Any deals on CAG Platinum Insider membership?

Status
Not open for further replies.
GameStop will have a coupon in this week's ad. Trade in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Vegas 2, Uncharted, a Wii and your MGS4 pre-order to get $50 off your premium membership with CAG!

[quote name='bigdaddybruce44']GameStop will have a coupon in this week's ad. Trade in Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Vegas 2, Uncharted, a Wii and your MGS4 pre-order to get $50 off your premium membership with CAG![/quote]

Wow! What a deal! I can't believe GameStop would give that much trade-in credit!!!

Some crazy people have already traded it in at my GS. It was only marked down to $95, so I'm waiting for a 25% off coupon (35% w/ Edge!) in the weekly email newsletter.

[quote name='dafunkk12']Some crazy people have already traded it in at my GS. It was only marked down to $95, so I'm waiting for a 25% off coupon (35% w/ Edge!) in the weekly email newsletter.[/quote]

Complete copies? Were they scratched? Dude, imagine you found the autographed Cheapy pic in the box? That'd be the steal of the year!

ummm, I believe there was a coupon code to be a Mod for six months. I think cheapyd know more about this. PM him for more info.

[quote name='BernardB89']wow...so it cost $100 huh?
Maybe when I have the money Ill join[/quote]

Just wait for the B2G1 deal and you can save 33%. ;)

[quote name='dafunkk12']Some crazy people have already traded it in at my GS. It was only marked down to $95, so I'm waiting for a 25% off coupon (35% w/ Edge!) in the weekly email newsletter.[/quote]

That was my copy. They gave me $8 in store credit for it...and they're reselling it for $95.

[quote name='bmachine']That was my copy. They gave me $8 in store credit for it...and they're reselling it for $95.[/quote]

Lucky. They only gave me $5 because Cheapy misspelled his own name when he autographed my photo. :roll:

[quote name='Tybee']Lucky. They only gave me $5 because Cheapy misspelled his own name when he autographed my photo. :roll:[/quote]

LOL! "Chappy" D? "Clappy" D?

i just got an email with a coupon for $30 off $100.01. I just need to find a filler item... any ideas?

[quote name='SAGExSDX']i just got an email with a coupon for $30 off $100.01. I just need to find a filler item... any ideas?[/quote]

Get a membership to CheapyD.com, its like $2

When I received my Platinum membership I noticed the picture of Cheapy D was broken so I had to request a new one. Well I received a new one along with a box to send in the old one, but through my excitement I forgot to send back the broken photo. Two weeks later I see on my credit card statement that I was charged $300 for forgetting to send it back!

So I ended up trading it in to make up some of the difference. Thank you EB games for your generous trade in credits.

The EDGE card now stacks with a 10% coupon code...so there are savings to be had.

But I think a reacharound garners a 40% one-time discount.

[quote name='chimpian']I wouldnt dare pick up a used copy.....
who knows what has been done to 'tour guide cheapyd'[/quote]

Yeah i bought a used copy off a guy in a back alley. Got home turned out it was a Nicaraguan orphan #-o

Think there will be any Black Friday deals??? I wonder if the vouchers will be randomly drawn or first come first served this year??

fuckin Hilarious OP!!! :applause:

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back