Anyone's MW2 Prestige Edition ship from Amazon ship yet?

Pck21

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
So, anyone? I ordered the Prestige Edition with release date shipping and it's now 3pm (AZ) and I haven't received a confirmation. I ordered a regular PS3 copy for my dad with release date shipping and it shipped about 2 hours ago. Should I be worried?

[quote name='Poor2More']my Prestige shipped /w release day shipping, at 1 pm EST[/QUOTE]

Hmmm well that's not good for me :bomb:.

I thought it was because of the edition of the game, but I guess not. Maybe it's the location then? I'm all confused...

I can't change my order, but it hasn't said it left yet. Of course, my last order arrived on my doorstep before I got confirmation of it being sent out. Does Amazon go USPS or UPS, because it's a holiday Wednesday for USPS.

Still waiting on my PS3 Prestige Edition to ship... ordered on October 3rd with 1-day shipping (RDD wasn't available for me for some reason). It's been "preparing for shipment" since last night. What, did they run out of tape?

Got this in an email this AM from Amazon:

"We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on October 03 2009. We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You should receive a shipping notification shortly, within the next business day."

Guess I won't be getting that guaranteed release date delivery!

[quote name='jimbone']Got this in an email this AM from Amazon:

"We're sorry for the delay in shipping the order you placed on October 03 2009. We have good news -- the order is now being shipped! You should receive a shipping notification shortly, within the next business day."

Guess I won't be getting that guaranteed release date delivery![/QUOTE]

At least they provided you with some sort of an update. Did you order the PS3 version, or 360?

[quote name='sengar']At least they provided you with some sort of an update. Did you order the PS3 version, or 360?[/QUOTE]

360 version... still no change in the status on Amazon's page either. Oh well. I'll email them for a credit or something - hopefully they'll throw me a bone.

Well I actually called and emailed Amazon last night. The guy on the phone was obviously still in training (I rolled my eyes when he answered the phone and nearly wet himself trying to say "Thank you for calling Amazon...") and had no clue what I was talking about. About 10 minutes after I called, I got a shipping notification and it will be here today via FedEx as well. My question is, why FedEx for the Prestige Edition? And why did I only get $10 credit for the PE when I got $20 for my dad's regular PS3 edition? All I want to do now is play it, finally, when it arrives.

[quote name='Pck21']Well I actually called and emailed Amazon last night. The guy on the phone was obviously still in training (I rolled my eyes when he answered the phone and nearly wet himself trying to say "Thank you for calling Amazon...") and had no clue what I was talking about. About 10 minutes after I called, I got a shipping notification and it will be here today via FedEx as well. My question is, why FedEx for the Prestige Edition? And why did I only get $10 credit for the PE when I got $20 for my dad's regular PS3 edition? All I want to do now is play it, finally, when it arrives.[/QUOTE]

Amazon was only offering a bonus $10 for the Prestige Edition. It doesn't really make much sense since the regular and Hardened Editions were getting a $10 bonus.

bread's done
Back