Attention All Ladies!!

[quote name='c0rnpwn'] Did you try Rune Factory?[/QUOTE]

I liked HM at first, but then it just got boring. Actually, I mixed it up. I hated it on Game Cube, haha. I don't know what I was thinking. It was better on GBA. I think my head must have been in the clouds.

I'm not sure what Rune Factory is? Is it like HM?

[quote name='joe2187']That man needs a hat........

J/k

No but seriously, he does need a hat.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Haha, you found my myspace! You're like the high schoolers I teach. They always find me on myspace. That is actually a bad picture of him. I can post a better picture of us, or he will.

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']I meant to say I've never done the text playing thing either. Is it pretty fun, minus the disagreements?

If I were to start an RPG this summer, what would you suggest? I like bright colored games, but I'm willing to try other games as well.[/QUOTE]

I vote for Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts II is my favorite out of the two. :)

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']Haha, you found my myspace! You're like the high schoolers I teach. They always find me on myspace. That is actually a bad picture of him. I can post a better picture of us, or he will.[/QUOTE]

Ah another fellow teacher. I teach gifted elementary school kids. Even my elementary school kids found my myspace.

[quote name='AngellicLulu']Ah another fellow teacher. I teach gifted elementary school kids. Even my elementary school kids found my myspace.[/QUOTE]

It's so funny when they find me. I have it set to private and I tell them I won't respond or accept them as friends and they still request me and then come to class the next day and they're like "We found you!"

haha

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']It's so funny when they find me. I have it set to private and I tell them I won't respond or accept them as friends and they still request me and then come to class the next day and they're like "We found you!"

haha[/QUOTE]
My kids aren't even supposed to be on myspace. :lol:

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']This is true, I didn't think about that. Isn't the age 13?[/QUOTE]
yeah. One invited me to be their friend through their parents account. Most just say they found it.
:lol:

[quote name='joe2187']That man needs a hat........

J/k

No but seriously, he does need a hat.:whistle2:#[/QUOTE]

Ok, this is a picture from a Rock Band party.

[quote name='Panda']I vote for Kingdom Hearts. Kingdom Hearts II is my favorite out of the two. :)[/QUOTE]

I've heard great things about both and actually we own both, but we haven't opened them yet.

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']I've heard great things about both and actually we own both, but we haven't opened them yet.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm going through my backlog of PS2 games, and nothing caught my eye (except for the Suikoden series) like the Kingdom Heart series. Summer is a great time to start cracking. :D

I hate Kingdom Hearts. >.< I think that game totally raped the Final Fantasy series with a rusty pole. They gave Sephiroth a crappy boy band singer's voice! *cries* It's such a sin!!!

[quote name='ITDEFX']so what's this thread about again?:whistle2:k[/QUOTE]

Well, I was kind of hoping it would be a thread for the ladies of CAG to talk either about games or about our significant others' attachment to games.

I would say now it's a few of us ladies and a couple of non-ladies discussing some games that we like.

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']Well, I was kind of hoping it would be a thread for the ladies of CAG to talk either about games or about our significant others' attachment to games.

I would say now it's a few of us ladies and a couple of non-ladies discussing some games that we like.[/quote]

go here
http://www.grrlgamer.com/

[quote name='lawlflip']Join Date: Feb 2005, wat.

Also, you have a gamertag, wat.[/QUOTE]

I joined in 2005 when I was engaged to my husband so that I could get advice on how to find Nintendo fabric in order to make a surprise for him, which thanks to the guys on here I was able to make him a really cool garter.

The gamertag is silver and I created it for Rock Band. :)

[quote name='PinkPearlGirl']I joined in 2005 when I was engaged to my husband so that I could get advice on how to find Nintendo fabric in order to make a surprise for him, which thanks to the guys on here I was able to make him a really cool garter. [/QUOTE]That's an awesome idea. I think I may steal that idea from you...

[quote name='BluesCluesMama']I hate Kingdom Hearts. >.< I think that game totally raped the Final Fantasy series with a rusty pole. They gave Sephiroth a crappy boy band singer's voice! *cries* It's such a sin!!![/quote]

I didn't even get anywhere near Sephiroth. I didn't even get to any of the Disney worlds when I saw that I had to grind for a few hours just to beat the 2nd boss in Hollow Bastion. I hate grinding, so I just gave up on it right then and there.

[quote name='judyjudyjudy']That's an awesome idea. I think I may steal that idea from you...[/QUOTE]

It worked out really great. We had two, one to keep and one to toss. He loved it and was so surprised when he pulled my garter off!

A friend of mine had her mother make them for us.

Hi PinkPearlGirl
Nice to see one of the wives active here. Wish I could get mine to do that.
Anyway, I play COD4 with Ninja pretty regular and hes a super cool guy.
I recommended to him that you both try the latest installment of Hot Shots Golf when you get a PS3.
Even if you are not a sports or golf fan, its a blast to play.
Me and the Mrs. have been playing this series since its debut on the PSONE

[quote name='Khondor']Hi PinkPearlGirl
Nice to see one of the wives active here. Wish I could get mine to do that.
Anyway, I play COD4 with Ninja pretty regular and hes a super cool guy.
I recommended to him that you both try the latest installment of Hot Shots Golf when you get a PS3.
Even if you are not a sports or golf fan, its a blast to play.
Me and the Mrs. have been playing this series since its debut on the PSONE[/QUOTE]

Hey Khondor, Yeah my Ninja does play COD4 with you. I'm usually in the room when he's playing, so I recognize your name. I'm not usually active on this board, this is the first time. I just wanted to see what it's all about. You should tell your wife to join and we can just have a "girl thread" haha.

I'm looking forward to the PS3, but mostly for the Blue Ray player. We might check out Hot Shots, I actually do like golfing games.

Good to meet you!

[quote name='VioletArrows']I didn't even get anywhere near Sephiroth. I didn't even get to any of the Disney worlds when I saw that I had to grind for a few hours just to beat the 2nd boss in Hollow Bastion. I hate grinding, so I just gave up on it right then and there.[/quote]

I think there was another FF character who had a pop girl singer's voice but I forgot who. I wanna say Aeris but I may be wrong. This was years ago that I found this out but I was more concerned with my ooey gooey sex god Sephiroth being fucked with. I'm still in mourning.

I can understand the horror that is bad voice acting and how it can tear up a game, even though I've honestly never played any of the Final Fantasy series either (unless you count Crystal Chronicles.)

bread's done
Back