Buy NOS energy drink get Batman Beyond Skin!!

Borellius

CAGiversary!
Hey all, just like title says, Buy a Nos energy drink and redeem code for a point in their reward series catalog. The skin is 1 point which is 1 drink. They had 10000 codes for the skin and half have already been claimed. If you can find a coupon for a dollar off the drink you can use that to get it cheaper. If anyone knows where to get the coupon please post as i tried about 12 different gas stations and none had the coupon. I don't think im missing anything, so good luck.

Edit: i did forget something, IF this has already been posted please delete. Another thing, The Nos energy drink should have a yellow banner at the top of the can that says Reward series or something like that. IF it doesnt then dont get it cause you dont get anything.

[quote name='scblueeyedguy']The guy at Best Buy was telling me there was some costume pack for sell for like 6.99 I think.[/QUOTE]

You can buy and redeem it now? I heard something about it earlier, but i thought i heard them say it wasnt an early release code.

[quote name='dgwillia006']You can buy and redeem it now? I heard something about it earlier, but i thought i heard them say it wasnt an early release code.[/QUOTE]

If you want, I can swing by there to tomorrow and check it out. I'm curious now too.

[quote name='Fonz72']"You're lucky that hundred shot of NOS didn't blow the welds on the intake!"[/QUOTE]
:rofl:
Is it bad if I immediately knew where that's from?

[quote name='Newl']:rofl:
Is it bad if I immediately knew where that's from?[/QUOTE]

Yes ,... yes it is, well unless you live your life a quarter mile at a time.;)

[quote name='kouleefoh']what the hell, "your code has already been claimed" from a brand new can that I just opened.[/QUOTE]

Just facebook message the NOS drink page and they'll help you out, they did for some people that had just bought regular cans cause they didn't have the ones with the banner at the store.

It's a Coca Cola product...so anywhere that Coke carries energy drinks should have some. I use to work for Coke and I can also tell you to check the back of the shelf cause if the worker was doing his job he should have put the new product in the back.

[quote name='aspen1284']It's a Coca Cola product...so anywhere that Coke carries energy drinks should have some. I use to work for Coke and I can also tell you to check the back of the shelf cause if the worker was doing his job he should have put the new product in the back.[/QUOTE]

Lol- maybe they do that with milk but I used to work at Cvs and ppl there are morons

[quote name='doodmandood']...son of a bitch[/QUOTE]

This is Just the skins though. the extra map packs are still exculsive, for now.

BTW all three of my local BBYs have NOS stocked in their little beverage fridges. I mean it is the gaming leagues official beverage (yes I'm not making that up).

[quote name='iamsmart']It'd be an improvement from what you've got going on right now.

...except for the sugar-free ones sucka!

I can only assume your definition of the "2:30 feeling" is "a moment of feeling sexually attracted to the opposite sex", which you don't get, because your gay.

Nailed it.[/QUOTE]
I guess it'd take one to know one, obese cakeboy. Hop along now before you make yourself look even stupider.

Just a heads up anyone buying nos for the code should do themselves a favor and buy Grape NOS. IMO it is the best tasting energy drink. All other NOS flavors are nasty

I prefer the Cherry. Also I dont know if its in every state, but the Speedway gas stations in MI, atleast in the tricities area have the cans for 2 for $3.50. Not that bad.

[quote name='FlamedLiquid']I prefer the Cherry. Also I dont know if its in every state, but the Speedway gas stations in MI, atleast in the tricities area have the cans for 2 for $3.50. Not that bad.[/QUOTE]

I was just about to post this as that's where I normally go to get my NOS. it's a corporate wide price so most should have it at that price. It's cheaper than most grocery stores.

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I guess it'd take one to know one, obese cakeboy[/QUOTE]

It does! I'm just glad you now admit not to being above us, but rather, one of us.

Quick Trip here in AZ(gilbert area) has NOS 2 for $3, buy 4 cans get $1 off total price making it 4 cans for $5 OTD, great deal with all NOS flavors available.

[quote name='iwannadie']Quick Trip here in AZ(gilbert area) has NOS 2 for $3, buy 4 cans get $1 off total price making it 4 cans for $5 OTD, great deal with all NOS flavors available.[/QUOTE]

Also a great deal if you want to have a spontaneous heart explosion on a budget :D

[quote name='UberNinjaz']I guess it'd take one to know one, obese cakeboy. Hop along now before you make yourself look even stupider.[/QUOTE]

Sorry to point this out I really do apologize, but really? Your post was perfect except for that bold that i put on your word.

Bought one from Blockbuster for $2.50 then went to Raley's next door and they have it on sale for 10 for $10. Cheapest one if you have Raley's near you.

I was at my local supermarket today looked to see they had any of these drinks and couldn't find any, I did spot a NOS cardboard display with a nascar driver on it but no cans or bottles of the stuff, instead it had other energy drinks in it.... oh well I'll wait for them to be released as dlc on psn

[quote name='ChaosLaw']anyone try the skin out? seems like it'd look weird since this batman looks so ripped compared to the skinny Batman Beyond guy[/QUOTE]

Bruce Wayne did wear the suit, but he was much older by then...

[quote name='Dustin Echoes']Since the NOS drink is gonna cost me $3 anyway for just one skin, I think I'm just going to save my $5 for the whole skin pack. Thanks though![/QUOTE] You have a good point. Wish I hadn't bought a NOS now. Beyond skin is still awesome, though.

Only saw it available in a 4 pack.
Wasn't about to pay $5 for something I wasn't going to drink.

I'm happy with my 1970 suit from Toys-R-Us until the skin pack comes out.

[quote name='Zimmy']Only saw it available in a 4 pack.
Wasn't about to pay $5 for something I wasn't going to drink.

I'm happy with my 1970 suit from Toys-R-Us until the skin pack comes out.[/QUOTE]
At first I wasn't a fan of the 1970's Batman skin but now he looks pretty bad ass. I also like the 1992 Animated Series skin too! And thanks Toys R Us for iving me the 1970 Batman Collectors figure for free too!:applause:

I only drink the low-carb or zero calorie Monsters typically. After drinking one of these, I was pretty jittery. I looked up the caffeine amount (on the can) on energyfiend to see how it compares. I didn't know these were that powerful. I drank another at midnight last night and my heart was really fluttery. I stayed up till 7:30.

But it will be worth it if I can trade for what I am looking for in the trade thread.

[quote name='EYEL1NER']I only drink the low-carb or zero calorie Monsters typically. After drinking one of these, I was pretty jittery. I looked up the caffeine amount (on the can) on energyfiend to see how it compares. I didn't know these were that powerful. I drank another at midnight last night and my heart was really fluttery. I stayed up till 7:30.

But it will be worth it if I can trade for what I am looking for in the trade thread.[/QUOTE] How fast did you drink the can, I drink my slow and not in big gulp, I didn't know this until my wife pointed it out but it says not to drink more than one can every 6 to 8 hrs.

On a side note i remember when i pulled an all nighter (26 hr drive to san diego) and I drank like 6 to 8 cans of different drinks from red bull to rockstar and boy i couldn't sleep for almost two days even though i was tired, and if i did close my eyes i was so jittery it was restless sleep. Felt like i was going to die or something.

I tried to redeem a second code online and it is acting weird, says I don't have enough points. I have a coke rewards account and I clearly have plenty of points, maybe they limit one redemption per account?

[quote name='iwannadie']I tried to redeem a second code online and it is acting weird, says I don't have enough points. I have a coke rewards account and I clearly have plenty of points, maybe they limit one redemption per account?[/QUOTE]

I can confirm you can get more than 1 per account

[quote name='Jimmienoman']I can confirm you can get more than 1 per account[/QUOTE]

Cosign. I redeemed 2 codes for xbox.

Weird, I must have just had a bad code off the tab then. I tried re-entering it and it says it has been redeemed now. The first time I entered it I was taken to the screen to select ps3 or 360 then wasn't allowed to redeem it, oh well I still have 2 more cans.

bread's done
Back