Band of Brothers/The Pacific: Special Edition Gift Set Blu-ray $52.95

Man, I bought BoB by itself for around $50 a few years back. This seems like a pretty good deal.
That being said, as I already own BoB is The Pacific worth it?

I want the Pacific and already have the UK BoB; for some unknown, illogical reason I wanted the U.S. version of BoB for a bit now - this is the ideal excuse.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='SDC']Man, I bought BoB by itself for around $50 a few years back. This seems like a pretty good deal.
That being said, as I already own BoB is The Pacific worth it?[/QUOTE]

Very very worth it. I'd love to rewatch both of these but I can watch them on HBO go I believe.

It says this is 4X3 full frame, I wish this were for the widescreen version. Really wanting this, but I think I'll hold out for widescreen.

[quote name='Invicta 61']It says this is 4X3 full frame, I wish this were for the widescreen version. Really wanting this, but I think I'll hold out for widescreen.[/QUOTE]

Blu-ray.com states it is 1.78:1 (widescreen).

[quote name='JMClarkent']I want the Pacific and already have the UK BoB; for some unknown, illogical reason I wanted the U.S. version of BoB for a bit now - this is the ideal excuse.

...Plus I can flip BoB for @ $20 on eBay. Thanks![/QUOTE]

You're just going to toss away Bob like he's nothing to you?

Put Deadwood in my cart and saw a link to the BoB/Pacific gift set claiming $57, but clicking the link took me to the item page with a $127ish price. VERY tempted to get Deadwood at this price.

bread's done
Back