BB.com DVD sale: My Name is Earl 16.99; The Unit 16.99; $4.99 sale (good selection)

Maklershed

CAGiversary!
Feedback
77 (100%)
Before we get started here .. YES .. I know Speedy1961 (Woot! Speedy! ) has the following stuff listed in his weekly ads but I thought the deals were so good that they should be mentioned on their own, plust not everyone is aware that these deals are online as well. So here it goes:

$16.99 TV Season on DVD

Mash TV Season 1: Vol 1 - DVD
Our Price: $16.99

Reba: Season 1 (3pc) Reba: Season 1 [3 Discs] - Fullscreen Dubbed

Pretender: Season 1 (4 Disc) Pretender: The Complete First Season [4 Discs] - Dubbed Subtitle Dolby - DVD

Roswell: Season 3 (5 Disc) Roswell: The Final Chapter - The Complete Third Season [5 Discs] - DVD

Fraggle Rock: Complete First Season (5 Disc) Fraggle Rock: Complete First Season [5 Discs / Box Set] - Box - DVD

Time Tunnel 1 (4 Disc) Time Tunnel 1 (4 Disc) - Fullscreen Dubbed Subtitle - DVD

Nypd Blue: Season 4 - Complete Fourth Season (4 Disc) NYPD Blue: The Complete Fourth Season [4 Discs] - DVD

Time Tunnel 1 V.2 (4 Disc) Time Tunnel 1 V.2 (4 Disc) - Dubbed Subtitle - DVD

Mary Tyler Moore: Complete Season 4 (3 Disc) Mary Tyler Moore Show: The Complete Fourth Season [3 Discs / Full] - Fullscreen - DVD

Girls Next Door: Season 1 (3 Disc) Girls Next Door: Season 1 [3 Discs / Full] - Fullscreen Dubbed Subtitle - DVD

My Name Is Earl: Season 1 (4 Disc) My Name is Earl: Season 1 [4 Discs] - Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3 - DVD

Voyage To The Bottom Of Sea Season 2 V.1 (3 Disc) Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea: Season Two, Vol. 1 [3 Discs] - DVD

Planet Of The Apes: TV Series (4 Disc) Planet Of The Apes: TV Series (4 Disc) - Fullscreen Dubbed - DVD

Unit: Season 1 (4 Disc) Unit: Season 1 [4 Discs] - Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle Dolby - DVD

St Elsewhere: Season 1 (4 Disc) St. Elsewhere: Season One [4 Discs] - Fullscreen Dubbed Dolby - DVD

How I Met Your Mother: Season 1 (3 Disc) How I Met Your Mother: Season 1 [3 Discs / Full] - Fullscreen Dubbed - DVD

Voyage To The Bottom Of Sea Season 2 V.2 (3 Disc) Voyage to the Bottom of the Sea: Season Two, Vol. 2 [3 Discs] - DVD

Christy: The Complete Series (4 Disc) Christy: The Complete Series (4 Disc) - Dubbed Subtitle Dolby - DVD

$4.99 DVD Sale

True Lies - Widescreen - DVD

The Thomas Crown Affair - Special - DVD

Spaceballs - Widescreen - DVD

My Cousin Vinny - Widescreen - DVD

The Last of the Mohicans - Widescreen Dts - DVD

The Magnificent Seven - Widescreen Subtitle Special - DVD

Platoon - Widescreen Subtitle Special - DVD

Behind Enemy Lines - Dubbed - DVD

Super Troopers - (Sen) - DVD

Raising Arizona - Widescreen - DVD

Fargo - Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle Special - DVD

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen - Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle - DVD

Rain Man - Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3 - DVD

Dances with Wolves - Fullscreen Dubbed Subtitle Dolby - DVD

Walking Tall - Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3 - DVD

Man on Fire - Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle Dolby - DVD

I, Robot - Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3 - DVD

Raging Bull - Widescreen B&W Dubbed Subtitle AC3 - DVD

Hotel Rwanda - Widescreen Dubbed Subtitle AC3 - DVD

Robin Hood: Men in Tights - DVD

NOTE: There's also a $6.99 dvd sale but nothing really worth mentioning other than:

The French Connection Collector's Edition

The Usual Suspects

I just picked up HIMYM at Target yesterday for $17.99. #-o

Ah well, I passed that Fraggle Rock deal on to a friend, because I believe he told me his wife wanted that set.

[quote name='argyle']I just picked up HIMYM at Target yesterday for $17.99. #-o

Ah well, I passed that Fraggle Rock deal on to a friend, because I believe he told me his wife wanted that set.[/quote]If you've got the time (and the receipt from Target), go to BB, rebuy it, return unopened to Target with old receipt. Although the dollar might end up going into gas at that point :p

[quote name='alongx']This isn't news. These are the same titles as in Speedy's BB ads week of 7/1.[/quote]
Are you an idiot or are you being sarcastic? :whistle2:k

[quote name='Josef']Hotel Rwanda seems to be pretty good at $4.99.[/quote]

Indeed it is

[quote name='UncleGuito']Picked up Platoon Special Edition today- good deal.[/quote]

I agree .. fantastic movie and a great buy at $4.99.

[quote name='shadowboxer524']Can you since they are on sale? The coupon says regularly priced...[/quote]

Yes I did it today. I got Man on Fire for $4.50 as well as Boston Legal S1 for around $15 something. $21 something after tax.

BB coupons always say regular price, but they always work in the register as long as the clerk doesn't have to alter the price it rings up as (e.g. like if you price match to a competitor, the coupon won't work that).

bread's done
Back