BRAND NEW Final Fantasy VII Strategy Guides...

too bad... it's the brady games guide. I bought it with FF7 at launch for the PS, but sometime last year I lost it while playing the PC version. I never liked the brady games guide version of the walkthrough, it's good, but I always liked the versus books version MUCH better. I can't remember exactly why, but I just know that the brady games one was missing something relatively important, at least to me.

[quote name='ChaoticClimax']Looks like they reprinted it, they only go for $10-12 again on ebay.[/quote]

I don't think this guide has ever gone for much on eBay.

[quote name='trapper700']too bad... it's the brady games guide. I bought it with FF7 at launch for the PS, but sometime last year I lost it while playing the PC version. I never liked the brady games guide version of the walkthrough, it's good, but I always liked the versus books version MUCH better. I can't remember exactly why, but I just know that the brady games one was missing something relatively important, at least to me.[/quote]

ME TOO! Seriously, that Versus book is still, to this day, the best strat guide ever made. I've still got mine. It was just so informative, it didn't have many spoilers, the author had a sense of humor, and it read like a book.

Or at least I read it like a book. I must've read that thing cover to cover 50 times.

I'd like a reprint of brand new VII's to go along with my new guide. My VII got stolen 3 times. I'm left with only disc 2 and 3 from GH and Non-GH.

Hey oper00, I'll trade you a GH disc 1 for a non-GH disc 2. Lol. My original non-GH copy of FFVII somehow got the second disc broken, so I had to buy a damn used GH copy earlier this year.

Mm...yeeeahh. I still have this guide from FFVII's original release, and it indeed sucks. The amount of personal note writing I've made in it is a testament to that fact. However, if this were like a bundle with a new copy of FFVII, I'd gladly purchase it. :D

bread's done
Back