Best Buy $10 Off Coupon For Dragon Age Origins

kerouac kid

CAGiversary!
Feedback
130 (100%)
There is coupon for $10 off Dragon Age Origins Xbox 360 from Reward Zone Gamer Club. The coupon is located under the promotions tab when you sign in. The coupon brings the price down to $19.99. Valid 10/21 - 10/24

I'm a new user so I can't post coupon link, but if you cut and paste the line below it will work.
img841.imageshack.us/img841/844/dragonagexbox360.png

[quote name='MSUHitman']FYI if your KMart has updated their prices properly, this is $20 in-store without the need for a coupon.[/QUOTE]

Think BB would price match the Kmart price and let us use the $10 rewardzone coupon . . . . ? I can dream can't I?

[quote name='Masterkyo']Should waits for Dragon Age GOTY Edition Includes Dragon Age: Origins & Awakening and all the contents ;)[/QUOTE]
The Ultimate/GOTY edition doesn't seem to include Blood Dragon Armor, which comes with the current edition, does it?

Just beware the Blood Dragon Armor requires a high strength rating to wear (in the 30's) so depending on your play style you use of it will vary. I will say it was my go-to-armor as a Warrior as I let Allstair have the armor you find in Return to Ostagar.

There is a good set of armor (Juggernaut) that is availalble through a side quest in the Dalish forest that is the best non-DLC/works in Awakening armor set in the game, but there's a set in Awakening that beats it that you can get fairly early on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ultimate edition does include the Blood Dragon armor according to Chris Priestly from Bioware:

"Chris Priestly wrote...
To answer a few questions:
Yes, the Ultimate Edition comes with the Dragon Age Blood Dragon armor and a code for the Mass Effet 2 Blood Dragon Armor."

It will include everything that has been released for Dragon Age: Origins EXCEPT the DLC magic items that came w/ pre-orders and the Collector's Edition.

Do you know if the DLCs from the Ultimate/GOTY are included on disc or via a download voucher? At least the PS3 version should be able to store the DLCs on the blu-ray disc.

[quote name='eau']Do you know if the DLCs from the Ultimate/GOTY are included on disc or via a download voucher? At least the PS3 version should be able to store the DLCs on the blu-ray disc.[/QUOTE]

on disc for both ps3 and 360

Thanks. I already have the original version. I'll wait for a good deal on the Ultimate just to get hold of all the DLCs :)

Where was it said the DLC was on disc for 360? EA didn't put the DLC for Battlefield on disc (and that was the first big bundle they've done on consoles.)

THANKS! I had just tried to pick this up (beat it once and sold it but been wanting to go back and play for more achievements and get some DLC) at KMart and use my e-gift card and they wouldn't take it. I have $5 in RZcr so it'll bring it down to $15 at BB too! Sweet. At $15 you could get most of (or all maybe) the DLC and not feel bad when the GOTY version comes out.

Now to check and see if it's in stock at BB................

Annnnnnnnnnd no. DAMN IT! My BB store rarely lists stuff as in stock online though so hopefully I can still find it (SC Conviction said it was out of stock but was actually there for a few weeks before I bought it).

Yeah they actually had 2 copies. Now if I can get my KMart $5 to work I'll get Awakenings for $15 as well... I think even with the DLC then it won't equal $60

I just got the game used through the Go Hastings sale for $9.73. Just a heads up, for those who dont need the game new.

[quote name='Masterkyo']Dragon Age Ultimate/GOT will be around $20 - $30 by summer next year. I no rushing buy games this day ;)[/QUOTE]

Not sure about that, Fallout 3 GotY is still $50 used at GS and the cheapest I see it used on Amazon is $40... that was released last year in October. GotY editions generally don't drop in price all that quickly.

[quote name='JKSonic']Not sure about that, Fallout 3 GotY is still $50 used at GS and the cheapest I see it used on Amazon is $40... that was released last year in October. GotY editions generally don't drop in price all that quickly.[/QUOTE]

$50 used? That is crazy since you can walk into Wal*Mart and get it for the same price new.

I'll wait for the GOTY edition, i'm in no rush right now to get any new games. Unless its a price i can't pass up;)

[quote name='Maxflier']$50 used? That is crazy since you can walk into Wal*Mart and get it for the same price new.[/QUOTE]

Fallout 3 GotY is $60 new on console.

Oh and I don't go on Bioware's forums that much unless I'm having glitch issues so thanks for the link!

^^Is Fallout GOTY going to drop any time soon now that New Vegas is out, anyone think? I'm really ready for it to not be full price any more.

The Blood Dragon armor is fine if you have it but I don't think it's worth fussing over. It takes 38 strength and you have to buy it from Bodhan's shop of stupid high prices so you won't use it until late in the game. It's neat-looking but it really isn't a ton better than what I had before it.

[quote name='MSUHitman']Fallout 3 GotY is $60 new on console.

Oh and I don't go on Bioware's forums that much unless I'm having glitch issues so thanks for the link![/QUOTE]

I was at Wal*Mart today and both 360 and PS3 were $49.99.

[quote name='JKSonic']Not sure about that, Fallout 3 GotY is still $50 used at GS and the cheapest I see it used on Amazon is $40... that was released last year in October. GotY editions generally don't drop in price all that quickly.[/QUOTE]

Fallout 3 GOTY was on clearance at Sears earlier in the year for a really low price (can't remember the exact amount), but it was just the ps3 version. Waited for the 360 version to go on clearance but it never did...

bread's done
Back