Buy.com $10 off $30 w/ Google Checkout - 360 Vision Camera 27.99 shipped & more!

shadowknight

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Some decent deals...

Xbox 360 Vision Camera is $37.99 - $10 = $27.99 w/ free shipping
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller is $39.98 - $10 = 29.98 + 4.40 shipping = $34.38
Xbox 360 Live Vision Gold Packis $68.99 - $10 = 58.99 w /free shipping (now $65 AC)

Many more good deals...
On the checkout screen, use Google Checkout as payment method.
If you need to create a Google Checkout account, go here:
GOOGLE CHECKOUT

Other deals (thanks, ig88vsbobafett)
Price includes shipping, if applicable
Enchanted Arms $46
NBA 2K7 $45
NHL 2K7 $49
Dead Rising $49
Saints Row $48

Test Drive Unlimited $30
Xbox 360 Live 12 Month Subscription Card $38
Xbox 360 Live Arcade Unplugged $28

Thank you! ALMOST picked up a camera today at Best Buy...and I could of sworn I saw a topic about the camera being $27.99 so I waited till I came home to go check!

Nice. $28 for a cam, 1 month extra of live plus 2 games? Nice!

This is a very nice deal. I got Dragon Quest Heroes for < $30 from Buy.com, Mega Man ZX for < $24 from CDUniverse, and I pre-ordered Castlevania: PoR for < $30 from CDUniverse.

Too bad I got Cooking Mama already, or else I'd get that and Lunar: Dragon Song from CDUni too.

[quote name='Downhome']I bought My Name is Earl S1 from Buy.com earlier today already using this deal.[/QUOTE]

FWIW, a lot of the music has been replaced.

Does anyone know how long this deal will be going on for? Because I'm not sure if I want to preorder stuff that won't be out for months when they charge your account right away.

Just Cause is showing up as NOT qualifying for Free Shipping now, it deffo was yesterday cos I nearly bought it, wish I had now :bomb:

Goddammit !!!

Just a heads-up. This Google checkout deal works on Gamefly too, just make sure you're logged out. Not many games are over $30 there, but I did pick up Steambot Chronicles for $33.79 shipped. Might be some good deals for all you Xbox 360 owners.

I have heard that this deal will be active until the end of October. I can't 100% confirm that, but I do know that some people have received emails saying just that.

And about some of the music being replaced on My Name Is Earl, yeah I heard about that, but it's a TV show that I flat out must own.

You guys who don't have Newsradio, I highly suggest picking it up using this deal. All four seasons (S1 and S2 are together in the same set, so there are only three sets you'd need to pick up) are $17.99 before the discount, and you can get two seasons for only $25.98 after the deal.

Maybe you guys could get S1 with something like Robot Chicken, then get S3 and S4 together.

I guess the buy.com deal doesn't work for preorders? I ordered just cause (360) successfully, but when I tried to preorder Magical Starsign (DS) the Google Checkout option was grayed out.

[quote name='Downhome']The Buy.com deal seems to be working on pre-orders that come out this coming Tuesday, but I don't know about anything beyond that.[/QUOTE]

I couldn't get X-men to work. It would be a good price for Stargate Season 9.

I recommend the Office for anyone who hasn't gotten it. 25$ for that is amazing.

I'm in for Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney for $23.55 (ish) shipped. I'm considering TONS of other DS games, which is a terrible terrible idea. And SNK vs. Capcom CC is freaking 29.99, so I don't think it'll work, right?

[quote name='Downhome']The Buy.com deal seems to be working on pre-orders that come out this coming Tuesday, but I don't know about anything beyond that.[/QUOTE]

I tried Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360), also with no success. Can someone test that to see whether it's just me?

[quote name='gkrykewy']I tried Splinter Cell: Double Agent (360), also with no success. Can someone test that to see whether it's just me?[/QUOTE]

I think if it says Pre-order you are SOL. Like the X-men movie is still Pre-order, but Little Mermaid is available, even though it doesn't come out until Tues.

NBA 2K7 for 360 still has free shipping.....would be $45 shipped. I'm tempted, but I may wait since I have lots of 360 games to play (haven't even touched my Saints Row yet!!!!)

I am taking advantage of this to get the Sansa E260 4GB mp3 player. After the Google checkout, it is $139.99. On top of that they are offering a $20 MIR but today is the last day you can buy one with the rebate. I have been waiting for a deal and $120 after rebate seems like a damn fine deal to me.

I picked up NBA 2K7 for $45 shipped. Shipping is a bit scary at 7 to 9 business days, but you can't beat free! :hot:

Thanks OP!!!!!!! :cool:

So I could get 2 different items with the $10 off right. I would just do 2 orders?

Just confirming because I probably won't order anything from there if I can't get $20 off the items. I would be planning on getting NBA 2k7 and a Wireless controller. Thanks for any help.

[quote name='shadylane']are their any good deals for preorders? with this coupon?[/QUOTE]

Read above. Preorders don't work at buy.com. You can get some decent preorder deals at dvdempire.com and cduniverse.com (i.e. final fantasy iii DS for ~$27 shipped, magical starsign DS for ~$25 shipped) if you're willing to pay now.

Also, I noticed that buy.com seems to be adjusting their prices based on this deal. I bought Just Cause for 38.99 with free shipping, but they've now made the price 49.99 (before coupon) and removed the free shipping (if I were to order now, it'd be about 5 bucks more).

man im stupid i dont know why i keep buying junk but

Item Price
1 Nba Ballers:Rebound $18.99
1 Fire Emblem Path of Radiance $14.99
Shipping & Handling (Standard: 3 to 5 business days) : $5.36
Tax (IN) : $0.00
1 Google Checkout Bonus - $10 off orders over $30 from this store. (Bonus may not appear on store's web site or emails.) -$10.00
Total: $29.34

I figure Fire emblem would ran me close to 20 bucks to get USED at gamecrazy (since noone around here carries it anymore) or at least 17 after tax if i ever found it at 15

and paid 10 for nba ballers rebound for psp. I figure i sell the rebound game on ebay or Trade it off

[quote name='gkrykewy']Read above. Preorders don't work.

Also, I noticed that buy.com seems to be adjusting their prices based on this deal. I bought Just Cause for 38.99 with free shipping, but they've now made the price 49.99 (before coupon) and removed the free shipping (if I were to order now, it'd be about 5 bucks more).[/QUOTE]
Yeah, that sucks. I swear Lego Star Wars II for PSP had free shipping earlier, but not anymore.

CheapyD mentioned on the front page that Gamefly uses google checkout. I was wondering if you could use this with the "keep it" games option for members and it looks like you can!!! I want dead rising so bad but it's never available!

Too bad Gamefly charges shipping AND tax for me. $26.99 for Prey would have been sweet, but when you add another $5 or $6, it's less so.

I went to cduniverse with this deal and ordered / preordered the following things.....

Disgaea 2 - ps2 - 38.99
Children of mana - DS - 23.99
Guitar Hero 2 - ps2 - 38.99
Pokemon Ranger - ds - 23.99
Valkyrie Profile 2 - ps2 - 38.99
Okami - ps2 - 29.99
Castlevania: Ruin of whatever - DS - forget the price. 25-ish

Awesome. I ordered Seven Samurai for $22.99. That is a hell of a deal. It will probably beat DDD 20% off come november.

The damage so far:

Contact - $26 from BestPrices.com
Elite Beat Agents - $25 from BP
Final Fantasy III - $28 from BP
Dragon Quest Heroes - $29 from Buy.com
Mega Man ZX - $23 from CDUniverse.com
Castlevania: PoR - $29 from CDUni (available cheaper at BestPrices... may cancel and order it there)

My wallet weeps. Maybe I should've looked into getting that thing lets you played downloaded games on your DS. :(

bread's done
Back