Black Friday deals on PS3-related accessories?

SOLDIER

CAGiversary!
Feedback
91 (100%)
Sorry if this should go in other requests.

There's a lot of extra stuff (not all officially made by sony) that you can use on the PS3, so I was wondering if someone could give me any Black Friday deals on any of the items listed.

1. A 2.5 SATA HD (to replace the meager 20gb)

2. A standard PC HD (can this work for installing linux?)

3. Bluetooth wireless headset (for online voice chat)

4. a 1gb or higher pro duo memory card (for PSP, which can transfer to PS3)

5. a wireless keyboard

I'm mostly interested in increasing the storage on the system, so if a regular HD can work (I have a USB adaptor), then I'll take deals on that. Thanks.

[quote name='SOLDIER']Sorry if this should go in other requests.

There's a lot of extra stuff (not all officially made by sony) that you can use on the PS3, so I was wondering if someone could give me any Black Friday deals on any of the items listed.

1. A 2.5 SATA HD (to replace the meager 20gb)

2. A standard PC HD (can this work for installing linux?)

3. Bluetooth wireless headset (for online voice chat)

4. a 1gb or higher pro duo memory card (for PSP, which can transfer to PS3)

5. a wireless keyboard

I'm mostly interested in increasing the storage on the system, so if a regular HD can work (I have a USB adaptor), then I'll take deals on that. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

I haven't heard of anyone who got a bluetooth headset to pair correctly.

Best Buy will have the 1GB Memory Stick Duo's for $19.99 and 2GB for $39.99. Circuit City will have the 1GB's for $14.99. Compusa will have a blutooth headset for free after rebates ($40 - $20instant -$20mailin).

Radioshack will have a wireless keyboard/mouse for $9.99.

I purchased the pro duo card online at cc.com, 20 bucks after rebate. I'm planning to get the keyboard in radio shack and the free headset in compusa (if it isn't sold out by the time I get there).

The only thing I'm looking for is a cheap laptop drive. It doesn't look like there are any BF deals on those, though.

Deals on Blu Ray movies would be nice too (like MI:III).

bread's done
Back