Big CAG - NCAA 12 OD - Conference Championships. Looking for Players.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']Nebraska, Wisconsin, Ohio State, Michigan State, Iowa, and Penn State are all the Big 10 teams being used. Rutgers, USF, and West Viriginia are Big East teams. You can pick from either conference. Honestly, if you don't mind being a Big East team we probably have more need there, but either way works fine. Let me know for sure and I'll invite you in. Actually, I'll probably just invite you now and you can make the call.[/QUOTE]
Ok thanks that works. I'll hop on there in a little while and finish everything up so I can meet tonight's deadline.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']I couldn't send the invite earlier since you hadn't been on the game yet, but I'm going to hop on and send it soon.[/QUOTE]
Ohhh well that explains that. I found the league and tried putting in the password that way, but it wouldn't let me.

Well I'm on now, so I'll join and finish up that stuff as soon as I'm in.

[quote name='Ultimate Matt X']dabamus and XXXplosive1, you need to get all your activities done sometime today as I'm going to advance us when I get back in this evening.[/QUOTE]

I Love this post.... IT STARTS TONIGHT!

Week 1 has started. Everyone did a good job getting signed in and getting everything done. Remember though to make sure all your recruiting and everything is done throughout the season so you have the green dot by your team under Dynasty Central. That way I know that everything is ready to advance in case we get done early.

Holy crap I got mauled by ND......both qbs out and down to third string.....starting rb out. I got behind early and couldn't recover on the road. Hope I can regroup before league play :/

[quote name='moonknight25']Holy crap I got mauled by ND......both qbs out and down to third string.....starting rb out. I got behind early and couldn't recover on the road. Hope I can regroup before league play :/[/QUOTE]

Injuries this year seem to be in full force...

Russell Wilson and James White went down 3 times each in my game with minimal injuries. Never seen someone with so many single quarter or less injuries...

[quote name='HurleyHurricane']Any openings?[/QUOTE]

Yeah I'll add you on XBL now and invite you soon. Pick a Big East or Big 10 team. If you can try to get your game in later tonight or tomorrow. I'm thinking we can advance early if so.

I'll advance us late tonight after dabamus is done or I'll advance early tomorrow. For upcoming weeks if all games are against the CPU I'm going to shorten the deadline to make things move quicker. Maybe 3 days instead of 4.

Ok, I'm done losing to Akron in 3OT. I guess that's what I get for assuming it'll be a cakewalk...

3/4 TDs on my part in regular time were on kick/punt returns.

fucking zippy the kangaroo!

They definitely made the CPU significantly harder this year than in years past. It used to be a joke, even if you had a worse team.

Just won a close one against Alabama in overtime. My repeated interceptions were horrible, but their offensive production was too. Luckily, my defense kept me close and I was able to get a field goal after a deep pass to take it into the OT. They threw a pick in the second OT and that was it.

That could explain why we have been having problems with playing individual games that should be pushovers. (see my post about zippy the fucking UA Kangaroo!)

Is that why BJ Daniels is slow as crap and is out for season after 4 hits lol. That makes me feel a little better....i never threw 7 picks against cpu b4!

It sucks, but I say we just roll with it for now. I don't notice my team playing different, but I doubt I would anyway. Worst case scenario we can just play out this season and then start a new dynasty instead of moving on to season two. We're not that far in yet, but I don't think starting over will help us either.

Yeah it sucks. Anyways, I'll play my game after I get off work tonight. I'll probably have it done around 11 or 1130 eastern. It depends on how long the baseball game I'm shooting goes.

I've looked into the issue more and it looks like we can try to adjust our recruiting accordingly or hope that a patch fixes it. Honestly, I guess I never really looked at the tendencies of my recruits. I mean I told the game what I wanted in terms of player types, but I focused more on overall caliber.

The link posted above has some posts that get into the issue more if you want to try and recruit around it.

Also, I'm still hoping to advance tonight, but it could be tomorrow. Since I made it a day earlier I don't mind giving the extra day if necessary.

I just don't see how you can miss a glitch that big before releasing a game. It's starting to happen way too much and I am thinking about no longer buying games on day one. MLB the Show 11 had a major glitch too when it came out that ruined franchise mode.

I'm working on getting my game done right now. The regulation length baseball game went a little over 3.5 hours, and I didn't get to the car til 1050.

[quote name='Steggy']will we be forwarding shortly? or not until the am?[/QUOTE]

I'll be doing it soon unless there are still some games to be played and then I might give everyone through the day. We only had 3 days this week so I don't mind the extra time. But I will definitely advance late tonight.

[quote name='BigAT']Boo bye weeks.[/QUOTE]

I don't know with the injuries in this game we'll all probably need it, heh. Though I've been lucky in that regard so far, no major injuries that have put anyone out more than the rest of the game.

^ I don't know.

I played my game today, and my starting QB was back after it saying he was out 5 weeks last game. But then he got injured again today, and it lists him as out 8 weeks now.

Two more games and one person needs to do some recruiting and we can advance. I'll give it through the night and probably advance us in the morning if everyone is done. I don't mind giving a little bit of tomorrow if needed, but I'd like to know that the game is going to get played and I'm not delaying things for no reason.

bread's done
Back