Boy Meets World Seasons 1-3 ReRelease Amazon.com $17.99 Each

[quote name='n8rockerasu']Does this re-release mean all 7 seasons are going to be released this time?[/QUOTE]

I hope so, I hope they also put them on Amazon soon so I can preorder them, but then again, most of the stuff from Canada is identical, so I may just order these.

I recently discovered they've started airing episodes on abc family from 7-8am...right as i'm waking up for the morning...so good!

[quote name='thesis88']Awesome. So will these be sold in stores as well, or is it only an online deal?[/QUOTE]

It says in the article that Lionsgate announced this morning that the first 3 seasons will be available at retail on September 7 for $19.95 each. I guess it depends on how well these seasons sell, which would determine if they release the rest of them. I'm glad they are re-releasing them, I never got the chance to own them when they first came out on dvd.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']It says in the article that Lionsgate announced this morning that the first 3 seasons will be available at retail on September 7 for $19.95 each. I guess it depends on how well these seasons sell, which would determine if they release the rest of them. I'm glad they are re-releasing them, I never got the chance to own them when they first came out on dvd.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, they told me in an e-mail that they were going to re-release the series in Fall 2010 back in December. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=247514&page=2&highlight=meets+world

Guess no one believed me! So stoked for this.

Niiiice. I've been waiting for a decent price for these seasons. I used to love to watch this show on The Family Network :)

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']They say anything about seasons 4 and beyond?[/QUOTE]

I asked if they were going to release the whole series and they said in Fall 2010.

[quote name='mitch079']I asked if they were going to release the whole series and they said in Fall 2010.[/QUOTE]

Hopefully this is true, though I doubt they would release them all at the same time. The newer ones, that is. But, I guess we'll have to wait and see.

[quote name='Dead of Knight']Man, I love this series but I haven't watched my DVDs in a long time. Maybe I should sell them for some cash moneys before the rerelease.[/QUOTE]

That's usually what I always do. I'm going to sell my James and the Giant Peach on ebay. They've been going around 15-25 bucks. The blu ray comes out in August.

[quote name='slidecage']cant belive the series ran for 7 years..... thought that girl was cute when she was younger ... (not so much now)

Danielle Fishel[/QUOTE]

You seen "The Dish"? She's not bad looking...some nice cleavage.

Just preordered. I hope the rest of the seasons become available soon. I wouldn't mind dishing out $13.99 a season for the entire series.

[quote name='aTaRiFrEaK223']It says in the article that Lionsgate announced this morning that the first 3 seasons will be available at retail on September 7 for $19.95 each. I guess it depends on how well these seasons sell, which would determine if they release the rest of them. I'm glad they are re-releasing them, I never got the chance to own them when they first came out on dvd.[/QUOTE]

$19.99? You're better off buying them online for $13.99. I wonder if they'll ever release this series on Blu-ray. Doubt it, though...

bread's done
Back