Attention All Ladies!!

PinkPearlGirl

CAG Veteran
I'm not sure how many of you are out there, but I thought I would post a thread for all the ladies who are either married, dating or somehow a significant other to a gamer. My husband spends a large amount of time either on this message board, or playing games, so I thought I'd join in and see what it's all about.

Are there any other ladies out there who are members and are related to these gaming guys? :)

[quote name='lilboo'] but I don't have a hole that bleeds monthly :nottalking:
[/quote]

Doesn't that depend how hard you take it up the butt? ;)

[quote name='help1']Doesn't that depend how hard you take it up the butt? ;)[/QUOTE]

Well if anything it's not for 5 days straight. So there. :nottalking:

[quote name='lilboo']I have a gaming guy in my life, but I don't have a hole that bleeds monthly :nottalking:

So I almost fit in. Almost.[/quote]

:lol:
And THAT is why I love Lilboo.

To the OP: My wife passes through here from time to time. (PlumesPixie)
She doesn't post regularly, but does read a bit over my shoulder.

[quote name='Rocko']Who's your husband?[/QUOTE]

My husband is Wet Ninja. He doesn't post too often, but he reads a lot and tells me what is going on in CAG World.

[quote name='mickeyp']I post and I am a woman, I am part of a wonderful and fun gaming family.[/QUOTE]

It's just the two of us now, but I imagine one day, whenever we have kids, we will have a gaming family.

[quote name='lilboo']I have a gaming guy in my life, but I don't have a hole that bleeds monthly :nottalking:

So I almost fit in. Almost.[/QUOTE]

That's ok, I should have said anyone who has a significant other who is an avid gamer.

[quote name='lilboo']Well if anything it's not for 5 days straight. So there. :nottalking:[/quote]
That's because you haven't been with me yet. After I'm done with ya, you won't be able to sit right for a week.

So I almost fit in. Almost.[/quote]

what? :puke:

[quote name='Zen Davis']Your husband is cheating on you with me.[/quote]

This is how ZD gets around CAG. ;)

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']My husband is Wet Ninja. He doesn't post too often, but he reads a lot and tells me what is going on in CAG World.[/quote]

Wait a minute, didn't Wet Ninja win that 500 dollar gift card from the CAG 2007 Awards?

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']It's just the two of us now, but I imagine one day, whenever we have kids, we will have a gaming family.[/quote]

Wait til you have kids... that game you were willing to buy for 20-30 bucks, you will be only wanting to pay 10 bucks or less now.

[quote name='ITDEFX']

Wait a minute, didn't Wet Ninja win that 500 dollar gift card from the CAG 2007 Awards?

[/QUOTE]

Yes, that's him! I guess spending a lot of time on the message board is worth it, maybe I really am missing out? haha

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']Yes, that's him! I guess spending a lot of time on the message board is worth it, maybe I really am missing out? haha[/QUOTE]

I know Wet Ninja. Did he tell you how bad his CAG COD4 team got beat by the Revolution? We beat them up pretty bad ;)

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']That's ok, I should have said anyone who has a significant other who is an avid gamer.[/QUOTE]

It's ok, there was no offense taken. Nothing wrong with looking for other girls who have gaming BF. Seriously :)

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']My husband is Wet Ninja. He doesn't post too often, but he reads a lot and tells me what is going on in CAG World.[/QUOTE]

That lucky sunofabitch won the Amazon GC and has a wife who is interested in the CAG forums. PinkPearlGirl (interesting name there...) if you're a hottie then Wet Ninja has got something bad coming to him... :fridge:

I qualify, but I am the bigger gamer in my relationship. My boyfriend lurks on here from time to time, but he keeps to the deals section mostly.

I'm a girl gamer, but I'll be over on the "almost qualify" couch with lilboo. I'm not seeing a fellow gamer at the moment, and if I were, it would be a girl.

Welcome anyway. This place is mostly rad. :D

Oh. My God.
I am in LOVE.

We finally have our first (out) lesbian?!?!?! I'm ecstatic! Hooray!! Home Depot Gift cards for ALL!! :confetti:

..And Synergy, you're user title? :applause: x 100000000000
My BF's XBL name is ShadyPines :rofl:

"I would go sit outside, but there don't seem to be any SHADY PINES to sit under."
"Pillow, pussycat?"

I think I play more games than my bf. He plays first shooter while I play RPGs. My colletion is 10x bigger than his.

[quote name='lilboo']Oh. My God.
I am in LOVE.

We finally have our first (out) lesbian?!?!?! I'm ecstatic! Hooray!! Home Depot Gift cards for ALL!! :confetti:

..And Synergy, you're user title? :applause: x 100000000000
My BF's XBL name is ShadyPines :rofl:

"I would go sit outside, but there don't seem to be any SHADY PINES to sit under."
"Pillow, pussycat?"[/quote]

LOL! Home Depot...hilarious. Actually, I'm the world's worst lez, as I hate tools, birkenstocks, kd lang, and flannel. However, I meet the other requirements. :D

Your boyfriend officially has the best XBL name I've heard yet. I don't know how anyone can not love the Golden Girls. I can quote that show for days!

[quote name='pimpinc333']I know Wet Ninja. Did he tell you how bad his CAG COD4 team got beat by the Revolution? We beat them up pretty bad ;)[/QUOTE]

Yeah, actually he did tell me. :(

I'm the CAG in the relationship, as I buy and collect 90% of our games. My fiance infuriates me by impulsively buying games at retail and opening sealed games I have sitting around in eternal backlog. He doesn't really check out this site and thinks I spend too much time surfing it (which is true).

[quote name='squid']I qualify, but I am the bigger gamer in my relationship. My boyfriend lurks on here from time to time, but he keeps to the deals section mostly.[/QUOTE]

I was not into gaming much prior to meeting my husband and even now I do not have too much time. He gets to play a lot of games because I am always busy doing school work or coaching.

I mostly just like Nintendo stuff, but some of the other games and systems are O.K. too. Oh wait, I almost forgot I love Rock Band and we have that on the 360.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I'm the CAG in the relationship, as I buy and collect 90% of our games. My fiance infuriates me by impulsively buying games at retail and opening sealed games I have sitting around in eternal backlog. He doesn't really check out this site and thinks I spend too much time surfing it (which is true).[/QUOTE]

It's pretty cool how many girls are starting to take an interest in gaming. My husband definitely gets the best deals on games. We very seldom buy full price games and if we get full price games it is usually a birthday or Christmas gift.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']I'm the CAG in the relationship, as I buy and collect 90% of our games. My fiance infuriates me by impulsively buying games at retail and opening sealed games I have sitting around in eternal backlog. He doesn't really check out this site and thinks I spend too much time surfing it (which is true).[/quote]

O.O

That would make me go beserk. my gf almost ripped open in to My Fatal Frame 3 until I pointed out we had an open one already.

I'm a gaming girl but I am married to a gaming guy. But he's probably more addicted than I am. He spends ALL his time when he's home on the computer playing games. I don't spend much time playing video games anymore because I'm a mom now.

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']I'm a gaming girl but I am married to a gaming guy. But he's probably more addicted than I am. He spends ALL his time when he's home on the computer playing games. I don't spend much time playing video games anymore because I'm a mom now.[/QUOTE]

What games did you play prior to being a mom?

Mostly roleplaying games on playstation 1 and 2. Like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy, and Suikoden. Also Resident Evil but I was never very good at it. Always got to the end boss but couldn't beat it.

That's cool. The only RPG I played was Skies of Arcadia, but there were too many random battles that I got annoyed and never finished. My husband and I played Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance and Dungeons and Dragons Heroes (never finished). We just started Marvel Ultimate Alliance, but we haven't gotten too far, mostly because I'm too busy.

Right now I've been playing a lot of Smash Brothers Brawl and Rock Band. I'm not very good at a lot of games. I get impatient, so I usually prefer games that you can just pick up and play for a short amount of time.

We don't get to play together much, because I play Nintendo stuff, and he's a savant at crappy flash games and the PS2. We tried some f2p MMOs with low requirements, and we both got bored by the crap and he levels 3x faster than I do, no matter how we both work. Now we both enjoy improvised text based adventures.

I've never played an MMO before. I see on your signature that you're playing pokemon pearl, I have that game too, but I took such a long break that I think I need to restart! I'm so terrible at starting games and never finishing them.

I'm a teacher, so I'm hoping this summer I can play with my husband some more.

I do the text roleplaying do, though I have retired due to some disagreements with some fellow roleplayers on the message board I roleplayed at(*coughshewasabitchcough*).

I meant to say I've never done the text playing thing either. Is it pretty fun, minus the disagreements?

If I were to start an RPG this summer, what would you suggest? I like bright colored games, but I'm willing to try other games as well.

Text games are fun as long as they are active.

As for a suggestion, I thought Zelda the Phantom Hourglass for DS was fun. And it wasn't as hard as the other Zelda games because of the touch feature. I JUST started playing DS games so I'm kind of new to them. As for playstation games I suggest Radiata Knights.

Yeah, I like my DS. I am almost finished with Super Princess Peach, but I'm stuck on the second to last boss. You should try the game though, it's pretty fun. I might look into those games you mentioned. Other games I like on the DS that you might want to try are Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon, although Harvest Moon was better on Game Cube. I also started playing Pokemon Pearl, but I'm a little behind, that was fun too.

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']I meant to say I've never done the text playing thing either. Is it pretty fun, minus the disagreements?

If I were to start an RPG this summer, what would you suggest? I like bright colored games, but I'm willing to try other games as well.[/quote]

Do you mean text or console rpg's?
I think you said you have a 360, right? You might want to try Eternal Sonata, it's not terribly long, no random battles, and really pretty to watch.

I am interested in Console RPGs, someone said something about text games and I was saying I have never played them. My husband said that Eternal Sonata looks really cool. I think he will be jealous if I play that before him, so maybe I should consider that. haha

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']Yeah, I like my DS. I am almost finished with Super Princess Peach, but I'm stuck on the second to last boss. You should try the game though, it's pretty fun. I might look into those games you mentioned. Other games I like on the DS that you might want to try are Animal Crossing and Harvest Moon, although Harvest Moon was better on Game Cube. I also started playing Pokemon Pearl, but I'm a little behind, that was fun too.[/quote]

Harvest Moon sucked on the gamecube. 64/PSX/SNES were all far superior. Can't stand AWL. You really don't like the DS version all that much? The only gripe I had with the DS version was that it was piss easy with the gambling you could do. Did you try Rune Factory?

bread's done
Back