Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
It amazes me the Mario Party Bundle is sold out on Amazon... Its Mario FFS. He is going to be a common right afterwards...
That cardboard though! I pre-ordered one just because between that Smash bundle and the ORAS bundle it's proven the cardboard is worth as much as the stuff inside!

It amazes me the Mario Party Bundle is sold out on Amazon... Its Mario FFS. He is going to be a common right afterwards...
We don't know that for a fact, though! And considering how wonky supply and demand has been, I'd much rather spends extra $10 for a potentially rare figure. Hell, that's less than buying a Mario Amiibo in store right now.

We don't know that for a fact, though! And considering how wonky supply and demand has been, I'd much rather spends extra $10 for a potentially rare figure. Hell, that's less than buying a Mario Amiibo in store right now.
It's Mario, of course he will be common :p

Saw Diddy Kong was OOS on Best Buy so went ahead and grabbed one from Amazon before they might be gone. This is my FIRST Amiibo purchase to go along with my FIRST 3DS (majoras mask le!).

Really am looking forward to playing Smash Bros and how this whole Amiibo thing works.
Diddy isn't one of the Amiibos you need to worry about. It's ones like Pit, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Fox, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager. Possibly Shiek and Toon Link, but those 2 were sold by TRU before their official street date, so they might not be rare at all once all retailers start getting them

Diddy isn't one of the Amiibos you need to worry about. It's ones like Pit, Captain Falcon, Little Mac, Fox, Wii Fit Trainer, and Villager. Possibly Shiek and Toon Link, but those 2 were sold by TRU before their official street date, so they might not be rare at all once all retailers start getting them
Like I said this is my first purchase. I don't keep up with the rarity of them. Not a collector

I think a lot of wave 1/2 will turn rare once wave 3/4 is released

So the Mario Amiibo is exclusive to the Mario Party bundle. I wonder if it's going to sell out everywhere now.
I have not heard that it is exclusive to the bundle. I would also find it hard to believe it is exclusive to the bundle given the Amiibo unlocks a game board on the actual Mario Party game.

Wow they have wasted a ton of money to make some really bad customs.

This guy's custom Amiibo are fucking gold. :rofl:

fucking lols.
Is this one bad?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/2015-Pax-South-Amiibo-Custom-Cosmic-Samus-Nintendo-LE15-Signed-Numbered-Evilos-/281575534359?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item418f35af17

Hehe I personally think it looks sweet but I already have a light suit samus so if they make any other amazing customs I'll probably get it depending on who it is.

A few notes from a weekend at Magfest:

1. Before I even got to Magfest, I, after reading about the Wave 3 Amiibos arriving at Toys R Us, checked my local store (which is on my way to the convention) to see if they got any in. They only got one in, and luckily it was Shiek, with me picking it up while I had the chance.

2. At the Merchant Hall, Video Games New York has the Japanese versions of most of the Wave 3 figures for sale, with them being sold for $40 (steep, but reasonable, especially given the costs for shipping the figure ASAP). Concerned that my amazon.it order for her could end up being another Best Buy/Pit incident, I decided to buy the Rosalina and Luma figure, which turned out to be smart, as it sold out before Day 1 ended.

3. In terms of customs, one "artist" dealer was selling repainted version of some of the figures, with the two highlights being Mario in his NES Open Tournament Golf outfit and Pikachu in his luchador outfit from Pokemon OR/AS. While I didn't buy any of them (customs aren't cheap), I did take a photo of that the dealer had to offer:

Amiibo_zps26011655.jpg

The TRU ad is showing the 4 Amiibo for $44.  

http://weeklyad.toysrus.com/ToysRUs/BrowseByPage?storeid=2561799&promotionviewmode=2&promotioncode=ToysRUs-150125&listingid=0&sneakpeek=N&pagenumber=1

I'll be going back with my receipt when I pick up Lucario to get the 4 new ones for that price.  It's a few cents more than Best Buy after GCU, but now I don't have to wonder if Best Buy will actually have them in stock or not.  

Of course, they show Sonic in the ad and he's not coming out for another two weeks.  Wonder if I could just pre-pay the amount for the others that are coming out to make sure I get them at this price.  Hmm.

I think I'm giving up on amiibos, picked up my $9.60 kirby from walmart today and got my japanese marth from amiami, which puts my collection at 5 (including two wft's and the $5 peach from GH).  They look really good as computer desk decorations though, I'll give them that, but I just can't see myself putting these to good use considering how much they cost.  

I think I'm giving up on amiibos, picked up my $9.60 kirby from walmart today and got my japanese marth from amiami, which puts my collection at 5 (including two wft's and the $5 peach from GH). They look really good as computer desk decorations though, I'll give them that, but I just can't see myself putting these to good use considering how much they cost.
I just ordered and paid last night for meta and rosalina from amiami. How long did it take to get your items from them?

I think I'm giving up on amiibos, picked up my $9.60 kirby from walmart today and got my japanese marth from amiami, which puts my collection at 5 (including two wft's and the $5 peach from GH). They look really good as computer desk decorations though, I'll give them that, but I just can't see myself putting these to good use considering how much they cost.
Same here. Giving up.

Really wanted Rosalina and Shulk. If I can't get the ones I want then I'm not gonna waste further time. I'm also not going to go on collecting beyond them if I can't get these two (and Lucina).

can't really tell, but I would like to know what brand of paint he's using that is barely visible in the background
I can answer that, since I'm a customizer aswell.

In that particular picture he is holding an acrylic P3 formula paint (Cygnar Blue)

He also uses Citadel games workshop paints, which are also great quality. The P3s are better though. I prefer to use Vallejo and "army painter" paints at the moment.

Same here. Giving up.

Really wanted Rosalina and Shulk. If I can't get the ones I want then I'm not gonna waste further time. I'm also not going to go on collecting beyond them if I can't get these two (and Lucina).
That's your perogative, however (in the US) these aren't even out yet.
I understand not wanting to bother if you can't get the ones you most desire, but don't quit until you're sure you can't get one. And even then "can't" is impossible. Anybody can get any one of these, you just have to pay more if you miss em at msrp.

That's your perogative, however (in the US) these aren't even out yet.
I understand not wanting to bother if you can't get the ones you most desire, but don't quit until you're sure you can't get one. And even then "can't" is impossible. Anybody can get any one of these, you just have to pay more if you miss em at msrp.
Sorry, I meant to say that I'm done if the ones I want end up extremely hard to get at MSRP. I'll try but, but eventually I'll stop till Nintendo makes them readily available.

I don't see myself putting out beyond maybe 2x MRRP for at least Rosalina and Shulk, and I prefer the US versions.

So I'm playing catch up from several days ago. some tru locations are selling Wave 3 early. Is that about it as far as news from the past couple days?

I did receive an email saying my Lucario would be ready for store pickup on the 30th. Has it been determined if that is still valid with the releasing early of Wave 3?

Thanks.

It isn't even the February 1st yet and people are talking about rare Amiibos in wave 3. Even after that date, the wave appears to be split in half again which is more annoying. I would rather have the entire wave come out at once so I can see what I need to find elsewhere if I don't want to wait.

How I see wave 3:

The initial sale is going to be wiped out of retailer exclusives. The only retailer exclusive I would worry about right now after the first wave is Shulk due to it being from Gamestop. I would expect the other three to trickle in and you have to hunt them down a little bit.

Toon Link and Bowser will be plentiful.
Shiek will be less common for now but still able to be found.

Then the others:
Sonic should not be that bad as he has a good following.
King Dedede will be usable in Kirby's game but is relatively unknown and be less common.
Mega Man is well known. There should be a trickle in with him after the first batch.
Ike should be the least available due to people generally not knowing who he is but at the same time they will need to market him with the new 3DS game coming out seeing as how Marth is not available at the moment.

The hardest ones to get should be King Dedede and Ike.

A few notes from a weekend at Magfest:

1. Before I even got to Magfest, I, after reading about the Wave 3 Amiibos arriving at Toys R Us, checked my local store (which is on my way to the convention) to see if they got any in. They only got one in, and luckily it was Shiek, with me picking it up while I had the chance.

2. At the Merchant Hall, Video Games New York has the Japanese versions of most of the Wave 3 figures for sale, with them being sold for $40 (steep, but reasonable, especially given the costs for shipping the figure ASAP). Concerned that my amazon.it order for her could end up being another Best Buy/Pit incident, I decided to buy the Rosalina and Luma figure, which turned out to be smart, as it sold out before Day 1 ended.

3. In terms of customs, one "artist" dealer was selling repainted version of some of the figures, with the two highlights being Mario in his NES Open Tournament Golf outfit and Pikachu in his luchador outfit from Pokemon OR/AS. While I didn't buy any of them (customs aren't cheap), I did take a photo of that the dealer had to offer:

Amiibo_zps26011655.jpg
I saw the Video Games New York guys, seeing that Meta Knight in person, gotta say it looks pretty sweet. I totally missed whoever had custom Amiibo, was it by chance the people who made custom statues? They had a sweet Wind Waker chess set.

It isn't even the February 1st yet and people are talking about rare Amiibos in wave 3. Even after that date, the wave appears to be split in half again which is more annoying. I would rather have the entire wave come out at once so I can see what I need to find elsewhere if I don't want to wait.
How I see wave 3:
The initial sale is going to be wiped out of retailer exclusives. The only retailer exclusive I would worry about right now after the first wave is Shulk due to it being from Gamestop. I would expect the other three to trickle in and you have to hunt them down a little bit.
Toon Link and Bowser will be plentiful.
Shiek will be less common for now but still able to be found.
Then the others:
Sonic should not be that bad as he has a good following.
King Dedede will be usable in Kirby's game but is relatively unknown and be less common.
Mega Man is well known. There should be a trickle in with him after the first batch.
Ike should be the least available due to people generally not knowing who he is but at the same time they will need to market him with the new 3DS game coming out seeing as how Marth is not available at the moment.
The hardest ones to get should be King Dedede and Ike.
I think you're pretty on the money but. Expect Ike to be slightly more widely available or at least come back with the Marth reprint for the New Fire Emblem game.

I think you're pretty on the money but. Expect Ike to be slightly more widely available or at least come back with the Marth reprint for the New Fire Emblem game.
While I would generally think this is how it's going to go this wave is just crazy because almost all of them you could make a decent argument for being Marth level or Kirby level. This wave is going to be crazy me thinks.

Trying to decide if it's worth it to check my local TRU. It's like a 20-25 minute drive. It would at least be a good excuse to get Arby's for lunch...

While I would generally think this is how it's going to go this wave is just crazy because almost all of them you could make a decent argument for being Marth level or Kirby level. This wave is going to be crazy me thinks.
i think all will be uncommon/rare except for bowser. These things will sell fast, I doubt nintendo made enough of them.

I saw the Video Games New York guys, seeing that Meta Knight in person, gotta say it looks pretty sweet. I totally missed whoever had custom Amiibo, was it by chance the people who made custom statues? They had a sweet Wind Waker chess set.
No. Whereas the "custom" Amiibos are repaints of figures, the dealer with the Wind Waker chess set makes his from scratch.

The Amiibo seller is a row down from Video Games New York. Just for the Minecraft-inspired Fire Flowers.

I'm 25 years old with a 3 year old daughter but I had that kid moment today when I went to my parents house and my mom had surprised me by grabbing Bowser and Toon Link for me. I wasn't expecting it at all but she was there with my little brother and noticed that there were a lot of people back there. When she saw it was Amiibos she knew that I had been trying to get them all and grabbed them for me! Thanks Ma!

And I have to say that Bowser is my favorite figure yet. His detail is awesome and looks menacing hovering over Mario and his crew.

Well I'm completely boned on wave 3 at the moment.  The card I used for most of my BBY orders and my TRU make up order just had to be cancelled by the bank because someone several states away tried to use it.  Wave 3 launches in a week and I probably won't have my new card by then. :wall:

My 2 TRUs only had Bowser. I picked him up, but was hoping to at least get toon link as well. Not a total loss though since I found a couple bargain bin DS games I've been wanting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back