whitedeath

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
last night went to big lots. they have alot of cheap dvds for 3 bucks such as

the missing
charlies angel superbit *2 disc set* i picked this up
aslym of the damned

thats all i can remember that stick in my head but there had to over 50 titles check it out.

post your finds here

[quote name='deadtrees']Picked up over the weekend:

American Buffalo
The Tailor of Panama
Adaptation (Superbit)
Bowling For Columbine (2 disk)
The Mothman Prophecies (2 disk)
Night Shift
Shaft's Big Score!
Shaft in Africa
The Dirty Dozen
Diner
Horror of Dracula
THX 1138
The Good German
East of Eden (2 disk)

Also had every Bond film up through Die Another Day for $4 each--these were the editions released between 2000 and 2002.[/quote]

nice
icon_smile.gif

most of those movies i have. i jus need to get Bowling For Columbine.

picked up bubba ho-tep (the original dvd, not the sweet elvis vest version) for $3 as part of this deal. it was the only copy they had. i was happy.

[quote name='chimpster1313']picked up bubba ho-tep (the original dvd, not the sweet elvis vest version) for $3 as part of this deal. it was the only copy they had. i was happy.[/QUOTE]
Is that movie any good? I had it in my hand but put it back.
Instead I got "Thrashin" for $3. It's the Josh Brolin skateboarding movie from the early '80s. It's got a bunch of special features, commentary, making-of, trailers, etc.

I went back for Creepshow and The Howling II, the latter of which looks terrible, but, hey, it's got Christopher Lee as a werewolf hunter, and for only $2 ($3 for Creepshow)!

Plus, they had a bunch of more recent films (like American Gangster, 3:10 to Yuma, and The Simpsons Movie), previously viewed, but who's going to pay $8 for that? That's not cheap; it's just ass.

[quote name='techstar25']Is that movie any good? I had it in my hand but put it back.
Instead I got "Thrashin" for $3. It's the Josh Brolin skateboarding movie from the early '80s. It's got a bunch of special features, commentary, making-of, trailers, etc.[/quote]

if you're a fan of bruce campbell and/or b-movies, for $3 it is a must buy. if you don't like either of those things......well, it's still entertaining either way. for $3 it's a steal.

For 3 bucks you can't go wrong with Bubba... It's no Army of Darkness but it has it's moments... Three bucks is nothing

bread's done
Back