Best Buy Clearance Games YMMV $10.00

YunWun

CAG Veteran
Hey guys I just got back from best buy in roseville MN and I notice a new clearance section just pop up. Pick up 360 Singularity, 360 Hunter Demon Forges, 360 Kane Lynch Dog Days 2, PS3 White Knights Chronicle, PS3 Front Mission Evolved all for $10.00 each. I don't know if this deal only pertain to this best buy or if there are others. But it would be good to check it out. They have alot of these games in stock.

[quote name='YunWun']Hey guys I just got back from best buy in roseville MN and I notice a new clearance section just pop up. Pick up 360 Singularity, 360 Hunter Demon Forges, 360 Kane Lynch Dog Days 2, PS3 White Knights Chronicle, PS3 Front Mission Evolved all for $10.00 each. I don't know if this deal only pertain to this best buy or if there are others. But it would be good to check it out. They have alot of these games in stock.[/QUOTE]

This belongs in the MN regional thread

I was at my Best Buy yesterday and they only had games for $19.99 on clearance :(. Ill check back again later today if I get time.

[quote name='YunWun']Hey guys I just got back from best buy in roseville MN and I notice a new clearance section just pop up. Pick up 360 Singularity, 360 Hunter Demon Forges, 360 Kane Lynch Dog Days 2, PS3 White Knights Chronicle, PS3 Front Mission Evolved all for $10.00 each. I don't know if this deal only pertain to this best buy or if there are others. But it would be good to check it out. They have alot of these games in stock.[/QUOTE]

I read your post in my head like you were in the movie Fargo.

[quote name='ijustw1n']I read your post in my head like you were in the movie Fargo.[/QUOTE]

I never saw that movie

In NY Saw K&L 2 for 10 and Lucha Librea Wrestling 10 360 will go back later and see if WKC is there . Actually a few of the games from the mega sale are out with the 10 price .

[quote name='ijustw1n']I read your post in my head like you were in the movie Fargo.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='YunWun']I never saw that movie[/QUOTE]

Oh ya?

[quote name='barrit']Ever watch Bobby's World as a kid then?[/QUOTE]

I freaking loved Bobbys World. The intro used to blow my mind as a kid.

[quote name='barrit']Ever watch Bobby's World as a kid then?[/QUOTE]

the cartoon lol? Yea I watch it a few time.

[quote name='YunWun']the cartoon lol? Yea I watch it a few time.[/QUOTE]

Well remember the accent the mom had? That's all the characters in Fargo.

[quote name='barrit']Well remember the accent the mom had? That's all the characters in Fargo.[/QUOTE]

uh i'll take your words for it.

[quote name='barrit']Well remember the accent the mom had? That's all the characters in Fargo.[/QUOTE]

But 90% of us who live in Minnesota don't actually sound like that.. True story.

[quote name='spacegundam0079']In NY Saw K&L 2 for 10 and Lucha Librea Wrestling 10 360 will go back later and see if WKC is there . Actually a few of the games from the mega sale are out with the 10 price .[/QUOTE]
If you can find it at a Blockbuster Video, White Knight Chronicles should qualify for their 3/$14.99 or 5/$24.99 used game/movie sale they have going on now till the end of the year.

It comes out to about $5 per game/movie, which ain't half bad really. Most of them get more than that in trade back to places.;)

[quote name='Dwarfman']But 90% of us who live in Minnesota don't actually sound like that.. True story.[/QUOTE]

Yah you betcha. Most of us up here in Fargo, ND don't talk like that either don't cha know.

[quote name='IAmTheCheapestGamer']If you can find it at a Blockbuster Video, White Knight Chronicles should qualify for their 3/$14.99 or 5/$24.99 used game/movie sale they have going on now till the end of the year.

It comes out to about $5 per game/movie, which ain't half bad really. Most of them get more than that in trade back to places.;)[/QUOTE]

Ohhh I think I'm gonna go check that out later! Thanks for the heads up :) btw this is YMMV, of the local BB's around my area, only one store had a clearance section but they only had the items 30% off (so technically not much of a clearance I guess). They had some pretty good stuff though like MW3 HE, AC CE (the one with the jack-in-a-box), and Def Jam Rapstar bundle.

[quote name='ken9']Ohhh I think I'm gonna go check that out later! Thanks for the heads up :) btw this is YMMV, of the local BB's around my area, only one store had a clearance section but they only had the items 30% off (so technically not much of a clearance I guess). They had some pretty good stuff though like MW3 HE, AC CE (the one with the jack-in-a-box), and Def Jam Rapstar bundle.[/QUOTE]
You know the funny part is that ALL Blockbuster stores clearanced out new/sealed games and a lot of the same stuff they're now re-stocking since Dish Network bought them out. I know because back in the summer I bought a metric shitton of new/sealed CD's and other various merchandise for 90% off.

But the sale I mentioned is only on pre-owned games and only on ones that're $14.99 and under. There's a Blockbuster deal threre here on CAG that you can check for the full details and a pretty detailed list of qualifying titles in the first post or two of the thread.

Good luck either way, as this sale has been going on for over a month now.

bread's done
Back