Amiibos Currently Available and for Pre-order. Wave 4 announced *Do not post trades here!*

Status
Not open for further replies.

xJunior195

CAGiversary!
This warning goes for everyone but especially the cag in training/newbies.

Use the report button if anyone repeatedly violates any of the above.
If there are any sales or important updates, message me so I can post it on the first page rather than people scrolling through every page.
Ill keep the list updated for new amiibos and when they are on sale.
The average cost for the Amiibos are usually priced at $12.99.
Toys R Us
*None
http://www.toysrus.com/search/index.jsp?kwCatId=&kw=bfbogoamiibo&keywords=bfbogoamiibo&origkw=bfbogoamiibo&sr=1
Best Buy
*GCU - 20% off
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/promo/amiibo-wave-1-129222

Gohasting

http://www.gohastings.com/catalog/search_all.cmd?form_state=global-search-form-form&keywords=amiibos&search-button.x=0&search-button.y=0&search-button=true&productType=0&query=&form_state=siteSearchForm&department=AllSearch&departmentName=AllSearch&dynamic=&search=true&source=global&condition=0

Target

*Tracker
http://brickseek.com/sets/target_inventory
Wave 1
207-00-5001 - Mario
207-00-5002 - Pikachu
207-00-5003 - Link
207-00-5004 - Peach
207-00-5005 - Yoshi
207-00-5006 - Donkey Kong
207-00-5007 - Kirby
207-00-5008 - Villager
207-00-5009 - Fox
207-00-5010 - Samus
207-00-5011 - Marth
207-00-5012 - Wii Fit Trainer
Wave 2
207-00-5013 - Luigi
207-00-5014 - Zelda
207-00-5015 - Little Mac
207-00-5016 - Diddy Kong
207-00-5017 - Pit
207-00-5018 - Captain Falcon
*None
http://www.target.com/s?searchTerm=amiibos&category=0|All|matchallpartial|all+categories&lnk=snav_sbox_amiibos
Gamestop

*None
http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-amiibos,28zu0
Walmart
*None
http://www.walmart.com/search/?query=amiibos

Updates

* There would be reprints for Marth in the upcoming months

* Wave 4 amiibos announced

B7UPexZIUAA5gRl.png

* A new set of amiibos would be available for the Super Mario

B7UPmCMIMAAi1HR.png

Exclusives [2/2015]
Lucario [Toys R Us Exclusive]
http://www.toysrus.com/product/index.jsp?productId=54369136&cp=&parentPage=search
_lrH7VVPKTKAXTiCdd1R8Dcx-Emp5TMQ.png

Shulk [Gamestop Exclusive]
http://www.gamestop.com/accessories/shulk-amiibo-figure-gamestop-exclusive/118681?affid=9797%26cid=ppc_60000004&u1=7240463.38-1012976
DCM0pGkZEV1nlOWgx-PpxcU_JnaORLNG.png

Meta Knight [Best Buy Exclusive]
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/nintendo-amiibo-figure-meta-knight-multi/1375009.p?id=1219489217565&skuId=1375009&productCategoryId=pcmcat306400050032&ref=199&loc=FKSJxY2VJAk&acampID=1&siteID=FKSJxY2VJAk-Hw7UDBCoIhfOJkja3R_y6g
bpL072E86FmMX9R5dBvxCNappm5X1-cm.png

Rosalina and Luma [Target Exclusive]
*Currently not live for pre-order
http://www.target.com/p/nintendo-amiibo-rosalina-luma-tgt-ex/-/A-16811585#prodSlot=medium_1_1&term=rosalina+amiibo
UPWu9Hs43URr1uIPCpbUMegdXYIa0FkS.png

Wave 1: Currently Available
Mario
Link
Pikachu
Samus
Donkey Kong
Peach
Yoshi
The Villager
Kirby
Fox McCloud
Marth
Wii Fit Instructor
Wave 2 [12/14/2014]
Diddy Kong
Zelda
Little Mac
Pit
Luigi
Captain Falcon
Pre-order
Wave 3 [2/2015]
Mega Man
Sonic
Sheik
Toon Link
Bowser
King Dedede
Ike

Wave 4 [Spring/2015]

Robin

Lucina

Ness

PacMan

Charizard

Wario

Wave 5(?) [3/2015]

Mario

Peach

Luigi

Bowser

Yoshi

Toad

Last edited by a moderator:
Are people still finding wave 2 in stores? I held off for Xmas because I figured these things would be around but it seems like they aren't restocking.

Got this from my local GameStop. They got 2 CF and a Pit and by the time I got there only one CF remained. They also got plenty of Luigi and Zelda today.
fzygDPy.jpg

I managed to grab a Pit just now at Amazon. I think Amazon's site is being flakey and having trouble handling all the requests. I'd either get it in my cart to have it tell me "oh sorry, it just went out of stock" when I clicked buy, click to add it to my cart but then be taken to an empty cart, or get it in my cart but without Prime free shipping. I finally said screw it and ordered it without the prime shipping, thinking I'd just email support, but it looks like it auto-fixed the order for me as its showing free shipping on my order page, so yay.

Edit: Moral of the story, I think they are still in stock, just keep trying till you get through.

Was able to pick up a Pit and the last Captain Falco at a local GameStop. They had them located on the shelf behind the counter. Best Buy in Henrietta, NY only had (tons of) Luigi. Kinda giving up on Best Buy at the moment - hopefully they'll pick up their game for this wave after the New Year.

Damn, makes me wonder what the true resellers use to get on this stuff. I wonder if they program or have paid for custom macros considering this is their job. 

So happy right now!  My local GS was nice enough to offer to call another store location to ask if they had Pit in stock.  To my disbelief that had exactly one left!!  They saved it there for me to pick up later on.  I also scored Falcon at the first place. The employee told me that they literally just put the last one out.  Yippee!

15nx4ls.jpg

Star Fox and Samus have been discontinued from Target for a couple of weeks now I believe. I work there, scanned them, and both are indeed discontinued. There are also no Star Fox's at any of my nearby Targets. Although there are still some stores (like TRU) that have a pretty healthy stock. It's a character I would pick up sooner rather than later though if you want it.

Why would they discontinue Fox when they have promised amiibo support in Star Fox U? Unless he is being discontinued to make way for a new one branded specifically for that game?
I would imagine that with Wave 3 coming and being large that this was the plan all along and that they'll either reintroduce him when Star Fox comes out or put out a new version. Star Fox is a long way out still and who knows when we'll get a Metroid game...

"Hey, those amiibos that are singlehandedly keeping our company profitable? Let's stop selling them! Oh yeah, Wii U2 is a great name for our next Console
Which is why you then repose them slightly, put "Series 2" on the package and resell them.

Went to pick up my Pit from BB after work today and the manager told me that there's been a shipping delay and that it will be in on the 2nd.  I received a 10 GC for my troubles.

Target barely has shelf space for these so I'm not shocked some are discounted. They set their planogrames specific too so its not like they just bring in "amiibo" and put out whatever comes in

Nintendo has said they will remake some characters, but the pose/design will be slightly different. Discontinuing Fox means they will probably make a game specific one next year.

Target barely has shelf space for these so I'm not shocked some are discounted. They set their planogrames specific too so its not like they just bring in "amiibo" and put out whatever comes in
It may be intended that way but all the Targets around here just put whatever they have out.

I would imagine that with Wave 3 coming and being large that this was the plan all along and that they'll either reintroduce him when Star Fox comes out or put out a new version. Star Fox is a long way out still and who knows when we'll get a Metroid game...

Which is why you then repose them slightly, put "Series 2" on the package and resell them.
Ionno if that's wise, you risk buyer burnout and consumer backlash if they make different DLC for the new fox

All they have to do is make a different base.  Currently all the amiibos use the SSB base.  Think of having to hunt down all the variations!

Breaking news! Some employee at Target said these figures are discontinued!! It must be true because he's an employee at Target!!

Honestly, it's not too hard to believe that these two are OoS. Samus hasn't had a game in a long time... since Metroid Prime Corruption (don't any of you dare mention that abortion from Nintendo/Team Ninja) and I can't imagine Fox being all that popular. If he will be used in future games, maybe they'll just make another one...

BB is so ridiculous with all of these issues that I just re-preordered everythi g I had with them from GS instead, with the exception of MetaKnight. Hearing all of these stories from other CAGS has got me disgusted in best buy without me having even stepped foot in there.

Breaking news! Some employee at Target said these figures are discontinued!! It must be true because he's an employee at Target!!

Honestly, it's not too hard to believe that these two are OoS. Samus hasn't had a game in a long time... since Metroid Prime Corruption (don't any of you dare mention that abortion from Nintendo/Team Ninja) and I can't imagine Fox being all that popular. If he will be used in future games, maybe they'll just make another one...
I think the image from the target system trumps what the employee says....

I agree in that most of these will be redone down the road in a different pose. It's all about the might dollar after all!

If a Target employee can be bothered to actually do something you know it's true!

Target does have by far the smallest display compared to BB and TRU so it makes sense they'd be the first to quit carrying specific amiibos

I got a Fox from GS today. While peeling off the sticker, part of the picture ripped off. I put the sticker back on and my eight year old asked why, aren't you going to open it? I am unsure as of now. I am supposed to get another from a different GS in two days. Does anyone have a method to safely remove these stickers? I peeled it extremely slow and cautious.

I am debating on getting a few Mega Man Amiibos and painting them different colors.

5 full days now of preparing order from Best Buy and no ship.  Getting fucking tired of this shit.  Either ship me my stuff or let me cancel and buy from someone else.  

I got a Fox from GS today. While peeling off the sticker, part of the picture ripped off. I put the sticker back on and my eight year old asked why, aren't you going to open it? I am unsure as of now. I am supposed to get another from a different GS in two days. Does anyone have a method to safely remove these stickers? I peeled it extremely slow and cautious.

I am debating on getting a few Mega Man Amiibos and painting them different colors.
Use a Hair Drying

Warm Up the sticker first and it should come off smooth

I had the same idea for Mega Man. Seen a couple Metal Marios that look cool. Still not sure why Mario isn't in his white overalls since he's throwing a fireball but whatever.

For anyone with a Meijer nearby,  I suggest looking there for Pit. When I went to one on Christmas Eve they had 4 Captain Falcons and had tags for Pit and Little Mac even though neither was in stock. It might be worth a shot to see if they got a shipment in the past week.

There's two ways you can try but both may damage the packaging as well. A hair dryer will loosen the glue on the sticker but it may also loosen the glue on the backing. Alternatively you can put some Goo Gone on a q-tip and use that to apply it to the top of the label and let it soak through the paper. This usually works well as it doesn't typically penetrate the top layer of the printing but it can if you have too much on the q-tip and if it doesn't soak enough or dries too much the label still may not come off cleanly.

It happened to me when I removed the GameStop sticker on Villager. I used a hair dryer and blowing heat on it while carefully removing and still peeled off some of the cardboard. I think it depends how long the glue has set, mine was there for about 5 weeks so the chemical in the glue probably had time to hardened. However, the price sticker on the Marth came out like butter. So it comes down to luck.

I use Un-Du and it works like a freakin' charm every single time. You put a little on, let it penetrate, and peel at a corner. It dies by itself and leaves no residue. You can find it at Wal-Mart or crafts stores like Michael's.

Last week I was saying Fox was disappearing. Where are the people that said I was crazy at now?
It's not so much that no one believed he was becoming harder to find, but the reasoning as to why he was becoming so hard to find. People are buying these things up just to make a quick buck... If Nintendo had said two months ago that there would be reprints made of all figures then nearly all stores would still have Fox in stock.

Two weeks ago I could have easily bought 20-30 of him... Now I'd be lucky to find two.

I looked all over LA today for a Pit and can safely say that most stores didn't even have any Marios. Found two Pikachus at one store out of maybe 6-8 that I went to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back