunch time banana.

No, if you mean was it ever for sale. Walmart also just listed a page for the 30th anniversary Mario but also OOS, so they may go up soon, though.
Thanks, I may have a shot on this then! I don't have a single amiibo but the 30th anniversary caught my attention.

You missed the chance to say Donkey Kong. It is an amiibo thread, after all.

I'm a little surprised you've never seen No Face.

feels-wave.gif
Lol, I thought of donkey kong but he's much more civilized than king kong & would never treat amiibo so poorly. King kong on the other hand is just pure wild.

Lol, I thought of donkey kong but he's much more civilized than king kong & would never treat amiibo so poorly. King kong on the other hand is just pure wild.
When was the last time you watched a King Kong movie? He treated Fay Wray pretty damn good. He could've dropped her off that skyscraper if he felt like it. He saved Japan from Godzilla once, too, remember that? Cut the big guy some slack.

It feels like all the retailers are taunting us with these placeholder pages.
of course they are, wonder where bowser jr is going to end up. but with recent restocks and how many retro 3pks there were I'd say we're in pretty good shape from here on out, though I think olimar with be the hardest to get.

of course they are, wonder where bowser jr is going to end up. but with recent restocks and how many retro 3pks there were I'd say we're in pretty good shape from here on out, though I think olimar with be the hardest to get.
I believe Bowser Jr. has only showed up on TRU's system so it will most likely be an exclusive there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back