Any N64 collectors?

Dazz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
20 (91%)
Ran across some games a few weeks ago. They all were shrinkwrapped but i can't say for sure if they were factory sealed or not. Anywayz if you looking for complete N64 games (No RPGs) post what you are looking for andprice willing to pay or trade.

Just wanna help out those N64 die hard fans.

I'm currently trying to get those hard to find n64 games I've been looking for. would you mind posting what games you found? I may be interested.

Well i already have a trade thread going on thus i typed this here. I will get a list of the games tomorrow.

I have something none of you have: a Gold N64. I got it in 2001 near the end of the N64's lifespan and have never seen a single one since in person.

[quote name='Rozz']I have something none of you have: a Gold N64. I got it in 2001 near the end of the N64's lifespan and have never seen a single one since in person.[/QUOTE]
Not to crap on your joy, but they're not that rare or expensive. You can find them on eBay for about $50. They were a special bundle with the Ocarina of Time.

[quote name='Damian']Not to crap on your joy, but they're not that rare or expensive. You can find them on eBay for about $50. They were a special bundle with the Ocarina of Time.[/QUOTE]

actually goldeneye.. but nevertheless... findable.. that tinwrapped foil one someone found at a pawn shop on here a few months ago.. that was "special."

[quote name='urzishra14']actually goldeneye.. but nevertheless... findable.. that tinwrapped foil one someone found at a pawn shop on here a few months ago.. that was "special."[/quote]
Actually, you guys must be thinking of a different one, because mine came with Jet Force Gemini (although it was seperate from the box), and I've seen the gold controllers on ebay go for $25 alone before so you really did burst anything.

[quote name='urzishra14']actually goldeneye.. but nevertheless... findable.. that tinwrapped foil one someone found at a pawn shop on here a few months ago.. that was "special."[/QUOTE]
No, Goldeneye only came with a gold controller not a gold console.

[quote name='Rozz']Actually, you guys must be thinking of a different one, because mine came with Jet Force Gemini (although it was seperate from the box), and I've seen the gold controllers on ebay go for $25 alone before so you really did burst anything.[/QUOTE]
That's not really a bundle if it's separate from the box. A bundle is a specific packaging of box and controller with special box artwork. It looks like Toys R Us sold a gold console as well, without a bundled game.

Gold controllers may have gone for $25 at one point, and maybe you can get lucky and spike one to that now, but there are plenty of completed auctions well under $20.

bread's done
Back