Beyond Good & Evil (PS2) $9.99 @ SJ Fry's

jclast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
21 (100%)
I don't know how much deals at Fry's are YMMV, but I was in the San Jose Fry's on Arques Ave, and I saw Beyond Good & Evil for the PS2 for $9.99.

So, anybody who wants one, have at. Also, does anybody know if trade value is better than $10 for it? If not it ought to be. Great game.

If you haven't played, $10 is an awesome price for it.

[quote name='CaptainAwesome']Was it available for the other systems or just ps2?[/QUOTE]

It was made for all 3 consoles, I believe. This particular Fry's had no copies of the GameCube version, and I didn't look at XBox (I still don't have one).

Saw it (for PS2) for $9.99 at the Wilsonville, OR Fry's today as well, so that seems to be the universal Fry's price.

Remember that you also might be able to get it at Best Buy for $4.99 using the infamous coupon and it's newer more legit cousin (from McDonalds web site - just look around CAG and you can find the $5 off PS2 game discussion). I know I've seen it in stock recently at some of the DC and Portland area Best Buy's.

As for the trade value, I'm sure it is next to nothing at GS or EB ($1 maybe?). At Gamerush, as of a few weeks ago, it fetched $5.

[quote name='jclast']I don't know how much deals at Fry's are YMMV, but I was in the San Jose Fry's on Arques Ave, and I saw Beyond Good & Evil for the PS2 for $9.99.

So, anybody who wants one, have at. Also, does anybody know if trade value is better than $10 for it? If not it ought to be. Great game.

If you haven't played, $10 is an awesome price for it.[/QUOTE]

Same price at Best Buy, also YMMV. I picked one up for $4.99 w/ the $5 off PS2 coupon.

[quote name='ccurcillo']Same price at Best Buy, also YMMV. I picked one up for $4.99 w/ the $5 off PS2 coupon.[/QUOTE]

Mind picking me up one for a fiver? I'll pay shipping, my BB has no copies of this, and the website is OOS :\

bread's done
Back