Buffy The Vampire Slayer - The Chosen Collection(complete series) $74.94 One Day Only

Cool, thanks picked one up. I've only seen a few episodes here and there so it should be fun.

I already own this but my dog ate the season 5 booklet and I can't seem to replace it anywhere. I repurchased this (because I am obsessive about my things) but it says:

This item is temporarily out of stock, and it will ship to you as soon as the product becomes available. We will email you soon with an estimated delivery date. You will not be charged for this item until it is shipped.

Is DeepDiscount good about this sort of thing or can I expect not see it?

They're actually very good at restocking, one of the best.

You'll probably see it updated to shipped status (and they'll E-mail you to let you know) within 2 weeks tops.

Thanks OP for this. I just started the series this week and love it. Been looking for a deal on the seasons and really wanted this but not at the price on amazon.

[quote name='nightwarrior']how come whenever i add it to my cart the price jumps up to $159?[/quote]

The products page lists it at 159 now. I assume the deal is now DEAD?

My ordered i placed earlier is still at the 67 dollars. Its still on backorder, but yea....I think its dead.

[quote name='BuckinKaeding']Same here.[/QUOTE]

Ditto. That sucks. my wife just got her new job so i can afford this now.

I own the first 3 seasons, and can get 4-7 for $20 each.

So 80 for the last 4 seasons or this would have been $70 for all 7.

I would have sold my first 3 unopened seasons for probably $15 each.

Damnit.

I have only seen the first 6 episodes of the first season, but I didn't have to open my case because my friend had it too and brought it over. I just saw "Angel" (the episode) last night, pretty good stuff.

I wish I would have logged on an hour earlier today.

nice one...
clear.gif

my friend was addicted on it.. she even made a story inspired by it.. :)

[quote name='Yipcha']Cool, thanks picked one up. I've only seen a few episodes here and there so it should be fun.
344.jpg
[/quote]
I just picked it up too, Buffy is so hot, I remember having dream after dream about her the summer of my sixth grade year. Looks like the dreams are about to spark up again!

called them today and they said mine should be shipping out today. I checked and yep got confirmation. Thanks a lot OP really getting into this show.

You can still get season 1 and 2 as a twin pack from Target for 26.99, which comes out to the same price per season as this deal, I'm sure they'll have other seasons with a similar deal in the future.

Also you can get Angel season 1 and 2 for 26.99 and 3 and 4 for just 19.99.

bread's done
Back