Any Deals Now or Coming Up for Xbox Live Membership?

N3xium Crash

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hi guys and gals I was just wondering if anyone knows any Xbox Live Membership deals coming up since Memorial Day is around the corner? I've got my PS Plus up to a while and seen the $10 credit with that so figured maybe Microsoft would try something too.

[quote name='Necromantic9999']I saw on the dashboard yesterday that they're having a "buy three months, get three months" promo.[/QUOTE]

Did you catch how long this was for?

[quote name='dennisb407']lol bumping thread in a 2 hour window.[/QUOTE]

Yea useless post is useless. Besides one was a reply, the other was a bump. Reading comprehension helps. ;)

Not sure if this counts, but you can get a twelve month Gold membership on Amazon for less than fifty bucks (usually, it's around forty-six or so). Might be only me, but that's not a half bad deal, all things considered. :D

[quote name='Emerald Archer']Not sure if this counts, but you can get a twelve month Gold membership on Amazon for less than fifty bucks (usually, it's around forty-six or so). Might be only me, but that's not a half bad deal, all things considered. :D[/QUOTE]

If your gonna buy yearly subscription then thats about $11-15 overpriced. Every couple of months someone always has a deal for 1 year of XBL for $33-35. Thats how i bought XBL for the past like 4 years, but now i switched over to the $2 for 2 months so it comes out to $12.84 a year after taxes with the only pain that i have to make sure to turn off auto renewal so it doesnt jack up the price to $10 per month.

But yea if you don't want to do that just wait i know around Feburary/march there was a bunch of deals for xbl at $35 bucks, so now it just a matter of time

bread's done
Back