CAGiversary!
Staff member
Feedback
4 (100%)
prmob_topgamespreowned.gif

iconbestbuy.gif
Sale ends 11/3/2012

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Kerplunkuga']I have an order thats been sitting in processing for 4 days now. Still says usually ships in 0-1 days. No updates and it says it can't be cancelled. I'm guessing if it doesn't ship soon, it will probably get auto-canceled.[/QUOTE]
Yikes, mine is in the same boat. I hope they're just backed up from the holiday and we'll get them shipped out tonight/tomorrow.

[quote name='Woocls']Yikes, mine is in the same boat. I hope they're just backed up from the holiday and we'll get them shipped out tonight/tomorrow.[/QUOTE]

I'm right there with you. I really wanted both titles that were slated to ship. Stupidly, I could have picked up L4D2 and it was one of the free titles in my B2G2 so I had a chance to get 3 for 24.99, had the last game been cancelled.

Got it to work after putting in a 1st order of $4.99 games then I ordered the games that I actually wanted and all are available to pick up at 2 different stores.

[quote name='gospelman']Has anyone had a B2G2 online order actually get shipped? Starting to get worried about my order.[/QUOTE]

My one order from Monday did already but the 2 from Tuesday have not. I would bet you get some notices later tonight.

[quote name='cancerman1120']My one order from Monday did already but the 2 from Tuesday have not. I would bet you get some notices later tonight.[/QUOTE]

I sure hope so. I'm stuck in Tuesday Order Purgatory.

Heads up that the DOTW games are all showing available this morning. Also 2 $4.99 games that are almost never in stock are also. Darksiders and Enslaved for the 360.
I picked up those 2 and Crackdown 2 and Dragon Age Origins (ps3) all for under $10.

Wow.. I got it to work.

Placed a B2G1 order for Prince of Persia, Crackdown 2, and Darksiders (all of 360) - Came out under $10

Then placed and order using the B2G2, for Uncharted 3, Saints Row 3, R&C - A Crack in Time, and Dark Souls, using $15 in reward zone certs. So ended up spending ~$30 in trade credit.

The B2G1 is for shipping, and the only game shipping out of the B2G2 is R&C (not one of the free ones). The other 3 were available for in-store pickup.

Thanks!

[quote name='cancerman1120']My one order from Monday did already but the 2 from Tuesday have not. I would bet you get some notices later tonight.[/QUOTE]
Here's hoping the Tuesday Order limbo gets shipped out today. I can't take the waiting to find out what's going to happen!!!

[quote name='Woocls']Here's hoping the Tuesday Order limbo gets shipped out today. I can't take the waiting to find out what's going to happen!!![/QUOTE]

I got a bad feeling about this.

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Wow.. I got it to work.

Placed a B2G1 order for Prince of Persia, Crackdown 2, and Darksiders (all of 360) - Came out under $10

Then placed and order using the B2G2, for Uncharted 3, Saints Row 3, R&C - A Crack in Time, and Dark Souls, using $15 in reward zone certs. So ended up spending ~$30 in trade credit.

The B2G1 is for shipping, and the only game shipping out of the B2G2 is R&C (not one of the free ones). The other 3 were available for in-store pickup.

Thanks![/QUOTE]

Thanks dude. Was looking to grab Enslaved again. Had a $5 cert too. Cant beat 4 games for 9.26

Still no ship on Tuesday order though the payment has already gone through. Sucks having my credit tied up with upcoming b2g1 new deals.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Still no ship on Tuesday order though the payment has already gone through. Sucks having my credit tied up with upcoming b2g1 new deals.[/QUOTE]

Yeah - mine too. I wish I could cancel it and get enslaved instead since that one has just come back up as available. But, its just sitting there... I'm really thinking at this point that they will get cancelled soon.

[quote name='Kerplunkuga']Yeah - mine too. I wish I could cancel it and get enslaved instead since that one has just come back up as available. But, its just sitting there... I'm really thinking at this point that they will get cancelled soon.[/QUOTE]
Is that a common thing? Do they usually cancel orders like this? I don't want to say anything because then they'll see the glitch... BUT I want to get in on this deal before it goes away.

[quote name='Woocls']Is that a common thing? Do they usually cancel orders like this? I don't want to say anything because then they'll see the glitch... BUT I want to get in on this deal before it goes away.[/QUOTE]

I'm not sure if its a common thing, but I do remember back around Christmas when there were some really good outlet deals from BB online, alot of peoples orders sat in that processing state for a long time - some of them were eventually shipped, while I heard others say that there orders were canceled by BB. I don't remember how long they stayed in that "ship in 0 to 1 days" status, but I do remember it was quite a while...

I just received an email from best buy regarding my order.
One or more of the payment methods used for your order has failed to process. We need to hear from you before we are able to process your order any further.

Please call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) as soon as possible to help us complete your order. If you do not contact us and we are unsuccessful in processing your billing information, your order will be cancelled

I know I have enough money to cover my order, I still have 2 games I'm waiting to ship to my store. 1 is free and 1 is not.

[quote name='coolrust']I just received an email from best buy regarding my order.
One or more of the payment methods used for your order has failed to process. We need to hear from you before we are able to process your order any further.

Please call us toll-free at 1-888-BEST BUY (1-888-237-8289) as soon as possible to help us complete your order. If you do not contact us and we are unsuccessful in processing your billing information, your order will be cancelled

I know I have enough money to cover my order, I still have 2 games I'm waiting to ship to my store. 1 is free and 1 is not.[/QUOTE]

Way back when there was a run on the Borderlands GOTY edition in the outlet center last summer, I received a similar message regarding my order. I was good for the money, but they weren't good for the item and the order was subsequently cancelled. Maybe BBY is onto this B2G2 free glitch...

[quote name='kellte2']Way back when there was a run on the Borderlands GOTY edition in the outlet center last summer, I received a similar message regarding my order. I was good for the money, but they weren't good for the item and the order was subsequently cancelled. Maybe BBY is onto this B2G2 free glitch...[/QUOTE]
If they are I would like them hurry up and cancel my order so I can put in another B2G1 for these same items (minus a game I was just going to flip...)

My order from a few days ago now states:

"Order Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in null - null days."

[quote name='gospelman']My order from a few days ago now states:

"Order Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in null - null days."[/QUOTE]

So it begins. That's the death knell.

My one item that still needs to ship is still:
"Order Status: 1 item(s) - Order in process of being fulfilled; Usually ships in 0 - 1 days."

What is odd is when I pull up my order details, the end balance is a negative $0.47. Maybe that is where the insufficient funds is coming from. Hopefully they'll ship the one game out.. as I am picking up the other 3 after work today.

Big thanks goes out to those who abused the glitch :applause: Where would we be without your greed.... oh that's right, still getting the deal.

So my Sunday order with 3 games is still not here but my Monday order with 4 games just arrived. I was hoping to get the Sunday order since I planned on trading those games in since I got them again with the B2G2. Still no word on my Tuesday orders though :(.

Edit: Two came complete (Alice and War in the North) and two came in generic boxes (Dead Rising 2 and Capatain America).

[quote name='Monoxide1986']
Big thanks goes out to those who abused the glitch :applause: Where would we be without your greed.... oh that's right, still getting the deal.[/QUOTE]

This is most likely not true.

[quote name='cancerman1120']
Edit: Two came complete (Alice and War in the North) and two came in generic boxes (Dead Rising 2 and Capatain America).[/QUOTE]

Just warning you now... Captain America is terrible. Absolutely terrible. I gave up when I realized I was about to chuck my controller at my TV. Very clunky control-wise, and not very engaging (get bored with it quickly). Hope you plan on trading it in...

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Just warning you now... Captain America is terrible. Absolutely terrible. I gave up when I realized I was about to chuck my controller at my TV. Very clunky control-wise, and not very engaging (get bored with it quickly). Hope you plan on trading it in...[/QUOTE]

I thought Captain America was awesome. Very fun. I didn't find it clunky at all.

[quote name='mightymek']I thought Captain America was awesome. Very fun. I didn't find it clunky at all.[/QUOTE]

Then I dunno, I got bored with it quickly and the first 1 on 1 boss fight I could never get past... kept torching me. I decided at the point to trade it in and get some trade credit for it. Maybe I'm just too picky...

[quote name='mightymek']I thought Captain America was awesome. Very fun. I didn't find it clunky at all.[/QUOTE]
I agree, I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed it.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Part of 1 of my orders was for shipping and it shipped fast.[/QUOTE]

Care to elaborate? When did you place the order? "Part 1" meaning a partial fulfullment of the order?

[quote name='Monoxide1986']Then I dunno, I got bored with it quickly and the first 1 on 1 boss fight I could never get past... kept torching me. I decided at the point to trade it in and get some trade credit for it. Maybe I'm just too picky...[/QUOTE]

I have some friends that hated it...you are not alone. I just thought it was awesome!

[quote name='Brother Daz']I agree, I was actually surprised at how much I enjoyed it.[/QUOTE]

Me too. I think everyone saw Sega and Marvel in the same sentence and just knew it was going to be terrible...then when it was actually a pretty damn good game, people were shocked! I want to pick it up again in the future just to give it another go.

[quote name='ijustw1n']Still no ship on Tuesday order though the payment has already gone through. Sucks having my credit tied up with upcoming b2g1 new deals.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't sweat it unless you get a cancellation email. I put in several orders during the last sale two weeks ago, and didn't get the shipping confirmation email for most of them until 3 or 4 days after I actually got the games.

I just put in an order for Forza 4, Uncharted 3, Saints Row 3 and Fifa 12 - for a grand total of about $48 including tax.

Just picked up my order (SRIII, B:AC, Forza 4, and Uncharted 3) with the B2G2 glitch for $49.xx (Gamer Unlocked). Everything was hassle free when picking up!

Apparently Best Buy doesn't have a separate SKU for Game of the Year Editions. I ordered Borderlands and Red Dead Redemption for in-store pickup and got the GOTY versions :)

[quote name='frogkopf']I wouldn't sweat it unless you get a cancellation email. I put in several orders during the last sale two weeks ago, and didn't get the shipping confirmation email for most of them until 3 or 4 days after I actually got the games.

I just put in an order for Forza 4, Uncharted 3, Saints Row 3 and Fifa 12 - for a grand total of about $48 including tax.[/QUOTE]

I just got emails telling me the 6 orders I put in earlier this week have shipped!

[quote name='frogkopf']I just got emails telling me the 6 orders I put in earlier this week have shipped![/QUOTE]
6!?! I was concerned about putting in a second one and having them catch on. 6 that's crazy town?! Well... I have things I need to do.... *places 5 more orders*

Also, got my email too! Woot!

[quote name='Sepatown Tippie Tais']
2lm585f.jpg

Apparently my orders are almost ready for pickup.

It's several copies of 3 different emails, I don't know what caused their email system to glitch out so bad.[/QUOTE]I don't know where you're getting that idea...what makes you think they're almost ready? :whistle2:s

[quote name='Sepatown Tippie Tais']

Apparently my orders are almost ready for pickup.

It's several copies of 3 different emails, I don't know what caused their email system to glitch out so bad.[/QUOTE]

Same thing happened to me. I have a ship-to-store order, and they sent me 8 emails for each of the games in the order.

^^^I got the same. I placed 2 orders and got 25 emails. Some of the items are listed quantity 4 or quantity 3, even though I only ordered 1 copy of each game. I assume that is in regards to the b2g1 or b2g2 sale.

[quote name='slowdive21']^^^I got the same. I placed 2 orders and got 25 emails. Some of the items are listed quantity 4 or quantity 3, even though I only ordered 1 copy of each game. I assume that is in regards to the b2g1 or b2g2 sale.[/QUOTE]
could you have stumbled upon the elusive b2g14?!?!?!

[quote name='Woocls']could you have stumbled upon the elusive b2g14?!?!?![/QUOTE]

But if it is 14 copies of Duke Nukem does that count? Seems more like a punishment. :D

[quote name='cancerman1120']But if it is 14 copies of Duke Nukem does that count? Seems more like a punishment. :D[/QUOTE]
They still make good drink coasters.

[quote name='kellte2']Care to elaborate? When did you place the order? "Part 1" meaning a partial fulfullment of the order?[/QUOTE]

Earlier this week.

1 of the orders I placed - Part of it was for pick up. Part of it was for shipping. They shipped it fast as heck!

Not sure why so many of you are mentioning your orders haven't shipped.

[quote name='Woocls']could you have stumbled upon the elusive b2g14?!?!?![/QUOTE]

They are store pickups, so I am sure they would stop that from happening. It would be funny though. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back