Anyone's DeepDiscountDVDs ship yet?

Ikohn4ever

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I ordered on Sat with the $5 shippin cause I ordered a lot and didnt feel like waiting. Well the site says its still open. I called them up today and they said it was going to be shipped out today. Havent heard anything about that yet though, on the bright side they are going to refund my 5 bucks and still sendiing it in 3-5 days. So i am curious if anyone else's order shipped yet?

If in wrong forum mods feel free to move.

I ordered a good amount. All but 2 items arrived yesterday. The other 2 are on order and scheduled to ship 12/2. Don't worry about DDD. I've ordered from them many, many times before and never had a problem.

Got all but one of my DVDs from the 20% off sale, only waiting on my Freaks & Geeks set to arrive which has already shipped.

I ordered two dvd's from them when they had the 20%off supersale. I chose free shipping which it said would take 10 business days. Guess what? It took all 10 business days to arrive. Actually 11 weekdays, but only 10 really because Thanksgiving was one of those days so I guess it didn't count. I can't complain, the shipping was free after all. Patience is a virtue.

[quote name='techstar25']I ordered two dvd's from them when they had the 20%off supersale. I chose free shipping which it said would take 10 business days. Guess what? It took all 10 business days to arrive. Actually 11 weekdays, but only 10 really because Thanksgiving was one of those days so I guess it didn't count. I can't complain, the shipping was free after all. Patience is a virtue.[/quote]

Check to see if your order is backordered because mine is. Im glad to see you're calm about this.

bread's done
Back