Burnout 3 for the XBox PLEASEEE

Pooter

CAG Veteran
Ok, I's really want the new kickin Burnout 3 game for the Xboxs. Anyone got a kickin deal theys know about??? Please post the info, all cool.

The "kicking" new game? Can't say I've heard that before... Anyways, EBGames has a $10 MIR, plus a bunch of trade in deals. Thats probably your best bet, as the game will most likely stay high in price for a long time. I'll probably go pick it up in the next week myself from there.

I didn't see the mail in rebate in store. Can some one link me up? I bought/traded towards 2 copys of this game, 20 bucks back can pay off my Halo 2 pre-order.

does anyone know the ebgames trade in deal? im serously thinking of picking this up too and Ive got plenty of stuff to trade back.

Real bros. Tha ebgames.com deal is not present. The main man'a can't find it. Anyones else got some brilliant ideas? Chillin

Lol ^
Yo fo shizzle dizzle just be happy you have an xboxizzle. Fo rizzle this is el bizzle outizzle!
Heh what the hell do you expect? I'm white. I can't bust out rhymes because I like dimes.

[quote name='Pooter']ok, I's black, is that why's noone replies? I just wish there were some bros. final[/quote]yo. to the beat and left yo. this is yo homedog and i'm chillin' in the crib, yo. this is straight up street yo. break this shit down yo. i's be rockin like a mother fucker yo. word. tru dat yo.

okay. i admit that i'm white. i feel so ashamed. :(

get a hold of the game rush coupon which gives you trade value + $20 for a new game

i did this for burnout 3 (xbox)

now, for a brief instant, i am happy (as soon as i see another of those interminable load screens before i do another crash junction, i will be sad)

bread's done
Back