Buy 2 Get 3 Free - Blu Ray and DVD YMMV

poker360

Banned
Edit: Sorry i just saw this has been posted before.. The earlier post didnt mention blu ray however.

So i went into gamestop today, and they had a "buy 2 get 3 free on all dvds" sign up.. I asked the person who worked there if it was for blu ray as well and he said yes.. I was suprised... I picked up FIVE blu ray movies for only $32

The guy that worked there said only around 1 in 10 gamestops actually carry blu ray or dvds.. He said by september they will no longer accept trade ins on blu ray or dvds due to people stealing stuff at walmart and taking it there.

But if your gamestop has this deal going on its a GREAT deal and worth picking up some movies! But definitly YMMV

Last edited by a moderator:
picked up 6 dvd sets the other day, Sports Night (Complete Series), Lost Season 1, Miami Vice Season 1, Family Guy Vol 2 & 4 (already have both, gonna sell my sealed ones), and the only reason I got these, Transformers Season 2, Part 1 (already have 2 of them, but gonna keep the trading card, which i don't think i have). Probably $60 something, don't recall. gonna end up selling them all anyway. B2G4, which is what I've seen at all the GS lately, if they still carry dvds

[quote name='lukewin']picked up 6 dvd sets the other day, Sports Night (Complete Series), Lost Season 1, Miami Vice Season 1, Family Guy Vol 2 & 4 (already have both, gonna sell my sealed ones), and the only reason I got these, Transformers Season 2, Part 1 (already have 2 of them, but gonna keep the trading card, which i don't think i have). Probably $60 something, don't recall. gonna end up selling them all anyway. B2G4, which is what I've seen at all the GS lately, if they still carry dvds[/QUOTE]

nice haul, i have the sports night and transformer dvds already but would have picked them up too. i need to finish my original dvd collection of transformers grrrrr.

for anyone still interested this deal is still going on and it is ALL gamestops even the ones that dont take dvds in trade and only have blu-rays on the shelf.

i picked up 12 blu rays in 2 transactions for a total of ~$56 meaning ~4.66/ blu so even the filler i got was cheap.

bread's done
Back