any deal for a PSP console? must ship to continental Europe...

babaz75

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
...as per subject, i'm after any PSP Console offer that can be shipped to the continent (i live in Italy).
Right now i'm still a bit undecided between the Slim & Light (2004) or the latest 3004 model: i dont mind the microphone built in, but what can you tell me about the different LCD's?

i've read that the 2004 was a big enhancement over the very first model (in all areas), but i've read the 3004 LCD is not that great after all.

any clue? tnx

i have the god of war 2000 edition i like it just fine, i dont know about the 3000 model, i remember seeing a pic of 1 and the guy said that on some games it has a slight 'ghost' effect where it looks like your character has a trail coming off of him, i dont know if theres any truth to that though

[quote name='crzyjoeguy']i have the god of war 2000 edition i like it just fine, i dont know about the 3000 model, i remember seeing a pic of 1 and the guy said that on some games it has a slight 'ghost' effect where it looks like your character has a trail coming off of him, i dont know if theres any truth to that though[/QUOTE]

The PSP 1000 has issues with ghosting as well but it mainly only happens in disgaea for some reason for me :D

[quote name='dvdbargains']3000 model £135.99 from www.194u.com[/QUOTE]

well... how to say, AWESOME!
i ordered that bundle. Cannot find anything close that also ships to continental EU (play.com had the same bundle shipped for £129.99 but it becomes and outrageous 170 eur for Italy... please, play.com, go to hell!)

as i said 194u ships from Guernsey. They debit sterling punds and not fake-converted euros. The ask NO shipping fee (which surprised me, expecially since most UK online retailers DO NOT ship large items abroad... see Gamestation.co.uk).

But there's more: 194u is a QUIDCO approved merchant so i should be able to gain 6% of cashback (my first online cashback... i do hope i've done the quidco procedure the right way... it seems a bit picky).

so, doing some math... 135.99 - 6% = 127.83 shipped
translates to roughly 136 eur
which is a GREAT price for a 3000 model, a bundled one too!!!

thanks, really

[quote name='dvdbargains']Glad to be of assistance :bouncy:

Enjoy your PSP :cool:[/QUOTE]

lol, maybe i've spoken too early :lol:
today they contacted me via email saying that the value of item ordered requires a registered shipment. They say it'll cost more, so i'm now waiting for the FINAL PRICE, and have to agree or not.

i'll let you know

bread's done
Back