Assassin's Creed 2 360/PS3 at Walmart.com $28.54

Damnit, I'd get this in a heartbeat if my $40 gift card were here. Here's hoping it stays on sale for a few weeks, at least until GameStop's sale is over.

ok, so what's the deal with this game? i've heard it was pretty good, better than the original. but every week since a week or two after it came out it's been on sale somewhere for $30-40. typically good, new games aren't on sale that cheap that regularly.

Ubisoft has a history of this - I still remember Prince of Persia dropping from retail at launch (around x-mas) to $19.99 just after New Years.

Personally, I just couldn't get into AC2. I thought the first one was good, but this felt too similar to warrant me keeping mine.

[quote name='LaraCroftsLeftBoob']ok, so what's the deal with this game? i've heard it was pretty good, better than the original. but every week since a week or two after it came out it's been on sale somewhere for $30-40. typically good, new games aren't on sale that cheap that regularly.[/QUOTE]

It depends on how you like your games. All the trophies/achievements can be had in one play through and that will take you a few days. After that, there was no reason for me to keep it. I would suggest renting this if you beat games up then get rid of them like I do.

I also do not care about any sequels that may follow. God of War 2 did that for me, as soon as I was finished, I couldn't wait for the 3rd one. Yeah, I'll probably play a 3rd AC game but I won't really be disappointed if it doesn't get made.

bread's done
Back