Best new show of the Fall: Modern Family

pretty good, how do you disable ad's on Hulu when watching videos, cause 4 different ad interruption's for a 22 minute show is a little much

[quote name='Poor2More']pretty good, how do you disable ad's on Hulu when watching videos, cause 4 different ad interruption's for a 22 minute show is a little much[/QUOTE]

You can't. Hulu wouldn't work and wouldn't have network support if they couldn't generate ad revenue.

Episode 2 was just as good as the first one. I love this show.

[quote name='Poor2More']"Your dad is illegal to this country as much as superman was" lol cracked me up, yes I second that pimpster Al Bundy is da man[/QUOTE]

Agreed that was hilarious and where he was trying to put the fan together for his stepson and kept shocking himself.

The newly single, blonde, well equipped, neighbor also RAIL! :cool:

Another classic was when "cool" dad was running away from those two boys at the end. I don't believe I have ever seen a grown man run from two little kids that fast before.

[quote name='Poor2More']"Your dad is illegal to this country as much as superman was" lol cracked me up, yes I second that pimpster Al Bundy is da man[/QUOTE]

I think it was they both landed or came to this country illegaly.

Hilarious show. I hope it is getting good ratings.

bread's done
Back