Buy Infamous at $39.80, Get Uncharted: Drake's Fortune FREE at Fry's B&M

agentghost

CAGiversary!
Feedback
302 (100%)
see title

infamous.png

[quote name='agentghost']If she is hot, she is stil an airhead... if she is not, wtf you want such baggage for? :drool::roll:[/QUOTE]

Do i really have to explain it to ya? :drool::roll:

[quote name='hpv'] Pretty good deal, surprising from Fry's though. I've never seen anything worthwhile in their ads. Definitely not worth going down to Renton.[/QUOTE]

Whoa whoa ... now I'm not a Frys PR person or anything, but Frys consistently has some of the best deals on games throughout the year. They constantly discount more than any of the other major chains in the area, granted their discounts do actually tend to lessen as the holidays approach.

Just sayin

Picked these up last night at the Woodland Hills store. There was no signage, but I asked a manager and she confirmed, and when I brought them to the registers, Uncharted automatically rang up as free.

Great deal, thanks OP!

This would be an awesome deal if I could somehow sell Uncharted for like $23 to somebody on Craigslist, but I doubt I'd find a buyer and wouldn't want to be stuck with Uncharted. I've already played and beat Uncharted, and it's an amazing game, but I don't need it again. I'd love to get Infamous for $20 out the door tho. Maybe I should just buy the combo and hold onto the receipt and just don't open either of them and try to offload Uncharted. If I can't get $23 for Uncharted, just return em and get my money back. If only Fry's wasn't such a long drive....

[quote name='agentghost']If she is hot, she is stil an airhead... if she is not, wtf you want such baggage for? :drool::roll:[/QUOTE]
Real gamer right here, forget the pussy just get the game :p

[quote name='sainrub']Do i really have to explain it to ya? :drool::roll:[/QUOTE]
I already did.

Regarding these clueless employees, it's easy to say they should have known it, but if I was earning $7 an hour, I wouldn't care either. I'll even curse you out and probably get fired if you showed me some attitude.

[quote name='Sentinel']Any word on when this deal expires? Just the weekend, or something else? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

It should run until Thursday. But I wouldn't be sure you'd be able to get a raincheck on it, if your local store runs out.

BTW, in Manhattan Beach, CA, they specifically pulled all copies of Infamous and put them inside a security lock box with a copy of Uncharted. So, it isn't possible to "miss" the deal at that store.

got one at the san jose frys off brokaw. they had some non-greatest hits boxes of uncharted behind the greatest hits boxes if anyone is looking for those.

[quote name='jarvis307']got one at the san jose frys off brokaw. they had some non-greatest hits boxes of uncharted behind the greatest hits boxes if anyone is looking for those.[/QUOTE]

thanks, grabbed one uncharted with old box, still 3 left. They have over 30 copies for each game in stock. :lol:
Now, just need to get rid of infamous. :cry:

[quote name='abhinav']I think i have been Q_Q'ing about this for years but the east coast needs a Frys...[/QUOTE]

FWIW, Georgia is technically East Coast, and we have two just outside Atlanta.

My wife kindly picked up this deal for me in Garland Tx (Dallas suburb) on Saturday. Gonna play infamous early next year.

bread's done
Back