BIOSHOCK 2 Pre-Order Multiplayer Bonus code

Enclave Soldier

CAGiversary!
Hey guys, I have a free code for Bioshock 2's multiplayer mode [360 version] (it allows you to play as two exclusive characters).

If anyone wants the code, I'm willing to trade it for 2 48 hours Xbox Live trial code. Send me a pm if you are interested. :)

Thanks.

Edit: Gone

Last edited by a moderator:
I have some too...a whole lot for 360 and some for PS3. PM me for the codes! If you want any! If you have something to trade...let me know! Maybe a Gamepedia coupon code ;)

EDIT: All gone....wow that was quick!
EDIT: NOPE NOPE, just found 3 more. What do ya have to offer...I'm hoping for more Nintendo Codes!

Lol, I love the surprise ambush "I've got some too!" that sometimes pop up in the middle of threads...you are awesome, P13R4T. :)

If anyone else is thinking of hopping in with another surprise attack, I'd love to get one of these. ;-)

[quote name='Torazo']Your game room is epic... Man, I want it! lol

I also subscribed.[/QUOTE]

awesome! thanks man!

you want a code? I have 1 for the xbox and 10 for the ps3 left

[quote name='P13R4T']awesome! thanks man!

you want a code? I have 1 for the xbox and 10 for the ps3 left[/QUOTE]

You gave me one on youtube already... Trying to figure out where to input it right now because the redeem a code on the xbox site says it is invalid.

[quote name='Torazo']You gave me one on youtube already... Trying to figure out where to input it right now because the redeem a code on the xbox site says it is invalid.[/QUOTE]

whoops, no wonder it didn't work, i scratched it too hard and misread it, gotta replace one or 2 digits

[quote name='P13R4T']whoops, no wonder it didn't work, i scratched it too hard and misread it, gotta replace one or 2 digits[/QUOTE]

Thanks, got it. Only one letter was off heh.

Done. YouTube name is sgand. I'll take it for any system since I have both games, but preferably for 360. Thanks

[quote name='BossVersion1']Subscribed as BossVersionOne. Could I get a PS3 code please, P13R4T?[/QUOTE]

just sent it to ya!

i sent all to those who subscribed so far....i have 6 ps3 codes left!

I Subscribed as AmyGrl78, can I please get a PS3 code. I would prefer an XBOX 360 code... but your all out... *pouts*

Since the game for PC is Windows Live, will this work for PC?

Anyways I subbed under jewbaccaa so if there's a 360 one left i'll take it and try it out and if not i'll give it away.

bread's done
Back