Best Buy Bloodrayne 2 Price Screwup? (DEAD)

Haha, a sequel?

I doubt it's a price mistake, given that it's a direct-to-DVD sequel to one of the crappiest movies ever made.

Edit: Just noticed that this is listed for $19.99 in the Best Buy ads, via the excellent ads thread... no comment.

The rated version of it is 24.99 and its advertised as "on sale" in the ad for 19.99 I believe. I know 5.00 isn't the right price but I jumped it as I got the original for free and it had good boobage, so I have hopes.

This definitely looks like a messup. There's not a retailer in the world who would have you literally put a partial payment pre-order on the new Uwe Boll masterpiece.

Real question: is this movie worth buying for more than $4?
I already know my answer, but I'll leave that one up to the level of your Boll/Bloodrayne fandom.

Regardless: Nice find, OP.

FYI: to anyone daring enough to place an order for this: there's a relatively high chance that BB will honor the price, I'd put it at a 75% chance to own this coaster for much less than the laughable retail.

Thanks Geo.

This movie also includes the first Bloodrayne game for PC -- so that alone is worth something.

Thanks OP, I went ahead and ordered one. I figured the first Bloodrayne game playable on a 360 controller through the Windows Wireless Receiver was decent enough, and any tight leather boobage in the movie is definitely a plus :D

[quote name='DeskLaser']any tight leather boobage in the movie is definitely a plus :D[/quote]

Only real reason I ordered it, as sad as it sounds. Granted, probably the only thing that can save a movie from Uwe Boll and I'm sure by now he knows it.

If you buy this movie, you're part of the problem. You're giving Uwe Boll money, which means people are going to keep offering him jobs that will ruin your favorite games.

[quote name='dack']
This movie also includes the first Bloodrayne game for PC[/quote]
I don't think anyone would've bought it otherwise.

For $5 and tax? Maybe. If just for the impulse purchase of getting something for at least $10 cheaper. For $7 and tax? That's a sale price 2-3 months away, so any personal deal-chasing appeal is gone for me.

[quote name='georox']Only real reason I ordered it, as sad as it sounds. Granted, probably the only thing that can save a movie from Uwe Boll and I'm sure by now he knows it.[/quote] She doesn't get naked in this one. Not sure about other people, but I know for a fact Bloodrayne doesn't.

[quote name='robin2099']She doesn't get naked in this one. Not sure about other people, but I know for a fact Bloodrayne doesn't.[/quote]

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[quote name='georox']NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO![/QUOTE]

*in Darth Vader voice*

:D

lol oh well looks like I missed out. I only would have bought for the game anyway. And boobage.

:D

yeah i missed this but really, i don't feel any loss at all. Now if it was DOA for 5 bucks i would be a little regretful...

I just got an "order shipped" email, complete with a tracking number. I then went to bestbuy.com to check the order, and sure enough, it is still showing at the $5 + shipping + tax price. So it looks like these orders are going through. Most likely these are the majority of the sales they get for this movie anyways, :lol:

[quote name='georox']I payed 20 for DOA on launch week, I must say I didn't feel totally ripped off, it was a halfway decent movie.[/QUOTE]

Yeah we rented it. Been wanting to see it for awhile now but missed its like one week in theaters. It was enjoyable if terrible in every technical and dramatic sense.

I just received my copy in the mail, so the deal did go through. Too bad the packing slip doesn't have the price on it, so I can't keep it inside the case as a keepsake :lol:

bread's done
Back