Best prices for Animaniacs, Pinky, Boondocks?

blandstalker

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
Target, Best Buy, and Circuit City are all advertising Animaniacs and Pinky and the Brain for 29.99. DDD has them for 33.39, Amazon for 31.49, FYE for 34.99.

Best Buy is advertising The Boondocks for 34.99, same price as Amazon, and DDD has it for 34.89. FYE has it for 47.99 (!)

All these prices are too high for me. Anybody know of better ones?

[quote name='djkunai']If anyone wants their copy autographed by Rob Paulsen, let me know. I know him personally. ;-)[/QUOTE]
Don't toy with my heart. I've been a fan for well over a decade. I owe that man a hug for contributing so much towards my childhood.

[quote name='djkunai']If anyone wants their copy autographed by Rob Paulsen, let me know. I know him personally. ;-)[/QUOTE]

You're gonna get flooded with PMs now! :) That's awesome that you know him. Animaniacs were great.

Edit: Holy Shaq! I had no idea he had so many credits! He must be freakin' rich!! :)

I'm obviously going to have him autograph both of my copies (Pinky/Animaniacs), but I'll try to convince him to sign a few more. He's seriously the nicest guy in the world.

[quote name='djkunai']I'm obviously going to have him autograph both of my copies (Pinky/Animaniacs), but I'll try to convince him to sign a few more. He's seriously the nicest guy in the world.[/QUOTE]
... Would you mind passing on my hug?

I have been waiting for the Boondocks forever and it really seems that Circuit City is the way to go for that one...

I Got animaniacs at Target today for 29$.

god im so glad this awesome show is on dvd, i forgot how fucking funny it is, even to this day. And is it just me , or is the packaging inside and out fo this dvd set really sick. 29$ well spent ^_^

I saw it said volume 1, only 25 episodes of Animaniacs. How many eps were there total? If it's only one more volume ok, but if it's going to be a 3-4-5 then I'll wait.

I want to get all three of these but i think $29.99 is to much right now for Pinky and Animaniacs. I probably will pick up Boondocks at CC though.

[quote name='djkunai']I'm obviously going to have him autograph both of my copies (Pinky/Animaniacs), but I'll try to convince him to sign a few more. He's seriously the nicest guy in the world.[/QUOTE]

he was on the Boondocks too, might as well have sign that if you are buying it as well

bread's done
Back