AW2 - In stock! - Official BB.com Winter Clearance - Morn update 1/08

Has anyone been checking BGE for Gamecube/Xbox? I'd really like to get a copy, and need to know if they are restocking it any time soon.

Thanks! So far, SoM and AW2 are mine.

[quote name='Strell']Has anyone been checking BGE for Gamecube/Xbox? I'd really like to get a copy, and need to know if they are restocking it any time soon.

Thanks! So far, SoM and AW2 are mine.[/quote]

I have, and they haven't, sadly

Hey Zen, if I catch some for sale, I could order you a copy and then ship it off to you. It wouldn't even matter if you ultimately ended up getting it, I'll keep a second copy for $5.

Just an idea of course.

[quote name='Moxio']Damn, OoS already.

Does anyone know if BB B&M will pricematch with their online site?[/quote]

Its the same price at B&M.

Since so many people have requested Beyond Good and Evil I went ahead and added them as entries on the list so it is easier for people to discover when it is in stock. But try not to get your hopes up too high, I was waiting for Fatal Frame 2 to come back, but it never came. :( Let me know if there are any more OOS items you want me to add to the list to keep tabs on.

I'm sure this has been mentioned already but around here (Upstate S.C.) they have recently received lots of AW2 in-store for $9.99 as well. Check your B&Ms. I got mine there Thursday.

[quote name='fashoinfightpause']wow great deal. i've been looking forward to getting AC3 at a good price so i guess i gotta go around the BB in my area.[/quote] Due to BB's silly online system it is impossible to order with ins-store pick-up when it is out of stock online. However, it is still possible to tell if it is in-stock. Go ahead and select check store availability on the item page. If the text is black, the item is instock at that store, if the text is grey it is not in stock.

[quote name='guardian_owl'][quote name='fashoinfightpause']wow great deal. i've been looking forward to getting AC3 at a good price so i guess i gotta go around the BB in my area.[/quote] Due to BB's silly online system it is impossible to order with ins-store pick-up when it is out of stock online. However, it is still possible to tell if it is in-stock. Go ahead and select check store availability on the item page. If the text is black, the item is instock at that store, if the text is grey it is not in stock.[/quote]

yea but its not always correct. last time i checked if they have DS in-store on the site.... saying that it is in stock. so i went there after checking. once i got there i asked the employee and he said sold out.

My "Sword of Mana" was placed on backorder. I ordered it a day or two ago. Oh well, no biggie, I'll just have to wait a bit longer (it was for a friend anyway)

My order was also backordered at Best Buy.

However, I did find one Sword of Mana GBA for 11.98 at Toys R Us (B&M) in L.A. if anyone is interested (i think there were 3 or 4). THe total Came out to about the same at TrU if you take into account the 1.99 shipping at best buy.

[quote name='Zenithian Legend']HEH, I just scanned through and was about to post, but you beat me by a second[/quote]
Ah, you may be big, strong, and well hung, but you do not underestimate the swiftness and stealthyness of the Owl. :cool:

got my sword of mana today. box wasn't crushed at all.

now hopefully my AW2 will be the same.

I hate the BB site, I can never figure out how to get a list of all xbox games, and sort them by price. You would think it would be simple.

Does anyone have any advice on how to do this, or am I stuck doing it category by category!!

[quote name='stoned99']I hate the BB site, I can never figure out how to get a list of all xbox games, and sort them by price. You would think it would be simple.

Does anyone have any advice on how to do this, or am I stuck doing it category by category!![/quote]

...stuck by category

If I ordered RE, and it says it's backordered, and when I try to access BB.com, and it says the item no longer exists,

should I go ahead and cancel the order?

And, if so, do I HAVE to call in, or can I do it via e-mail?

Also, do they charge at the time of checkout, or when it ships?

[quote name='Strell']If I ordered RE, and it says it's backordered, and when I try to access BB.com, and it says the item no longer exists,

should I go ahead and cancel the order?

And, if so, do I HAVE to call in, or can I do it via e-mail?

Also, do they charge at the time of checkout, or when it ships?[/quote]
Might as well wait it out, from what I remember CC is charged when item is ready for shipping.

Got my 2 SoM yesterday. Came in a bubble mailer and they were not crushed. Just ordered 2 AW2 today and I have my fingers crossed that they arent crushed either.

Wish I could have gotten in store pickup. Shipping on these games were 10. Enough for another game, or 2 depending. I am a cheapass.

[quote name='stoned99']I hate the BB site, I can never figure out how to get a list of all xbox games, and sort them by price. You would think it would be simple.
[/quote]

This is because Best Buy sucks.

Damn, missed AW2 again. I'll just try in-store when I get back tomorrow. My order of the Driver 1/2 Twin Pack has been backordered until the end of the month...yay!

[quote name='David85'][quote name='stoned99']I hate the BB site, I can never figure out how to get a list of all xbox games, and sort them by price. You would think it would be simple.
[/quote]

This is because Best Buy sucks.[/quote]

Thank you Captain Obvious!

Seems like there's only certain games that ever come back in stock, despite the fact that others have remained on the list. I'd love to see BG&E come back though, and I'm sure I'm not alone on that one.

Yes! I finally got AW2! I decided to pick it up in store instead of having it shipped. Saved two dollars!:p

Thanks OP!

FYI, KB had both Sword of Mana and Advance Wars for under $10.

If they aren't at yours, check out browneyedgal68 auctions on ebay. I've got them listed.

sheet guys! I got AW2 for 9.99 (Plenty in stock) at my local B&M, also picked up Metal Slug because I'm a big fan, it was 22.99...17.99 after GGC! Now I just need a gameboy to play them on :(

bread's done
Back