CAG PS3 Fighting Game Matchmaking Thread - Injustice out NAO!

Great games last night guys. Sorry about that room disband. That was actually my bad habit of pressing start and mashing x. Thank you Street Fighter.

Next week I'll do another CAG night. I'll let you guys pick which game to play.

[quote name='option.iv']Great games last night guys. Sorry about that room disband. That was actually my bad habit of pressing start and mashing x. Thank you Street Fighter.

Next week I'll do another CAG night. I'll let you guys pick which game to play.[/QUOTE]

Tekken 6. :bouncy:

[quote name='option.iv']Great games last night guys. Sorry about that room disband. That was actually my bad habit of pressing start and mashing x. Thank you Street Fighter.

Next week I'll do another CAG night. I'll let you guys pick which game to play.[/QUOTE]

Tekken 6.
new_bouncy.gif

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Tekken 6. :bouncy:[/QUOTE]

[quote name='Paco']Quiero jugar Tekken 6.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='distgfx']Tekken 6
new_bouncy.gif
[/QUOTE]

[quote name='suko_32']Tekken 6.[/QUOTE]

[quote name='option.iv']We're playing Tekken 6 you trolls.[/QUOTE]
It's unanimous.

So what do you guys think of all the fighting game news as of late.

- Final Fight characters make their appearance in SFxT.
- Ultimate MvC3 due out November with 12 new characters confirmed.
- Darkstalkers heavily hinted.
- 3s due out August 23rd.
- Freddy Krueger DLC for MK9 (lol)

[quote name='maigoyume']Strider is back, all is well in the world.

And yes, Hugo will megaton rape you fools.[/QUOTE]

I'm more scared of Hugo than I will ever be of 'gief.

[quote name='option.iv']So what do you guys think of all the fighting game news as of late.

[/QUOTE]
Awesome.

As for cag night blazb-I mean tekken 6.

[quote name='maigoyume']Strider is back, all is well in the world.

And yes, Hugo will megaton rape you fools.[/QUOTE]

It's maigo! Where you been?

[quote name='option.iv']So what do you guys think of all the fighting game news as of late.

- Darkstalkers heavily hinted.
- 3s due out August 23rd.
- Freddy Krueger DLC for MK9 (lol)[/QUOTE]

Freddy fits in Mortal Kombat, but it makes no sense. They should have waited till around Halloween and added Jason with him.

I'll buy UMVC3 on release day. I wish I sold my MVC3 earlier.

3s is another day one purchase.

I've played Darkstalkers before, but I didn't care for it. I might buy it when it was cheap since I buy every fighter.

[quote name='Mr. Beef']It's maigo! Where you been?[/QUOTE]S'up beef, its been awhile.

Been mostly busy with work and the occasional fighting game here and there, I haven't seen you around these threads much, though that may be because I don't frequent them.

Let me know if you're ever up for another 1v1 in brawl ;)

On topic: Sold mvc3 about 2 weeks ago, glad I did but damn Capcom is milking their franchises dry. Don't want to support this rehash bs (the price point makes it easier to swallow) but Ouroboros is just calling for me.

So you can watch the evo streams on Playstation Home...

Why be a virtual troll when you can be a real one?

Reminder, CAG night tomorrow. Please shoutout which game you guys want. And no, we're not playing fucking Tekken.

[quote name='Paco']King of Fighters 95. The real OG Hype Train Option. They even added better Netcode.[/QUOTE]

Oh, mierda, de verdad? Será mejor que subirse a esa mierda y luego darle una oportunidad.

[quote name='distgfx']Oh, mierda, de verdad? Será mejor que subirse a esa mierda y luego darle una oportunidad.[/QUOTE]

Are you talking about the taco that will rise from the depths of San Diego and will give us all Dysentry?

[quote name='Paco']Are you talking about the taco that will rise from the depths of San Diego and will give us all Dysentry?[/QUOTE]

Si.

[quote name='distgfx']
Here's some news for KOF XIII Paco, it seems that every time the game is rebalanced and more will be added

http://dreamcancel.com/?p=1547[/QUOTE]

For the regular people I had it translated.

Paco keeps nagging me to get KOF95 and I still haven't. I don't see a point to get it since KOF XIII comes out in Oct.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']KOF 12 is about as good as posting broken image links.[/QUOTE]

Before the patch the online was
tumblr_lcfw7zBuFT1qzfs6i.png

I could find matches after that, but it was still so bare boned.

I'm hyped for the new kof. If they get the online right I'll be playing that forever.:cool:

[quote name='hankmecrankme']KOF 12 is about as good as posting broken image links.[/QUOTE]

Actually they just said KOF. I assumed 98.

[quote name='Paco']Actually they just said KOF. I assumed 98.[/QUOTE]

I was just calling out KOF 12 for being shitty.

All's good.

Still better than KOF 2001. That shit was nasty.

[quote name='hankmecrankme']Paco, what's better, Chipotle, T Bell, or Baja Fresh?[/QUOTE]

None of them. I go to Moloncos.

Mexicans don't go to chain messican food. They get it from the truck from real messicans.

And 2001 was one of the worst. The art was so toebaggin that it made Blazblue look like artistic masterpiece.

XII isn't a bad game. Just a rushed game.

bread's done
Back