BV's 3rd Lowball is OVER. Most packages delivered - leave feedback!

[quote name='XxNinjaStaRRxX']@_@ looking at numbered bids is a punch to the balls[/QUOTE]

I don't like it any more than you do, haha. That's why it's illegal at the end.

[quote name='saetia']Might wanna change :)
[/QUOTE]

Good call. ;)

Migraine gone, well rested, updating now.

All updated. I'll have a post with the rest of the raffle prizes as well as some more details for those who are unfamiliar. Everyone's who's bid so far has earned an entry though, and will get one for every day in which they bid. Two if they bid during one of the bonus hours (the first one of which will be sometime today).

Sorry for the numbered bid, but it takes a long time if you have a long list like that one I was doing. But I prefer to do that, just in case someone is also bidding and we all don't get confused if we bid for the same items. But I can edit after posting that way is not hard for you to update.

87. Baten Kaitos Origin - $9
88. Eternal Darkness - $7

Damn you guys...

[quote name='Cangriman']Sorry for the numbered bid, but it takes a long time if you have a long list like that one I was doing. But I prefer to do that, just in case someone is also bidding and we all don't get confused if we bid for the same items. But I can edit after posting that way is not hard for you to update.
[/QUOTE]

I don't mind too much at this point, since the list I'm updating on has all the numbers, etc. If it's more convenient, numbered bids are fine, just avoid them towards the end of the lowball. :D

[quote name='battousai11']ys ark - 15
[/QUOTE]

Thank you. ;) I was beginning to worry I was the only one who knew what this thing was worth.

[quote name='bvharris']Thank you. ;) I was beginning to worry I was the only one who knew what this thing was worth.[/QUOTE]

no problem, can't see something like that go for $2

6. Devil May Cry 4 (A/A/A)
xbox360.gif
- $15
7. Enchanted Arms (S*/S/S - Some small tears in seal)
xbox360.gif
- $2

Updated to here.

Just wanted to remind everybody about the prize raffle. You earn an entry for each day on which you make a bid. There are also bonus hours where you can get TWO entries. Usually those will be unannounced, but I will say that tonight's bonus hour will be between 10PM-11PM EST.

The prizes I've already picked are:
1) FF Dissidia Potion (Terra)
2) Dragon Quest IX Sticker Set
3) Fallout 3 Add-on pack (360) - Pitt/Anchorage
4) Final Fantasy VIII playing cards
5) PS2 fighting game lot (I'll post which games later)

There's 5 more prizes I haven't announced yet, several of which are pretty damned cool. I'll announce those tomorrow most likely.

7. Enchanted Arms (S*/S/S - Some small tears in seal) - $3
9. Oceans of Devil Tears - Devil May Cry 1(F/F/C*/ - Disc-only in custom printed case)), 2(B/A/A/), 3 (F/F/C*/), and 4 (A/A/A/) - $3
15. Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (A/A/B) - $3
22. GTA: Episodes from Liberty City (S/S/S) - $3

63. Beyond Good and Evil (A/A/A) - $1

Your bonus raffle entry hour begins now!! All bids placed in the next hour earn TWO raffle entries, even if you've already earned one today.

bread's done
Back