Bjs Clearance

vince726

CAGiversary!
Well I did not see this posted, just left Bjs and picked up DJ Hero Wii for $26.90, also they had it for the PS3 for $28.90..The Xbox one was not clearanced out. I also picked up Lego Rock Band for the Xbox 360 for $9.49..and Lego Indiana Jones 2 for the Xbox for $8.00..They had a good selection of other titles.

[quote name='mxpowar']Does anyone know what the difference is between a BJs clearance sale and a BJs blowout sale?[/QUOTE]

I think in one of them takes part indoor and the other one outdoors.

[quote name='dabamus']I'm not sure I'd WANT a clearance BJ! What did they remove to make it clearance?[/QUOTE]

I don't want any dents on my bj.

Does anyone know what the difference is between a BJs clearance sale and a BJs blowout sale?

[quote name='hawkhogan']I think in one of them takes part indoor and the other one outdoors.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, the answer we were looking for was about $50. Thanks for playing! :)

Clearance has been going on for a while now. I picked up Assassin's Creed PSP for $12 and Smackdown vs Raw 2010 for $15 a few months back. I saw Puzzle Guzzle and it was still marked at $8 along with a couple of copies of Taito Legends PSP for $10. I hope they clearance out the dualshock bundles pretty soon.

My store had copies of Rock Band 2 (PS2) For $8 and Battlefield Bad Company 2 (PS3) for $15. Not a bad price for BC2 if you don't want all the DLC that comes with Ultimate.

[quote name='Richard Longfellow']Please try to stay on topic.[/QUOTE]
:applause: what a shameless thread

Bummer... not available at Richmond locations:

prostitution-free.jpg

The nearest BJ is sadly 50+ miles away from me. No clearanced BJs for me. Good thing I moved to WV a few months back though. The town I'm in practically has a strip club every other block it seems.

bread's done
Back